Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

OneTapTK wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

.-.
b r u h. they really think that they're that entitled. Like, we will literally do the best we can, but I can't 100% guarantee 5∗
be careful, they are liable to click on this, this is more appropriate for a studio

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

(GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

(Removed because new Scratchers can't have images in their posts)
.-.
b r u h. they really think that they're that entitled. Like, we will literally do the best we can, but I can't 100% guarantee 5∗
Sorry if it felt like that, basically Depresso said that they were good at art and Haxalot said that they weren't as much (no offense), so I wanted the best artist to do it

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

(Removed because new Scratchers can't have images in their posts)
.-.
be careful, they are liable to click on this, this is more appropriate for a studio
???

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Caroix wrote:

snip
They were complaining that you wanted a high-quality piece, saying we weren't A+ artists and we weren't paid. This is for fun. I got onto them about it because they were kind of being rude towards you for just wanting a very specific background.

They complain with no description, and complain if there is too much description, it really isn't fair.

Again, I apologize for their behavior >~<

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Caroix wrote:

snip
They were complaining that you wanted a high-quality piece, saying we weren't A+ artists and we weren't paid. This is for fun. I got onto them about it because they were kind of being rude towards you for just wanting a very specific background.

They complain with no description, and complain if there is too much description, it really isn't fair.

Again, I apologize for their behavior >~<
Oh, okay, thanks!

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{removed content}

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 28, 2023 18:14:56)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

aqua

Last edited by PurpleSuit (March 28, 2023 18:11:34)

nuh uh
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

aqua
man

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
by xxxxxxx-70
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

.-.
Man i think there ZUZDD AND PUDD
Do not talk bad about other members of the scratch community. You'll give us a bad name and then we will have to close shop or lose our accounts.

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{removed content}
the OP was removed for an resson…..

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 28, 2023 19:14:54)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

aqua
man
you sound so disapointed for me saying aqua

nuh uh
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

aqua
man
you sound so disapointed for me saying aqua
but its aqua man right? aqua woman aqua they ???

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 28, 2023 18:20:16)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i think i did to many ads anyone on?

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump at 8:25

nuh uh
andy000192829193
Scratcher
2 posts

Employee form
Username:andy000192829193
Why we should hire you:n/a
What you will help out with here: help promote
How many days are you on each week: 7 days a week
What will your role will be: Human Resource Manager
Have you read the T&C: yes

PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

andy000192829193 wrote:

Employee form

somone do this im not qualifieeeddddd

nuh uh
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleSuit wrote:

andy000192829193 wrote:

Employee form

They did not even read the t&c or put anything for why they would be hired, ill alert TK tho

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

PurpleSuit wrote:

They did not even read the t&c or put anything for why they would be hired, ill alert TK tho
i know but i need someone to reject it lol

Last edited by PurpleSuit (March 31, 2023 14:47:31)

nuh uh
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

andy000192829193 wrote:

Employee form

Rejected, Sorry

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

andy000192829193 wrote:

Employee form

not accepted.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

PurpleSuit
Scratcher
500+ posts

tk this is your shop federation thingy bump it

nuh uh
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (GRAND OPENING) Welcome to The Glow Advertisement Federation! We will partner, send out test orders, and hold advertisements and competitions! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]