Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Username: TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Why we should hire you: I'm always online (help me lol) and I am nice, also peaches are pretty cool, udk why I said that but idk :shrug:
What you will help out with here: orders,questions,and just keeping it nice and tidy
How many days you are on each week: 7 days till like 2am at night (CST)
What will your role will be: test orderer guy
Have you read the T&C: yees
accepted!
… i thought you left me. but no ur just on different tabs
I am a chaos gremlin who is everywhere mehehehe
we arent even on the third page and the roleplaying is startinggggggggggggggggggg

nuh uh
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

PurpleSuit wrote:

we arent even on the third page and the roleplaying is startinggggggggggggggggggg
Yees purp yessssss

Last edited by TheGl1tchedDrag0n (March 24, 2023 19:03:39)

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

does this shop need bump or no (if yes then well this is)

nuh uh
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

I need a bump banner

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

I need a bump banner
all of the shops need a bump banner lol

nuh uh
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

I need a bump banner
all of the shops need a bump banner lol
i need a bump banner for bump banners

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

why do u need to bump bump banners

nuh uh
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

why do u need to bump bump banners
idk

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

yep

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

nuh uh
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

nuh uh
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

bump
BUMMPITY BUMP

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @astro_code1
Shop name: astro store
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/672011/
Shop banner link: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/826644631_2480x520.png
Catchphrase: where the products are out of this world!!
Description: We sell a little bit of everything!!
Are you partnered? (MUST BE): I am partnered with the glow shop, does that count?
Amount of views on your shop: 433 currently
Amount of posts on your shop: 30 currently

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

nuh uh
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

Username: @astro_code1
Shop name: astro store
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/672011/
Shop banner link: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/826644631_2480x520.png
Catchphrase: where the products are out of this world!!
Description: We sell a little bit of everything!!
Are you partnered? (MUST BE): I am partnered with the glow shop, does that count?
Amount of views on your shop: 433 currently
Amount of posts on your shop: 30 currently
Accepted!

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

bump
BUMMPITY BUMP
btw, you have been promoted to chief marketing officer! Congrats!

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

bump
BUMMPITY BUMP
btw, you have been promoted to chief marketing officer! Congrats!
YAY

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump'nt'nt

nuh uh
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

.-.

Last edited by PurpleSuit (March 28, 2023 17:04:01)

nuh uh
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

.-.
b r u h. they really think that they're that entitled. Like, we will literally do the best we can, but I can't 100% guarantee 5∗

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]