Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
Helcat10
Scratcher
64 posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

BlauHourglass wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

I've requested access to the Trello board! Now, I'll open the story forums and try to help.
Okay. Want me to add you as a story writer?
No thanks. Also, if you need a specific type of song, please let me know (space type, hardcore, weirdcore, etc.) Cause, if you don't specify the type o' song you want, imma just make a random one. Thank you for adding me to the board though

Are you safe in your own home?

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio

P.S. I will be updating this regularly

-Kilamesh, out!
yumetopia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

i'm still unsure if anyone else is making the note designs, i have a draft here if you'd like:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/969284683/
i've also started on the text boxes since i haven't seen anyone else mention it yet, it currently looks a lot like the one in pjsk, but i'm planning to make some changes. please give suggestions, as it will help a lot ^^

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

I've requested access to the Trello board! Now, I'll open the story forums and try to help.
No thanks. Also, if you need a specific type of song, please let me know (space type, hardcore, weirdcore, etc.) Cause, if you don't specify the type o' song you want, imma just make a random one. Thank you for adding me to the board though
Any genres, literally. As soon as more art comes out for the different screens, though, I'm going to make a list for the actual game soundtracks. But for the rhythm game part, any music works.

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
TheGoaDragon
Scratcher
50 posts

Helcat10 wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

I think a break-core song would be cool, (sounds like your style) also someone told me we need many different genres for everyone different taste of music. I can make pretty much anything electronic.

-music
-SFX
-TF2, CS2
-dog
-hate sleep
-tttttiiiiiiirreeeedddddd
Swiftpixel
Scratcher
55 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

moneeman wrote:

I have sent the request
Thanks! You're in.

To all the new applicants from today, I'll add you guys on the front page and studio in… a little bit, haha. Don't worry, I won't forget to do that…

Can I turn the designs from the logo into a scratch thumbnail? It needs to be 480x360 so that it isn't stretched

Have you tried turning it on and off again?!
tsukasatenma--
Scratcher
16 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

Role: Voice Actor!!
Activity Level: about maybe 2-3 hours
Coding Level: uh probably a 1.
Art Level: 2
Music Level: 9 (I'm a silly cellist)
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? Yes (pjsk)
Examples of Your Work: I will post it later today and add it to this.
Extra: I voice act in many things. (On disc. so nothing that's had anything done)
Okay! I'll keep you in sort of a limbo until I get examples, is that all right?
Mhm!! I'll make a project later today!

Leo
VA/Singer for Kokoro Beats!

☆Wonderhoy!☆
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Swiftpixel wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

moneeman wrote:

I have sent the request
Thanks! You're in.

To all the new applicants from today, I'll add you guys on the front page and studio in… a little bit, haha. Don't worry, I won't forget to do that…

Can I turn the designs from the logo into a scratch thumbnail? It needs to be 480x360 so that it isn't stretched
Sure!

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

Extra: I voice act in many things. (On disc. so nothing that's had anything done)

Thanks You can send me the link or something later, don't worry about the form (it'll be messy quoting lol).

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
——
KnitnStyle
Scratcher
7 posts

Can I join?
Helcat10
Scratcher
64 posts

TheGoaDragon wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

I think a break-core song would be cool, (sounds like your style) also someone told me we need many different genres for everyone different taste of music. I can make pretty much anything electronic.
The player: *going crazy because of the high amount of drums there are in breakcore music*

Maybe the breakcore could be a hardmode song?

Are you safe in your own home?

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio

P.S. I will be updating this regularly

-Kilamesh, out!
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KnitnStyle wrote:

Can I join?
If you want to join, please fill out the form on the first page.

——
——
yumetopia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

oh right- that reminds me of another question i had: would there be different difficulties for each song?
and do you need people to sing some of the songs? that'll probably take longer than just instrumentals but it might be cool

also, would anyone mind if i took the current logo and slightly edit it to make it look a bit more polished? (i won't unless more than one of you agree though ^^)

BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yumetopia wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

oh right- that reminds me of another question i had: would there be different difficulties for each song?
and do you need people to sing some of the songs? that'll probably take longer than just instrumentals but it might be cool

also, would anyone mind if i took the current logo and slightly edit it to make it look a bit more polished? (i won't unless more than one of you agree though ^^)
Difficulties? Of course lol a true rhythm game isn't one without at least a thousand different difficulties for you to tinker around and play. And cry from at the top xD

Songs with vocals? Also yes, but not MVP. I understand getting voice actors who can also sing (or vice versa) is extremely difficult in an environment not necessarily designed for it (Scratch lol).

And sure, if the others and original artists are fine with it. Continuous improvement is always what I strive for…

——
——
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forgot to link these in on the latest page in case you guys didn't see 'em:

Story Writing Thread
Designing Thread

——
——
Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

yumetopia wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

I'm alright with the current logo being edited.

Last edited by Cotton_Scratch (Feb. 21, 2024 23:34:17)

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
evantparkes
Scratcher
90 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

Index:
Activity Level = How much time do spend on Scratch a week? In hours.
Coding/Art/Music Level = How skilled are you in the specified field? Five is your average Scratcher.
Role = What role you want to fill, i.e., artist, coder, etc…

Form:
Role:
Activity Level:
Coding Level:
Art Level:
Music Level:
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games?
Examples of Your Work:
Extra:

Index:
Activity Level = How much time do spend on Scratch a week? = I spend around 2 hours a day on scratch.
Coding/Art/Music Level = 6.5
Role = What role you want to fill, i.e., artist, coder, etc.. =Programmer.

Form:
Role: Programmer
Activity Level: 2 - 3 hours every other day
Coding Level:6.5
Art Level: 3
Music Level: 3
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? No, but I learn fast. (I've played them)
Examples of Your Work:
Mobile joystick template(for helping other scratchers)
-> Mobile = standard single notes + hold notes + sliders (MOBILE is currently 2ND priority)
My best project
10 Worlds
Extra: Don't use the projects on my main page, they are mostly from when I was 8. Also, I'm not good at graphics.

Last edited by evantparkes (Feb. 22, 2024 12:54:17)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What goes here?

My Collaborations
Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions
VIBES 107.3
Advanced Alpha Games
tsukasatenma--
Scratcher
16 posts

BlauHourglass wrote:

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

Thanks You can send me the link or something later, don't worry about the form (it'll be messy quoting lol).

Alright! I got the example. I have comments turned off just so there's no rude comments. It's a silly kanade audition from something I VA in. (Fun Fact: I do VA kanade in it)

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/969922585/

Last edited by tsukasatenma-- (Feb. 22, 2024 13:35:26)

Leo
VA/Singer for Kokoro Beats!

☆Wonderhoy!☆
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

evantparkes wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Index:
Activity Level = How much time do spend on Scratch a week? In hours.
Coding/Art/Music Level = How skilled are you in the specified field? Five is your average Scratcher.
Role = What role you want to fill, i.e., artist, coder, etc…

Form:
Role:
Activity Level:
Coding Level:
Art Level:
Music Level:
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games?
Examples of Your Work:
Extra:

Index:
Activity Level = How much time do spend on Scratch a week? = I spend around 2 hours a day on scratch.
Coding/Art/Music Level = 6.5
Role = What role you want to fill, i.e., artist, coder, etc.. =Programmer.

Form:
Role: Programmer
Activity Level: 2 - 3 hours every other day
Coding Level:6.5
Art Level: 3
Music Level: 3
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? No, but I learn fast. (I've played them)
Examples of Your Work:
Mobile joystick template(for helping other scratchers)
-> Mobile = standard single notes + hold notes + sliders (MOBILE is currently 2ND priority)
My best project
10 Worlds
Extra: Don't use the projects on my main page, they are mostly from when I was 8. Also, I'm not good at graphics.
Accepted! Check yourself in on Trello; I'll add you to all the things in a minute..

tsukasatenma-- wrote:

Alright! I got the example. I have comments turned off just so there's no rude comments. It's a silly kanade audition from something I VA in. (Fun Fact: I do VA kanade in it)

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/969922585/
Alright, you're in lol! Just one side question: can you sing?

——
——
evantparkes
Scratcher
90 posts

Nope

BlauHourglass wrote:

What goes here?

My Collaborations
VIBES 107.3
Advanced Alpha Games
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

evantparkes wrote:

Nope

BlauHourglass wrote:

Oh, lol okay! I was actually asking @tsukasatenma– though, so no worries.

——
——
evantparkes
Scratcher
90 posts

I'm in Trello. Tnx!

What goes here?

My Collaborations
VIBES 107.3
Advanced Alpha Games
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]