Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

DamianW987 wrote:

Yes because I am currently dealing with a death. Last month the 7th my uncle passed.
I'm sorry to hear that

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
bluecat1700
Scratcher
75 posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

DamianW987 wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Is this shop closed?
Yes because I am currently dealing with a death. Last month the 7th my uncle passed.
omg i am so sorry

peace, love, and cats

Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

You are invited to Wolfy Earns! The shop contest! Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541597/?page=1#post-5590384

Leader of the Wolf Shop

rayan_master
Scratcher
31 posts

Username: @rayan_master
What do you need? A Profile Picture (pfp)
Description I am looking for an Profile Picture (pfp) for days someone told me to go to shops and the next story you know that right
Due Date: take your time to make a good profile picture
Anything else: nothing else

Generation 11: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

highlight my siggy and press control + shift + down to scroll down

rayan_master
Scratcher
31 posts

Description I am looking for an Profile Picture (pfp) for days someone told me to go to shops and the next story you know that right

Generation 11: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

rayan_master
Scratcher
31 posts

Description A “R” in a circle and that circle in a square

sorry for posting so many comments i am not experienced in scratch shops, studios, etc

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rayan_master wrote:

Description A “R” in a circle and that circle in a square

sorry for posting so many comments i am not experienced in scratch shops, studios, etc
taken

e

Check out qhatushoop!
misaPuding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi there! It's misaPuding from the USS. We are doing an activity check to ensure our members are active. Please reply to it in the USS thread till 14th October. Not replying to it in time can cause your shop to be marked as inactive and potentially getting removed from the USS.

If you own a shop, think about joining the USS or SCA!

IMPORTANT: This siggy is getting interrupted because I lost my glasses. (Credit to @Chiroyce for the interruption´s BBCode)
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo5k
Interruption BBCode:
Please set a status at [url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20link%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature]Ocular[/url] by clicking the below image, to make [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Jeffalo]@Jeffalo[/url] happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k :D
[url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20banner%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/6c7975af8323a8ffbc74313ce7072f1e.png[/img][/url]
Kumquat slept in thy signature on Scratch. Kumquat openest thy place under your post
bidude1246
Scratcher
20 posts

Hey everyone it's me on my cousin's account. I will be back on in about a week. I say shop is unclosed BUT someone needs to take care of it for me until I am back. Thanks DamianW987

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all

MY COUSIN OWNS A STICKIED POST!! Post link: Click here
fun/bisexual/nice/loyal
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop

Made by my cousin DamianW987
bidude1246
Scratcher
20 posts

P.S I wanted to be active during the summer but I had to do my stuff from phone and I've been practicing with phone. I am all good now they just won't look exactly like the ones before because I used computer. (I am doing new post because it's gay and won't let me edit)

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all

MY COUSIN OWNS A STICKIED POST!! Post link: Click here
fun/bisexual/nice/loyal
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop

Made by my cousin DamianW987
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bidude1246 wrote:

Hey everyone it's me on my cousin's account. I will be back on in about a week. I say shop is unclosed BUT someone needs to take care of it for me until I am back. Thanks DamianW987

bidude1246 wrote:

P.S I wanted to be active during the summer but I had to do my stuff from phone and I've been practicing with phone. I am all good now they just won't look exactly like the ones before because I used computer. (I am doing new post because it's gay and won't let me edit)
Okay (also please don't say that, some people might take offense to that)

e

Check out qhatushoop!
-Zon-
Scratcher
68 posts

Username @-Zon-
What kit do you want? New shop
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.) To this shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/555740/ the theme is black background and blue lightning bolt spelling -Zon-.com
Anyone you want to do your order? (optional):no
Are you following this fourm? (optional):yes
Due Date:11/5/21
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.) the shop please
Anything else: thanks!

-Zon-.com
Here!
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Zon- wrote:

Username @-Zon-
What kit do you want? New shop
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.) To this shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/555740/ the theme is black background and blue lightning bolt spelling -Zon-.com
Anyone you want to do your order? (optional):no
Are you following this fourm? (optional):yes
Due Date:11/5/21
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.) the shop please
Anything else: thanks!
Could someone take this? I can't this out of my league

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: SteveAndAlex4Ever
What kit do you want?: New Shop Kit
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.): My shop's name is Diamond's Thumbnails. The shop currently is available only for thumbnails, as it was just opened today (by me)
Anyone you want to do your order? (optional):Not in particular as long as they're good at banners
Are you following this fourm? (optional): yep
Due Date: I don't really need it anytime soon but if you want me to put one then I'll say November 27. (my bday)
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.): My profile
Anything else: Make sure the banner(s) include a diamond somewhere in them!!!!

Hey, I've become aesthetic (kind of) and moved to @-leeseo-lovedive-. (I've also gotten into K-pop). I'll check in every once in a while, but if you need to talk to me go there instead.
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

How active are you 6/7, some days I forget to check scratch but most days i am on for a while
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): Head Coder
Your work examples: i will give 3: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/504232617/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/407054404/, and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/443167443/.
Experience on other shops: I have two newly created (and quite inactive) shops that I run myself, but they aren't very active so I guess you could say I dno't have much experience
Are you following our topic: Yes
Why you should be chosen: 1. There are no coders yet on your shop. 2. If you look at my work examples, you'll see that I coded them all myself. 3. I am going to be very active and follow all the rules.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Anything else: If you like how I do in the shop, plz try to order something from the shop below! It would mean a lot to me, since it has had absolutely 0 orders so far!

Diamond's Thumbnails: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/556309/
Precious like diamonds!

Hey, I've become aesthetic (kind of) and moved to @-leeseo-lovedive-. (I've also gotten into K-pop). I'll check in every once in a while, but if you need to talk to me go there instead.
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

What kit do you want?: New Shop Kit
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.): My shop's name is Diamond's Thumbnails. The shop currently is available only for thumbnails, as it was just opened today (by me)
Anyone you want to do your order? (optional):Not in particular as long as they're good at banners
Are you following this fourm? (optional): yep
Due Date: I don't really need it anytime soon but if you want me to put one then I'll say November 27. (my bday)
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.): My profile
Anything else: Make sure the banner(s) include a diamond somewhere in them!!!!
Taken
Edit: Want me to make them kind of like my shop's banners?

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

How active are you 6/7, some days I forget to check scratch but most days i am on for a while
Your work examples: i will give 3: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/504232617/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/407054404/, and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/443167443/.
Experience on other shops: I have two newly created (and quite inactive) shops that I run myself, but they aren't very active so I guess you could say I dno't have much experience
Why you should be chosen: 1. There are no coders yet on your shop. 2. If you look at my work examples, you'll see that I coded them all myself. 3. I am going to be very active and follow all the rules.
Anything else: If you like how I do in the shop, plz try to order something from the shop below! It would mean a lot to me, since it has had absolutely 0 orders so far!

Precious like diamonds!
Approved please take this order for a test

A simple game about Star Wars or something like that

Last edited by DamianW987 (Nov. 14, 2021 23:41:32)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

snip

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Precious like diamonds!
Approved please take this order for a test

A simple game about Star Wars or something like that
sure ok any other details? for now it's gonna be like a “defend the base” kind of game, if you want something else just let me know

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Aadish_1759/Debugger_1759
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): 6
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): Debugger, BBC code, Coder, Image hoster
Your work examples: For debugging and coding, the whole text is a BBC code example, Image hosting example
Experience on other shops: I have join 1 recently
Why you should be chosen: I have a lot of confidence in my logical reasoning do if some bug is there in a project I can fix it even though I may be countering for the first time. Also, I am very active. In fact, my daily routine includes checking scratch messages first thing in the morning.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else: I want to do it from my @Debugger_1759 account but it is New Scratcher currently so for 2 weeks all the cloud variable including projects will be done from my other account.

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Nov. 17, 2021 04:49:58)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Username: Aadish_1759/Debugger_1759
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): 6
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): Debugger, BBC code, Coder, Image hoster
Your work examples: For debugging and coding, the whole text is a BBC code example, Image hosting example
Experience on other shops: I have join 1 recently
Why you should be chosen: I have a lot of confidence in my logical reasoning do if some bug is there in a project I can fix it even though I may be countering for the first time. Also, I am very active. In fact, my daily routine includes checking scratch messages first thing in the morning.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else: I want to do it from my @Debugger_1759 account but it is New Scratcher currently so for 2 weeks all the cloud variable including projects will be done from my other account.

Accepted!

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check

If you don´t respond within 5 days you will get a warning for being inactivate

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@hmacms27
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013
@Debugger_1759/Aadish_1759
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@Ayano_Ashii
@bidude1246

Last edited by DamianW987 (Nov. 17, 2021 12:51:08)

Made by me
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]