Discuss Scratch

Wolf1337
Scratcher
25 posts

FNAF 3

This is a great idea, but very overused.

99 bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code! Take one down, patch it around, now you have 127 bugs in the code!
Visit my profile pls? ~ Magicians never reveal their secrets, but there's always Google.
Sandra_4605
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

Why wouldnt someone make Fnaf 3!?!?!? Someone ask! PLZ
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Guys in the Living tombstone ‘'Its been so long’' in it it shows that when all 5 children are in a room the door locks and then the purple guy came out of freddy because it was a costume then killed 4 of the children the left the 5th one but it statics but what I know he must of stuffed the 5th child into the Present that golden freddy's costume was in then in FNAF 2 when the phone guy said that someone in yellow killed the children he lied to you saying you must arrest the child!
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Guys in the Living tombstone ‘'Its been so long’' in it it shows that when all 5 children are in a room the door locks and then the purple guy came out of freddy because it was a costume then killed 4 of the children the left the 5th one but it statics but what I know he must of stuffed the 5th child into the Present that golden freddy's costume was in then in FNAF 2 when the phone guy said that someone in yellow killed the children he lied to you saying you must arrest the child!

Actulay, Phone-guy was in golden freddy suit and said “Hey kids! You won a prize!” or something like that and then killed all five of them and used their body parts to rebuild the animatronic skeletons that they mested up. Oh and, Phone-guy was a mancanic, previous security guard, and the killer of those kids.

Hold on so in the first game you play as the purple guy!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

yes, he is the phone guy. think about it. we know that springtrap was in fnaf1 , but not in fnaf2;because fnaf 2 was before fnaf 1. the phone guy dies at the start of night 4 in the first game. if he ran out of his office and into the kitchen(where we believe springtap is hiding) and hid in the springtrap suit, then he would surely die. He knew they would find him. in the 2nd game, he couldnt keep the secret to himself, but he didnt want anyone to find out, so he threw you off by telling you tht someone killed the kids, but he lied and said it wasnt him.
when phone-guy hides in springtrap
he dies [ ?]

But the phone guy died in FNAF 2 and on youtube have you watched ‘'The Spring trap in FNAF 2’'
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

PPL have already made it!
Pooples
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

how will we be able to make it in scratch?
Joshygp2
Scratcher
17 posts

FNAF 3

I SAW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
1puppylover
Scratcher
3 posts

FNAF 3

i have made fnaf 2 i made it funny
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1111862/ my one is at the bottem :

centurystars
New to Scratch
9 posts

FNAF 3

i was playing beast mode i a challenge no door shut on the 3rd night there is a gliche if you don't move or do anything they don't come
centurystars
New to Scratch
9 posts

FNAF 3

steven is the phone man
centurystars
New to Scratch
9 posts

FNAF 3

Steven doesn't die he kills all of the amatronicks the puppet master chased him he got in spring trap it killed him
fireball1123
Scratcher
1 post

FNAF 3

hey People
wskjtg34t
New to Scratch
1 post

FNAF 3

кто из вас руский
Pewdiepie213
New to Scratch
2 posts

FNAF 3

WAzzupMy

lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

OMG!!!! there will be no fnaf 4!!!!
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Ummm, no, you play as Mike Shidmit (dont know last name) in all 3 cuase he dosen't die but phone-guy dies in 1st game on 4th night (listen to phone call) and in 2nd new phone-guy plays recordings of phone-guy (night 1 in 1st he says in phone call)

I dont understand so there are 2 Phone guys/ Purple guys?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

And I think the Marionette is behind all of this because his other name is. . . ‘'The Puppet Master’' It has master in it so he has to be behind dis
lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

I Think What She Meant Was Scott.
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Ummm, no, you play as Mike Shidmit (dont know last name) in all 3 cuase he dosen't die but phone-guy dies in 1st game on 4th night (listen to phone call) and in 2nd new phone-guy plays recordings of phone-guy (night 1 in 1st he says in phone call)

I dont understand so there are 2 Phone guys/ Purple guys?

There is only one purple-guy who i don't know who he is which is why he is named “purple-guy”. In the first game, phone-guy is purple-guy and was killed on night four. In the second game, the phone guy is Mike Shidmit and plays recrodings of purple-guy's phone calls.

Ooh now I get it