Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

KING NO EDIT

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

KING NO EDIT
CO-KING I WILL EDIT THIS FOR NO REASON

Last edited by PurpleSuit (April 4, 2023 17:03:50)

nuh uh
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Employee form
Username: kinosaurs515
Why we should hire you: I work at the glow shop, and found this. I have experience and enjoy helping other people on Scratch.
What you will help out with here: Everything you could need help with! And I mean anything! But I'll stick with the reviews if you like
How many days you are on each week: every day!
What will your role will be: I want to be maybe a bod role? I don't think there are any left, so I think I'll just go with Test Product Submitter.
Have you read the T&C: peaches (same as glow shop lol)
You know me, right?!?! I'll be sad if you don't, I'm on the Glow Shop EVERY SINGLE DAY

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Employee form
Why we should hire you: I work at the glow shop, and found this. I have experience and enjoy helping other people on Scratch.
What you will help out with here: Everything you could need help with! And I mean anything! But I'll stick with the reviews if you like
How many days you are on each week: every day!
What will your role will be: I want to be maybe a bod role? I don't think there are any left, so I think I'll just go with Test Product Submitter.
Have you read the T&C: peaches (same as glow shop lol)
You know me, right?!?! I'll be sad if you don't, I'm on the Glow Shop EVERY SINGLE DAY
I'll talk to TK about it

PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

we need a bump bot for this shop

nuh uh
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Employee form
Why we should hire you: I own a review shop to(well the great shopping centre), I work at the Glow Shop, I'm dedicated, determined to help others and active on scratch!
What you will help out with here:
How many days you are on each week: 7 days a week (usually)
What will your role will be: I would like to be Test Product Submitter, but if I am busy with other stuff then those times I won't be more active, like I will be active on everything but for 1 minute on each tab and I sometimes won't be able to do the test submitting, but most times I will be able to.
Have you read the T&C: During camp we had an educational electoral vote but unfortunately the candidate peach (hmm… apples = better than peaches!!!) But it was fun

P.S Does this make sense: “I am too busy being lazy”? BTW It just popped into my head, it isn't necessary to answer it.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
microwavepoptart
Scratcher
44 posts

Username: microwavepoptart + Fly_Swiss + HeatedPoptart
Why we should hire you: I am good at chatching the eye of people and very good with design! photoshop and other! :))))
What you will help out with here: Ads + Any Design
How many days you are on each week: 6/7
What will your role will be: any :D ANY
Have you read the T&C: Yes

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A NEW SCRATCHER I OWN ALL THE ACCOUNTS ABOVE + THEIR OG (Ish)

Official Owner of the 2023 Rating Games
Drop A Follow!
Links:
My Profile | My Newest Project!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Employee form
Why we should hire you: I own a review shop to(well the great shopping centre), I work at the Glow Shop, I'm dedicated, determined to help others and active on scratch!
What you will help out with here:
How many days you are on each week: 7 days a week (usually)
What will your role will be: I would like to be Test Product Submitter, but if I am busy with other stuff then those times I won't be more active, like I will be active on everything but for 1 minute on each tab and I sometimes won't be able to do the test submitting, but most times I will be able to.
Have you read the T&C: During camp we had an educational electoral vote but unfortunately the candidate peach (hmm… apples = better than peaches!!!) But it was fun

P.S Does this make sense: “I am too busy being lazy”? BTW It just popped into my head, it isn't necessary to answer it.
accepted

microwavepoptart wrote:

Username: microwavepoptart + Fly_Swiss + HeatedPoptart
Why we should hire you: I am good at chatching the eye of people and very good with design! photoshop and other! :))))
What you will help out with here: Ads + Any Design
How many days you are on each week: 6/7
What will your role will be: any :D ANY

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A NEW SCRATCHER I OWN ALL THE ACCOUNTS ABOVE + THEIR OG (Ish)
denied. read the T&C more thoroughly

Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Kittygirl4ever
Owner of the shop's username: Kittygirl4ever(me)
Shop name: (OPEN) Scratch Shop!
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/705011/?page=1#post-7452080
Shop banner link:
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/5bea8d3cf962200d252db1407ea48e3a.png
Catchphrase: We get you exactly what you want, when you want
Description: Our shop is like others, but with a twist! We also sell studio and project descriptions!
Why we should partner with you: Because we are a very active shop that could use some more federations.
Are you following the topic? (MUST BE): Yes
If accepted, would you want us to submit test orders: Sure, yes.
Amount of views on your shop: 423
Amount of posts on your shop: 27
(We had a different forum post, but we moved. We had a lot more views on that one.)

Last edited by Kittygirl4ever (Aug. 22, 2023 15:20:09)

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kittygirl4ever wrote:

Shop banner link:
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/5bea8d3cf962200d252db1407ea48e3a.png
Description: Our shop is like others, but with a twist! We also sell studio and project descriptions!
Why we should partner with you: Because we are a very active shop that could use some more federations.
(We had a different forum post, but we moved. We had a lot more views on that one.)
Im afraid our owner is inactive…

Kittygirl4ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Kittygirl4ever wrote:

Shop banner link:
Im afraid our owner is inactive…
ok well when they are active again let me know

I've run out of signature ideas . . .
Ah! Evil kumquats! Ruuuuuun!
(Did I do good?)

A siggy button
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kittygirl4ever wrote:

ok well when they are active again let me know
Will do!

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Why we should hire you: I have quite a bit of experience in SCRATCH stores by now I'm working on Three shops And I also own a store, Artansist ™ Shop. He could also help with the administration of the federation.
What you will help out with here: podría a
How many days you are on each week: Active I am five to seven days a week
What will your role will be: Could be secretary or moderator
peaches
NOTES: I WOULD LIKE THE FEDERATION TO START AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

Why we should hire you: I have quite a bit of experience in SCRATCH stores by now I'm working on Three shops And I also own a store, Artansist ™ Shop. He could also help with the administration of the federation.
peaches
TK has made it clear he doesn't want you to be a part of the shop/federation- I'm sorry but its not up to me entirely.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partner Form (Federation):
Username: cs4233117
Owner of the federation's username: cs4233117
Federation name: The Shop Connection Alliance Please add the color;
[color=#D4AF37]The Shop Connection Alliance[/color]
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/668159/
Shop banner link: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9845/TxSpCx.gif
Catchphrase: So many amazing shops! One amazing alliance.
Description: Its a lot; you might want to check the “About Us” section in the federation; come up with your own summary.
Why we should partner you: You should partner with us because we're a growing federation; with a lot of stuff, and we're also looking for partners. We can also review shops/federations.
Are you following the topic? (MUST BE): Duh
If accepted, would you want us to submit test orders: Idk errrm; BBCode orders? Check the federation
Amount of views on your shop: 740 (approx. im lazy to add actual count)
Amount of posts on your shop: 31 (Geez look, after it opened again; nobody wanted to post, and all the applications didn't get accepted)

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

snip
not up to me.

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

peaches
TK has made it clear he doesn't want you to be a part of the shop/federation- I'm sorry but its not up to me entirely.
OK, Thank you very much for all

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpity bump

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey so i would love to join this but i am a new Scratcher. Does it count if i have proof of accounts i have had before that aren't new scratchers 0r no?

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]