FNAF 3

Pewdiepie213 wrote:

WAzzupMy

i love pewdipie!!!!!!

iheartgameing123
New to Scratch
2 posts

FNAF 3

i think fnaf 3 is the best. i also think mangle did the bite of 87. fnaf is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
TailsTheFox067
Scratcher
92 posts

FNAF 3

@TheButt has made one.

noxiomm on disc.
crazygdhistory on twit.

she/her

i dont use scratch that much anymore but its always in my heart
SparklePegasus
Scratcher
37 posts

FNAF 3

Joshygp2 your pic ROFL
chachi811
Scratcher
69 posts

FNAF 3

Endergames01 wrote:

actualy, you're all wrong. the suit used to kill the kids was golden freddy, which is cleared in the second game when the phone guy says “someone used a suit, a yellow one.” spring trap is green not yellow. also if you were paying attention in fnaf 3, the recording of the phone guy says that all suits have a
“spring-lock” in them, and that when its pulled, it moves all the parts on the inside so that a human can wear it. sadly, the phone guy(purple-man) did not know how to properly use the spring-lock, which caused it to move all the parts back so he dies.
I think that The purple man's spiret inhabited springtrap because that is the suit he locks himself in and dies in
chachi811
Scratcher
69 posts

FNAF 3

boolldog wrote:

Endergames01 wrote:

actualy, you're all wrong. the suit used to kill the kids was golden freddy, which is cleared in the second game when the phone guy says “someone used a suit, a yellow one.” spring trap is green not yellow. also if you were paying attention in fnaf 3, the recording of the phone guy says that all suits have a
“spring-lock” in them, and that when its pulled, it moves all the parts on the inside so that a human can wear it. sadly, the phone guy(purple-man) did not know how to properly use the spring-lock, which caused it to move all the parts back so he dies.

hmm well I think your right but why did the purple guy kill himself and who is he?
because he did not know that it would kill him and since he was scared he did not think about how it could kill him
chachi811
Scratcher
69 posts

FNAF 3

The 5 sprites are freddy, bonnie, chicha, foxy and golden freddy
agarraga
Scratcher
500+ posts

FNAF 3

2scary4me