FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

jerk.
sorry i just tryed to stop fights… lets play a game man lets play a game
Robbe5432
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

I have something .At the end of fnaf 3 we see that it is burnt.Dan we see a figure freddy springtrap.Maar and we know that Freddy doll has survived springtrap
it also survives?
ultrastarsage
Scratcher
13 posts

FNAF 3

when green flag clicked
switch costume to [costume1 v]
forever

if <(springtrap area)=[window]> then

add [springtrap] to [office v]

end
lol at cats
end

when I receive [pc up v] 
lol at cats
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

Robbe5432 wrote:

I have something .At the end of fnaf 3 we see that it is burnt.Dan we see a figure freddy springtrap.Maar and we know that Freddy doll has survived springtrap
it also survives?

maybe, but I'm not too sure, BTW, fnaf 1 is the aftermath of fnaf3 bad ending
saodoraemon100
Scratcher
19 posts

FNAF 3

ScratchCube made one.

“I'll take a potato chip….and EAT IT!”
-Light Yagami (Death Note)
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

he possessed him by DIEING INSIDE OF HIM!!! and he did die. when you start the game, you might see a screen of springtrap opening his mouth and inside you can see a person…who's dead.

oh
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

Bluepistol wrote:

Robbe5432 wrote:

it also survives?

maybe, but I'm not too sure, BTW, fnaf 1 is the aftermath of fnaf3 bad ending

Not really, cause FNAF3 happens in 2017 and FNAF happens in 1900's. Plus, that is the bad ending and all but he goodd endingg is freddy's soul is at peace and gives you his hat which is also animattronic for some weird reason. Also, if any Freddy Fazbears was burnt it was the one for FNAF cause it was after FNAF2 and before FNAF3.
jeez man, I knew that, only the end of night minigames!!!!!
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

actualy, you're all wrong. the suit used to kill the kids was golden freddy, which is cleared in the second game when the phone guy says “someone used a suit, a yellow one.” spring trap is green not yellow. also if you were paying attention in fnaf 3, the recording of the phone guy says that all suits have a
“spring-lock” in them, and that when its pulled, it moves all the parts on the inside so that a human can wear it. sadly, the phone guy(purple-man) did not know how to properly use the spring-lock, which caused it to move all the parts back so he dies.

I just read that and it doesn't matter which GOLDEN suit he used, yes they are both golden!
plus it was springtrap because if you PAY ATTENTION! GOLDEN FREDDY ONLY HAS FOUR FINGERS, AND THEY ARE FAT AND INPRACTACLE TO USE IF YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL A KID WITH WHATEVER!!!!
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

boolldog wrote:

Bluepistol wrote:

In the Fnaf 3 trailer when Spring trap spasses out it could be purple guy's death in the end minigame, and also Springy must have been the suit used to kill the five kids because it is the only animatronic we know that can double as a wearable costume!!

But spring trap is green and in FNAF 2 the Phone guy said someone in yellow[/qHe is onlygreen because he is rotting, HE IS GOLDEN!
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

I don't know, it isn't meant to make sense
doctor0010
Scratcher
19 posts

FNAF 3

XD this is the best thread ever!
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Guys so in FNAF on night 4 (or whatever) the phone guy dies right well his death was true because on FNAF3 one of the death-minigames when you play as the crying childs soul well when you get to the purple guy bit when he goes in the spring-trap suit he dies so maybe that happened in FNAF.
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

EllaCAA wrote:

?

Dont you understand?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

dude, you kind of miss-worded your sentences there. i can see why she doesn't understand,

Ok can you explain plz?
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

just wathc game theory, they got it right, scott confirmed it!!!
ultrastarsage
Scratcher
13 posts

FNAF 3

WANNA SCRIPT FNAF3 THINGS

when green flag clicked
forever

if <(springtrap area)=[cam02]> then
if <(cam)=[cam02]> then
show
else
if <(cam)=<not[cam02]>
hide
else
LOTS MOAR
end
end
end
WAIT WHERE DID THE ELSE COME FROM THERE DONT SEEM TO BE IN BLOCKS and i did not use blocks for the fowlling:the eaquels the not
the cam variable and the else all those (i think i missed some) i typed in (oh and show the 1st one i just had to see so i clicked the block show i said yep thats just the word show ok then)
well there.
ultrastarsage
Scratcher
13 posts

FNAF 3

Bluepistol wrote:

just wathc game theory, they got it right, scott confirmed it!!!
oh rly i diding know scoot confirmed it cool…
(i was in a hurry sorry)

Last edited by ultrastarsage (May 24, 2015 20:54:06)

Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

hey, I hurt my typing hand!