Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
Since I have to specify, snip long quotes. My computer lagged 3 minutes trying to load in this page of the shop
How do you snip quotes? Do you mean take a screanshot?
You snip quotes by going into the quote, if its a long text, and replace the contents of the quote with “snip”

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Username: Mrhaxalot123
Package: code
What colors: any available
Amount of time:i dont care
Theme: none
Where we notify you: that game
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Extra: i need levelstrings for my game (Game is here), I need 16-20 preset levels made using the game's already usable leveldesign system; i reccomend familiarizing yourself with the different methods of level creation (codeimport and drawbyhand), as theres little nuances for each of them that when left uncorrected, can really mess up the level you are working on.
Extra Extra: also whoever completes a level creaton gets a beta title which will give them access to extra features later on

bumping my order

i swær if my order gets buried again…

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im tired

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 15:07:04)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

im tired
psst… come closer… closer…

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Package: code
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Extra: i need levelstrings for my game (Game is here), I need 16-20 preset levels made using the game's already usable leveldesign system; i reccomend familiarizing yourself with the different methods of level creation (codeimport and drawbyhand), as theres little nuances for each of them that when left uncorrected, can really mess up the level you are working on.
Extra Extra: also whoever completes a level creaton gets a beta title which will give them access to extra features later on

bumping my order

Not many of us do code. The only one who I thinks even does code is you and purple

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Package: code sprite design

bumping my order

Not many of us do code. The only one who I thinks even does code is you and purple
lemme change it, bc its not technically even coding, its more on the design side, using a system that i created

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Package: sprite design
Theme: using the specialized system
Extra: i need levelstrings for my game (Game is here), I need 16-20 preset levels made using the game's leveldesign system; i reccomend familiarizing yourself with the different methods of level creation (codeimport and drawbyhand), as theres little nuances for each of them that when left uncorrected, can really mess up the level you are working on.

bumping my revised order

Last edited by Mrhaxalot123 (March 3, 2023 15:18:35)

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip- #2986
okayy

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
Since I have to specify, snip long quotes. My computer lagged 3 minutes trying to load in this page of the shop
You snip quotes by going into the quote, if its a long text, and replace the contents of the quote with “snip”
KING OF PAGE 150

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #2986
okayy
You also don't delete the BBCode for quotes

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
KING OF PAGE 150
Good morning TK

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
KING OF PAGE 150
Good morning TK
is this fr when he wakes up? dang, i wake up too early. *falls asleep*

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
KING OF PAGE 150
Good morning TK
good morning~

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

snip
Good morning TK
good morning~
Hows ur day going?

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I NEED PAGE 3K

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Rainbowcat13524 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

okay
Oh, ok thanks!

Summer - @Rainbowcat13524
She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

page 2997 EEEEEEEEE

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
Rainbowcat13524
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Package: sprite design
Theme: using the specialized system
Extra: i need levelstrings for my game (Game is here), I need 16-20 preset levels made using the game's leveldesign system; i reccomend familiarizing yourself with the different methods of level creation (codeimport and drawbyhand), as theres little nuances for each of them that when left uncorrected, can really mess up the level you are working on.

bumping my revised order
Let me check to see if I can do it. I will let you know after school.

Summer - @Rainbowcat13524
She/Her
Come Join my Yearbook!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

page 2997 EEEEEEEEE
its post 2997 not page. there are only 150 pages

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WAITTTTTTTTTT i own #3000

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 15:30:27)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]