Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

KatyNova wrote:

Hey so i would love to join this but i am a new Scratcher. Does it count if i have proof of accounts i have had before that aren't new scratchers 0r no?
if you have proof of older accounts it should also count.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

KatyNova wrote:

Hey so i would love to join this but i am a new Scratcher. Does it count if i have proof of accounts i have had before that aren't new scratchers 0r no?
if you have proof of older accounts it should also count.
Ok great

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.

KatyNova
Scratcher
100+ posts

Employee form
Username: KatyNova
Why we should hire you: I’m very active I have experience in advertising
What you will help out with here: advertise all the different businessses or help customers and employees sign up
How many days you are on each week: probably all but only a little bit
What will your role will be: HR management or advertiser
Have you read the T&C: yes peaches
Note: I am a new scratcher ok this account but if you check out my old profile https://scratch.mit.edu/users/KatysWorld/ you can see that I say this is my new account and I was a scratcher. If you need more proof just tell me

Last edited by KatyNova (Nov. 14, 2023 15:28:45)

Hi I’m Katy a Scratcher and person on the internet.
Check out my Profile
VIBES Radio - Giving Good VIBES 24/7
This signature is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to make important life decisions.
Please note that the humor in this signature is not intended for individuals without a sense of humor. If you don't have one, we apologize for any confusion, offense, or boredom caused.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KatyNova wrote:

Employee form
Username: KatyNova
Why we should hire you: I’m very active I have experience in advertising
What you will help out with here: advertise all the different businessses or help customers and employees sign up
How many days you are on each week: probably all but only a little bit
What will your role will be: HR management or advertiser
Have you read the T&C: yes peaches
Note: I am a new scratcher ok this account but if you check out my old profile https://scratch.mit.edu/users/KatysWorld/ you can see that I say this is my new account and I was a scratcher. If you need more proof just tell me
i would accept and add to roster but its up to TK and they aren't as active anymore…

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:@TP2222
Owner of the shops username:@TP2222
Shop name: Billboard Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727287/
Shop banner link: n/a
Catchphrase: n/a
Description: We (I!) make ads.
Why we should partner you: Need orders
Are you following the topic? (MUST BE):
If accepted, would you want us to submit test orders: yes
Amount of views on your shop: 54
Amount of posts on your shop: 4 (Toldja!)

Last edited by TP2222 (Dec. 8, 2023 06:09:48)

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

we need a bump bot for this shop
ME!

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

ME!
owner is inactive permanently. This should probably close tbh

Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Piggygirl3838
Owner of the shops username: kinsaur515
Shop name: The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/690390/?page=16#post-7687677
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/kinosaurs515/TheEVERYTHINGShop20.png
Catchphrase: Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0 where you can get everything and anything for basically nothing!
Description: In The Everything Shop 2.0, EVERY SINGLE ONE of your orders is taken and completed! We will continue to work to build this shop and make it MASSIVE! Please support the growth of our shop, and good luck out there!
Why we should partner you: We are a larger shop and could support you as well as you support us!
Are you following the topic? (MUST BE): Yes
If accepted, would you want us to submit test orders: Yes
Amount of views on your shop: 5166
Amount of posts on your shop: 304

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Catchphrase: Welcome to The EVERYTHING Shop 2.0 where you can get everything and anything for basically nothing!
Description: In The Everything Shop 2.0, EVERY SINGLE ONE of your orders is taken and completed! We will continue to work to build this shop and make it MASSIVE! Please support the growth of our shop, and good luck out there!
Why we should partner you: We are a larger shop and could support you as well as you support us!
Owner is inactive

Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Owner is inactive
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7687677/ (wait this owner?)

Last edited by Piggygirl3838 (Dec. 9, 2023 22:50:13)

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

TP2222 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

ME!
owner is inactive permanently. This should probably close tbh
define Up(Up)
Go up (Up)

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: iiucandyfloss
Owner of the shop's username: -rosiiq-
Shop name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32520877/projects
Shop banner link: it's the studio picture
Description:
welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!
QOTW: tell me everything you can think of that you could do to change the world

Why: I have had a very good experience with the Glow Shop, and would be most honoured to associate our shops with each other! Our shop is not necessarily well-known but the art and order forms within it take lots of effort.

Are you following the topic?: Yes.
Would you want us to submit orders: No but there are designs on the studio that you can take a look at.
Amount of views on your shop: 45
Amount of posts on your shop: three

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (Jan. 18, 2024 07:52:53)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Description:
welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!

Why: I have had a very good experience with the Glow Shop, and would be most honoured to associate our shops with each other! Our shop is not necessarily well-known but the art and order forms within it take lots of effort.

Would you want us to submit orders: No but there are designs on the studio that you can take a look at.
I'm not in charge of the federation

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I never said you were. I was just applying.

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Description:

1. Who can add me to the federation? I was wondering who would accept/decline applications because OneTapTK is never online.
2. Don't worry about the images, I placed an order somewhere for image hosting so I'll just edit my post when I get the link.#

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Description:

1. Who can add me to the federation? I was wondering who would accept/decline applications because OneTapTK is never online.
2. Don't worry about the images, I placed an order somewhere for image hosting so I'll just edit my post when I get the link.#
Only TK can add to federation I have no power here.

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Employee form
Username: kinosaurs515
Why we should hire you:
What you will help out with here:
How many days you are on each week: 7 days typically, or at least
What will your role will be:
Have you read the T&C: I've been too busy stuffing my face with peaches.

(OK I GTG ILL FINISH THIS NEXT TIME LOL)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Employee form
Username: kinosaurs515
Why we should hire you:
What you will help out with here:
How many days you are on each week: 7 days typically, or at least
What will your role will be:
Have you read the T&C: I've been too busy stuffing my face with peaches.

(OK I GTG ILL FINISH THIS NEXT TIME LOL)
I. CANNOT. EDIT. THE. FEDERATION.

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Oh. Maybe you could make a new version of this topic?

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Oh. Maybe you could make a new version of this topic?

I think I might just BUMI
(Bring Up My Idea)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]