chickenugget1234
Scratcher
5 posts

FNAF 3

17IrwinE
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

Honestly, I think it will take a while. Though it won't be that hard to make the troll for fnaf 3. It was There is No Pause Button with a freddy face on your character and troll music in the backround
fnafpro123
Scratcher
31 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

lolzremixer3 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

I know that the MARIOnette is behind everything

lol

Marionette is not behind everything because the spirt of golden freddy goes into marionette so golden freddy is behind all.
im so sorry but in the mini games in fnaf 2 proves that the puppet is behind everything
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

If you want to know why the Marionette is behind everything. . . Watch .the living tombstone ‘'its been so long’'. in one part of it it shows that the purple guy killed the 4 children and then the Marionette put the costume heads on the dead 4 children (Freddy, Bonnie, Chika and Foxy) so that shows the Marionette is behind this and the other name of the Marionette is ‘'The Puppet master’' and Freddy, Bonnie, Chika and Foxy are puppets
Sandra_4605
Scratcher
2 posts

FNAF 3

Any 1 who wants to play FNAF 3 the Real version click this link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/58156186/
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

I got something else to say. You know the dead children the souls of them knew that purple guy will kill more people so even they where sould in one of the death mini-games you play as the crying childs soul and you battle the purple guy and further on when you start the battle a spring trap costume is there and further on in the battle the purple guy goes inside the spring-trap costume making it come alive but then the costume collapses killing the purple guy (because blood comes out) then you win
csf40211
New to Scratch
3 posts

FNAF 3

hi people i am NOT a copier but i am a remixer as well as a break dancer so if you want to check out my * find some stuff made by silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

The Marionette is behind this because well. . . PLAY THE GIVE LIFE MINIGAME!
catla2
Scratcher
29 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

FNAF living tomstone lyrics

Were waiting every night to finaly roam and invite newcomers to play with us for many years we'th been all alone we're forced to be still and play the same songs we've known since that day an imposter took our life away and now we're stuck here to DEC PLEASE LET US GET IN DONT LOCK US AWAY WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT YOU'R THINKING WERE POOR LITTLE SOULS WHO HAVE LOST ALL CONTROL AND WERE FORCED HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987 JOIN US, BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND ARFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS’' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' *Wait for 10 secs* *bonnie jumpscare* were really quite suprised we get to see you another night you should have looked for another job you should said to this place ‘'Good-Bye’' its like theres so much more maybe you've been in this place before we remember a face like yours you seem acquainted with those doors PLEASE LET US GET IN DONT LOCK US AWAY WERE NOT LIKE THAT YOU'R THINKING WERE POOL LITTLE SOULS WHO HAVE LOST ALL CONTROL AND WERE FORCED HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987 JOIN US, BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND ARFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE? I JUST DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY? ‘'FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S'' *wait for 10 secs* *bonnie jumpscare*

Thats the end of the song ‘'Please follow!’'

*claps* that was a great preformance.
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

Purple man started this whole thing!
CoolBoy5677
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF 3

Maybe, don`t know
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

Have u guys seen FNAF 3 living tombstone song about Purple guy killing the animatronics?! BTW game theory is out, pt 1, that is…
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

Cool, BTW, your sense of humor is as lifeless and flat as a plank.

U GOT REKT M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I'm only joking (^-^)
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

Hey clever idea endergames, about the moisture
centurystars
New to Scratch
9 posts

FNAF 3

gosh something is wrong
Bluepistol
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF 3

what?
lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

hewwo guys!!! I'm finnally back!!! lol so anything happening??
boolldog
Scratcher
46 posts

FNAF 3

CLND2 wrote:

boolldog wrote:

The Marionette is behind this because well. . . PLAY THE GIVE LIFE MINIGAME!

Nope gold freddy is

No because golden freddy has a white bit somewhere in the centre in one or both of his eyes so that shows that he was possesed by the marrionette so looooool
EllaCAA
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF 3

Purple man behind this all
lolzremixer3
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF 3

EllaCAA wrote:

Purple man behind this all

The purple man is behind the murders. Not all.