1 post

FNAF 3

I wish someone would make a fnaf 3 real game in scratch
stealthtail101
Scratcher
52 posts

FNAF 3

cwkannisa1846 wrote:

all the fnaf 3s on scratch are boring. But the people who coded them are good. also the people who coded fnaf 1 and 2 on scratch are good. But I enjoy real five nights at Freddy's 1,2,and 3
That's kind of rude to the people who made the FNAF 3's

STEALTHTAIL101
stealthtail101
Scratcher
52 posts

FNAF 3

doctor0010 wrote:

i think this is a bit out of date. close it.
No it is not! FNF 3 came out like this year. :-•

STEALTHTAIL101
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

Probably. Fnaf 1 and 2 were popular on here!
dotajules
Scratcher
3 posts

FNAF 3

Somebody made FNAF 3
Game_Changer_Make
New to Scratch
1 post

FNAF 3

Where?
almafa
New to Scratch
2 posts

FNAF 3

leuk bericht groetjes martijn
nwes6272
New to Scratch
1 post

FNAF 3

I think that people have already made “Five Night's At Freddys 3.” You could make a game based on “Five Night's At Freddys 3,” but different, you know what I mean. Just think about it.
PacIsBac8
Scratcher
10 posts

FNAF 3

I just want to say one tip about FNaF3 but it might not even be true: I THINK only Springtrap (aka Golden Bonnie) can kill you, all the others can only jumpscare but not kill you.

when green flag clicked
forever
be awesome
code
play minecraft
smile

end
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

actualy, you're all wrong. the suit used to kill the kids was golden freddy, which is cleared in the second game when the phone guy says “someone used a suit, a yellow one.” spring trap is green not yellow. also if you were paying attention in fnaf 3, the recording of the phone guy says that all suits have a
“spring-lock” in them, and that when its pulled, it moves all the parts on the inside so that a human can wear it. sadly, the phone guy(purple-man) did not know how to properly use the spring-lock, which caused it to move all the parts back so he dies.

hmm well I think your right but why did the purple guy kill himself and who is he?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

In FNAF 1 foxy really doesnt do anything when he kills you he just stands at the door starring at you. Anyone know who the purple guy is 'cus in one of the death-minigames the purple guy backs you then goes in a dead suit then makes it alive then the suit colapses killing the purple guy so anyone know something that links to this?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Bluepistol wrote:

In the Fnaf 3 trailer when Spring trap spasses out it could be purple guy's death in the end minigame, and also Springy must have been the suit used to kill the five kids because it is the only animatronic we know that can double as a wearable costume!!

But spring trap is green and in FNAF 2 the Phone guy said someone in yellow
fnafpro123
Scratcher
31 posts

FNAF 3

fnaf 4?
fnafpro123
Scratcher
31 posts

FNAF 3

boolldog wrote:

Endergames01 wrote:

actualy, you're all wrong. the suit used to kill the kids was golden freddy, which is cleared in the second game when the phone guy says “someone used a suit, a yellow one.” spring trap is green not yellow. also if you were paying attention in fnaf 3, the recording of the phone guy says that all suits have a
“spring-lock” in them, and that when its pulled, it moves all the parts on the inside so that a human can wear it. sadly, the phone guy(purple-man) did not know how to properly use the spring-lock, which caused it to move all the parts back so he dies.

hmm well I think your right but why did the purple guy kill himself and who is he?
because the souls were chasing him so he tried to hide in the suit
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

fnafpro123 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Endergames01 wrote:

Ok thats why he killed himself so do you know who he is or what he is?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

fnafpro123 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

Endergames01 wrote:

Who were the souls?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

yes, he is the phone guy. think about it. we know that springtrap was in fnaf1 , but not in fnaf2;because fnaf 2 was before fnaf 1. the phone guy dies at the start of night 4 in the first game. if he ran out of his office and into the kitchen(where we believe springtap is hiding) and hid in the springtrap suit, then he would surely die. He knew they would find him. in the 2nd game, he couldnt keep the secret to himself, but he didnt want anyone to find out, so he threw you off by telling you tht someone killed the kids, but he lied and said it wasnt him.
when phone-guy hides in springtrap
he dies [ ?]

Your right because. . . hold on did the purple guy lie to you it was someone yellow 'cus spring trap kind of yellowish green. but did he lie about the 5 children or was it true?
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

booldog wrote:

Your right because. . . hold on did the purple guy lie to you it was someone yellow 'cus spring trap kind of yellowish green. but did he lie about the 5 children or was it true?

Not lying about five childern becuase fith one goes to golden freddy. Plus, in the give life minigame when you put on the last head on a dead child, for a spilt second a fith one appers for a split second

Example:
when I receive [Last head placed v]
switch costume to [dead child #5 v]
show
wait (0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001) secs
switch costume to [Golden Freddy Head On v]

I dont understand but I knew about the fith one