Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Made by me
Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm removing myself from the canva group, I feel un-safe now. Sorry! I still work, just not on there!

Leader of the Wolf Shop

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear TACO Shop Staff and Customers,

I am sorry, but this shop will be kind of slower because of summer. I will be using my phone to do the orders here, but they won't be as fast. I will need Kekelol9 and -250119code2 to take over from June 20 to June 26 (because I won't be on) and they are the highest roles besides me and my gf. It will still be on this thread just they will run it because I will be doing something for my knowledge. Any time before and most of after will all be run by me on this thread. My orders personally will be slower because of me using phone and I am use to computer. I love this shop and will try to be as active as I can.

Thank you,
DamianW987

Made by me
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am sorry, but this shop will be kind of slower because of summer. I will be using my phone to do the orders here, but they won't be as fast. I will need Kekelol9 and -250119code2 to take over from June 20 to June 26 (because I won't be on) and they are the highest roles besides me and my gf. It will still be on this thread just they will run it because I will be doing something for my knowledge. Any time before and most of after will all be run by me on this thread. My orders personally will be slower because of me using phone and I am use to computer. I love this shop and will try to be as active as I can.

Thank you,
DamianW987
Ok! I'll also be less active (but still surprisingly active) and on my phone as well.

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you,
DamianW987

ok
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: 78ch3
What do you need? (Animated profile picture, animated banner, regular profile picture, regular banner, thumbnail etc): Banner
Description (Text on it, If it needs to be linked to something, etc.): A man on a cliff looking out at a futuristic Tokyo at night, pixelated but not heavily pixelated. Cliff should have a few trees that do not block the view of the city. Try to add a 3d element if possible, should be using neon colours for the city lights.
Due Date: ASAP, but must be done eventually.
Anything else: this is for the SSRAF. Since you are a member, I am carrying out a few tests for your monthly review. As such, do the order how you like, but if you wish for the highest score, please do the best you can.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

What do you need? (Animated profile picture, animated banner, regular profile picture, regular banner, thumbnail etc): Banner
Description (Text on it, If it needs to be linked to something, etc.): A man on a cliff looking out at a futuristic Tokyo at night, pixelated but not heavily pixelated. Cliff should have a few trees that do not block the view of the city. Try to add a 3d element if possible, should be using neon colours for the city lights.
Anything else: this is for the SSRAF. Since you are a member, I am carrying out a few tests for your monthly review. As such, do the order how you like, but if you wish for the highest score, please do the best you can.

I will do this order for you, please use credit

Last edited by 9superhero2013 (June 15, 2021 19:22:58)

Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you,
DamianW987
KK. (Yay!! Imma run a 2ND shop!)

Leader of the Wolf Shop

9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

how do you make banners?
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9superhero2013 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

how do you make banners?
Just make the image 690x150 px

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

USS MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

Featured Service
The USS offers many services to its shops that are easy to use, here's one!

Advice for Shops
Do you ever find it hard to run certain aspects of a shop? Luckily for you, the USS is full of people with mountains of experience with running shops and we can help you with nearly anything! All you have to do is ask and there will be plenty of people willing to help!

Updates to the USS
The current thread for the fifth administration of the United Shops of Scratch, also known as 78ch3's thread, was created on January 15, 2021, and began regular use by the end of that month. Over the course of a few months, the federation's leadership has helped regain attraction and popularity of the federation, all while emphasizing things such as keeping our shops active, keeping our rules simple, and so on.
June
1-8 - The June 2021 activity check is being conducted.
4 - The USS-SSA partnership, though it began months before, was formalized by an official declaration.

Owners Message
So far, the USS has seen steady growth and it appears to be on its way to success. However, I feel like there is a lack of activity and I am hoping there will be more in the future. Particularly, helping shops in areas they need assistance in, providing perks for other shops and reaching out to newer shops to invite them to the USS. Despite the lack of activity, I have high hopes that this will be much more successful than any other shop or federation attempt I have committed to.

I aim to make this USS the longest run in USS history, even if the difference is minor. I will stay on Scratch for as long as possible even if it is just for the USS

7500+ posts (19th)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

9superhero2013 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

how do you make banners?
Just make the image 690x150 px
Actually, any landscape banner size works, but preferably any that fits scratch signature regulations.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Automated message
Hello! Your shop is partnered with the floral shop, which has moved threads! Instead, please partner with the floral shop 2 instead. (In my siggy) Thanks!
-PeriwinkleVibes, Owner of the floral shop

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Just note that it has been almost 2 weeks since this was ordered, and it will negatively affect your final review score.

9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Just note that it has been almost 2 weeks since this was ordered, and it will negatively affect your final review score.

I am not going to do your order, someone else will do it.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey there! The SCA is checking to see what services you are willing to offer to other shops.
If you have anything to offer to the SCA community, please register a perk at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5257769/ and fill in the form. Thanks for being apart of the SCA, we hope to see great things from you in the future.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by July 12 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]