Discuss Scratch

boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

And I think the Marionette is behind all of this because his other name is. . . ‘'The Puppet Master’' It has master in it so he has to be behind dis

The marionette is a puppet, not an animatronic, so he has no child bones in him. This means he is possessed by spirt of the fith child who also possess golden freddy because he is just a pile of animatronic coverings (the stuff that covers the animatronic skelaton). This spirt also possess ballon boy for he is just a simple statue that holds ballons that childeren take.

So it possessed balloon boy that was a statue to come alive and just to say a child is inside balloon boy
chickenugget1234
Scratcher
5 posts

FNAF 3

Hello fellow FNAF fans,
Me and robert have developed a complete FNAF 3 game. We have been told that the graphics are amazing. I would highly appreciate if you could check it out at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/53682304/
IronBit_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNAF 3

Hello peeps,
This is probably not best discussed in Project Ideas, with what some are saying.
Not everything here is for everyone. This may disturb kids.
As such, please don't discuss violent aspects.
Thanks,
IronBit

shadowbrine305
Scratcher
1 post

FNAF 3

• i love fnaf3 and springtrap actully survived the fire: i saw on a youtube channel called Dawko you should whatch it

4omg
[/quote]
say i love fnaf3 for (2) secs
say i love fnaf2 for (2) secs
say i love fnaf1
for (2) secs
say [] for (2) secs
say [] for (2) secs
say [] for (2) secs
Mathguy13
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

Bluepistol wrote:

In the Fnaf 3 trailer when Spring trap spasses out it could be purple guy's death in the end minigame, and also Springy must have been the suit used to kill the five kids because it is the only animatronic we know that can double as a wearable costume!!

Mathguy13 wrote:

I agree!
FINDAKING
Scratcher
4 posts

FNAF 3

when green flag clicked
forever

if <<<> and(fnaf 3 not made) < >>not <>> then

set [I will cry v] to [ 1000000000000]

end

end
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

And I think the Marionette is behind all of this because his other name is. . . ‘'The Puppet Master’' It has master in it so he has to be behind dis

The marionette is a puppet, not an animatronic, so he has no child bones in him. This means he is possessed by spirt of the fith child who also possess golden freddy because he is just a pile of animatronic coverings (the stuff that covers the animatronic skelaton). This spirt also possess ballon boy for he is just a simple statue that holds ballons that childeren take.

So it possessed balloon boy that was a statue to come alive and just to say a child is inside balloon boy

Ballon Boy is hallow and is made from scraped parts of animatronics (especies his voice box that makes him laugh)

Ooh so he is made by parts of the animaltronics?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

you all are hopeless. Fnaf 1 came after fnaf 2, which is in the past. springtrap can be used a wearable suit, which is why the purple man/phone guy hid in it(btw THERE IS ONLY ONE PURPLE MAN, BUT THERE IS 2 PHONE GUYS, ONE IN FNAF 1 AND 2, AND ONE IN FNAF 3). but when he was in it, he started laughing and the moisture from his breath caused the spring-lock to come loose and smash him inside.

Wow thats is clever. . .
lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

The puppet is also known as the Marionette. so you guys can stop calling him/her “The puppet”. Also The marionette is behind everything.

Evidence,
the white eyes that golden freddy and spring trap have show that the Marionette has possessed them
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

lolzremixer3 wrote:

The puppet is also known as the Marionette. so you guys can stop calling him/her “The puppet”. Also The marionette is behind everything.

Evidence,
the white eyes that golden freddy and spring trap have show that the Marionette has possessed them

I know that the MARIOnette is behind everything
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

all of you
know nothing about fnaf

(That was very rude :: list)
(I will report you if you be very mean again)
lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

booldog wrote,

lol
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Endergames01 wrote:

all of you
know nothing about fnaf

(That was very rude :: list)
(I will report you if you be very mean again)

Forgive my friend, he must of thought it was not before he posted.

Plus, we all know we know something about it so you dont need to listen to other people tell you what you think.

well that ok
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

lolzremixer3 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

lol

Marionette is not behind everything because the spirt of golden freddy goes into marionette so golden freddy is behind all.

What about purple guy at first was he inside golden freddy
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

CLND2 wrote:

lolzremixer3 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

lol

Marionette is not behind everything because the spirt of golden freddy goes into marionette so golden freddy is behind all.

What about purple guy at first was he inside golden freddy

Nope, purple-guy killed the five kids in the golden freddy suit but is traped by a spring in Springtrap (i think thats why he is called that)

I know the purple guy killed the five kids but he stuffed the 5th one in the golden freddy suit thats from the living tombstone ‘'Its been so long’'
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

bnogbagopraghbrreorueoareteotaeote

fieUGBRUIGHRWIGHIRWugwirogwROGIWriwiwgiwwgwOGWoggoOgoiWGRIWG
JAYSONLOP
Scratcher
26 posts

FNAF 3

were waitin every night to finly roam and invite
gusman12
Scratcher
3 posts

FNAF 3

fnaf 3 is fun
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

FNAF living tomstone lyrics

Were waiting every night to finaly roam and invite newcomers to play with us for many years we'th been all alone we're forced to be still and play the same songs we've known since that day an imposter took our life away and now we're stuck here to DEC PLEASE LET US GET IN DONT LOCK US AWAY WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT YOU'R THINKING WERE POOR LITTLE SOULS WHO HAVE LOST ALL CONTROL AND WERE FORCED HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987 JOIN US, BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND ARFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS’' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' *Wait for 10 secs* *bonnie jumpscare* were really quite suprised we get to see you another night you should have looked for another job you should said to this place ‘'Good-Bye’' its like theres so much more maybe you've been in this place before we remember a face like yours you seem acquainted with those doors PLEASE LET US GET IN DONT LOCK US AWAY WERE NOT LIKE THAT YOU'R THINKING WERE POOL LITTLE SOULS WHO HAVE LOST ALL CONTROL AND WERE FORCED HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987 JOIN US, BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND ARFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' *wait for 10 secs* *bonnie jumpscare*

Thats the end of the song ‘'Please follow!’'
xXnikkoxx
Scratcher
1 post

FNAF 3

FNAF 3 is awesome