Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]
Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

Anyone have an order? (Banner or PFP?)
Username: TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Package: banner
What colors: cyan,blue,black,purple
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) asap
Theme: Glitch
Where we notify you: on my profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:Rainbowcat13524
Extra: if you can, could you make it a gif?
also could you make one for my profile and the forums? you can choose one tho if you dont wanna do 2
Do you want it just your name and a background or do you want anything added to the background? If you do, could you tell me what?
hmm, could you make the bg look more glitchy, no need for a gif for a profile one if ur doing that :> or my name glitchy, but other than that, you sould get creative freadom!
I have this one. I will also make a different version for your profile
O-O ITS AMAZING, puting it on my siggy rn!
Thank you so much!
Here is the other one I made. Feel free to use what one you want.

Summer - @Rainbowcat13524
She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

Anyone have an order? (Banner or PFP?)
Username: TheGl1tchedDrag0n
What colors: cyan,blue,black,purple
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) asap
Theme: Glitch
Where we notify you: on my profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:Rainbowcat13524
Extra: if you can, could you make it a gif?
also could you make one for my profile and the forums? you can choose one tho if you dont wanna do 2
Do you want it just your name and a background or do you want anything added to the background? If you do, could you tell me what?
hmm, could you make the bg look more glitchy, no need for a gif for a profile one if ur doing that :> or my name glitchy, but other than that, you sould get creative freadom!
I have this one. I will also make a different version for your profile
O-O ITS AMAZING, puting it on my siggy rn!
Thank you so much!
Here is the other one I made. Feel free to use what one you want.
ok im putting this one for a profile banner! imma put a review, hold on

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: The Gl1tchedDrag0n
Package: banners
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/640606/?page=149#post-7026632
How was your experience: amazing, they did it very quickly!
Rating: ●●●●●
Extra: will most definily order from them again!

Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Thank you so much!

She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Thank you so much!
yw!

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

WHOEVER COMPLETES THIS FIRST GETS A SHOUTOUT ON THE FRONT PAGE!! (Must be good quality.)

Username: OneTapTK
Package: What you do best
What colors: GREEN GRREEEN GRRRREEEEEEEN
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP)ASAP
Theme: Forest
Where we notify you: here ofc
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: EVERYONE
Extra: START QUICK
what i do best eh?
eheheheheheh, i can't draw but i can make something draw for me AHAHAHAHA

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

WHOEVER COMPLETES THIS FIRST GETS A SHOUTOUT ON THE FRONT PAGE!! (Must be good quality.)

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: EVERYONE
what i do best eh?
eheheheheheh, i can't draw but i can make something draw for me AHAHAHAHA
i know im not first but i havent taken an order in forever because theres literally no code orders

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

FINISHED https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/812646170/
TKKKKKKKKK! put them on the shoutout board, ik I finnished my first but they deserve it more than me i dont need anymore fame
Okay.. I am going to give you both a shoutout:
1. You were extremely selfless doing that (SELFLESS NOT SELFISH)
2. Deppresso was really good and I did like yours, but if it was a competition, Depresso most likely would have won (Yours was still VERY good!)
3. Honestly, I think you both deserved a shoutout due to:
a. Always being active
b. Always being extremely nice to customers
c. Always finishing orders on time
d. Always finishing with really nice quality orders

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AYOO im looking for order just cant find any :')

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
FlameEater9000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, I have another order
Username: FlameEater9000
What colors: red,yellow,maroon
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) ASAP
Theme: Flames and shop federations (For The United Federations)
Where we notify you: CSN
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No
Extra: Also, include text in the middle saying “The United Federations”, and “of scratch” in smaller size

FlameEater9000, I like flame and fires, that's kinda my theme, so! I like to make animations (while, more of animatics)
This is my new account since my old account got corrupted lose 7 months ago
I like the Scratch Forums, I spend a lot of time there and usually I make animatics which take a lot of time, sometimes I will made games but those will be centered around my animatics and the chance of me making a game is the chance of Scratch releasing 4.0

ALSO, I need to tell people something, and on my old account I found this annoying, in the Advanced Topics, please
Make the thing before announcing it!
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

“Hey Glow Shop how you doing”
*Shop is full of so much staff chat and spam that it's surpassed 78ch3's Everything Shop's post count*
-
“Bruh”
are we not alowed to talk now?
Yeah, I'm about this: →←, close to taking them out of the shop because they keep talking about us spamming and chatting, yet, WE GET EVERY ORDER DONE!

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameEater9000 wrote:

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No
Extra: Also, include text in the middle saying “The United Federations”, and “of scratch” in smaller size
i will take this where is the CSN

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 13:52:51)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
by xxxxxxx-70
FlameEater9000
Scratcher
100+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

FlameEater9000 wrote:

i will take this where is the CSN
CSN means “Common Sense Needed”
Notify me on my profile

Last edited by FlameEater9000 (March 3, 2023 14:07:10)

FlameEater9000, I like flame and fires, that's kinda my theme, so! I like to make animations (while, more of animatics)
This is my new account since my old account got corrupted lose 7 months ago
I like the Scratch Forums, I spend a lot of time there and usually I make animatics which take a lot of time, sometimes I will made games but those will be centered around my animatics and the chance of me making a game is the chance of Scratch releasing 4.0

ALSO, I need to tell people something, and on my old account I found this annoying, in the Advanced Topics, please
Make the thing before announcing it!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please snip quotes

In honor of Knightbot63 leaving scratch, the Knightbot63's shop 2.0. has been created to honor the impact he has had on scratch. Same shop, different owner. Order today!

Art shops on the forum? The best one is the Glow shop! Click to order! We will make all your artistic needs. Now selling BBCode!
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip- #2974
okay

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
Since I have to specify, snip long quotes. My computer lagged 3 minutes trying to load in this page of the shop

In honor of Knightbot63 leaving scratch, the Knightbot63's shop 2.0. has been created to honor the impact he has had on scratch. Same shop, different owner. Order today!

Art shops on the forum? The best one is the Glow shop! Click to order! We will make all your artistic needs. Now selling BBCode!
Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

FlameEater9000 wrote:

On it!

She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
Since I have to specify, snip long quotes. My computer lagged 3 minutes trying to load in this page of the shop
How do you snip quotes? Do you mean take a screanshot?

She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

“Hey Glow Shop how you doing”
*Shop is full of so much staff chat and spam that it's surpassed 78ch3's Everything Shop's post count*
-
“Bruh”
are we not alowed to talk now?
Yeah, I'm about this: →←, close to taking them out of the shop because they keep talking about us spamming and chatting, yet, WE GET EVERY ORDER DONE!
well… *cough cough*
this still hasnt been taken…

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Username: Mrhaxalot123
Package: design
What colors: any available
Amount of time:i dont care
Theme: none
Where we notify you: that game
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Extra: i need levelstrings for my game (Game is here), I need 16-20 preset levels made using the game's already usable leveldesign system; i reccomend familiarizing yourself with the different methods of level creation (codeimport and drawbyhand), as theres little nuances for each of them that when left uncorrected, can really mess up the level you are working on.
Extra Extra: also whoever completes a level creaton gets a beta title which will give them access to extra features later on

bumping my order

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

any banner orders? or pfp orrrrrrr just some reglure art? maybe even a coustom pixel art

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 15:02:49)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]