Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

Spirhowl_art wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

snip
(I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I'm sorry!)
I really just went around shops and looked at what they had and kind of just added that (NO I DID NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING) I really just used nice colors and made it neat. I am going to report your post though because I need it off this page, bc its huge.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

Gm guys, idk what happened, all I know I had 18 notifications/and alot of comments, imma g eat breakfast now

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Gm guys, idk what happened, all I know I had 18 notifications/and alot of comments, imma g eat breakfast now
lol

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heyo anyone want to play true or dare?

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

umm truth

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

umm truth
hmmm you ever bullyed?

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

umm truth
hmmm you ever bullyed?
like have i been bullied or bullied someone

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip- #3027
like bulied like being mean to someone

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 16:54:44)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

umm truth
hmmm you ever bullyed?
Well I have been mean to my sister lol but normally Im the one bullied

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip- #3029
oh okay my turn and i chose true sorry

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 16:56:17)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
Ur king of post #3030

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
Ur king of post #3030
and 3000!

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
Have you ever done anything bad in school and what

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

umm truth
hmmm you ever bullyed?
Well I have been mean to my sister lol but normally Im the one bullied
when i'm mean to my stepsister (she will never get the title of sister) I get in trouble even though she starts EVERYTHING

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
FlameEater9000
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is moving faster then my livestream chat lol

FlameEater9000, I like flame and fires, that's kinda my theme, so! I like to make animations (while, more of animatics)
This is my new account since my old account got corrupted lose 7 months ago
I like the Scratch Forums, I spend a lot of time there and usually I make animatics which take a lot of time, sometimes I will made games but those will be centered around my animatics and the chance of me making a game is the chance of Scratch releasing 4.0

ALSO, I need to tell people something, and on my old account I found this annoying, in the Advanced Topics, please
Make the thing before announcing it!
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameEater9000 wrote:

This is moving faster then my livestream chat lol
lol

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
uhh i stole my friend brians, phone bc he makes to much tik toks with me so when he was in school i stole it

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 17:14:26)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
uhh i stole my friend brians, phone bc he makes to much tik toks with me so when he was in school i stole it
I'm going to ask you now if you want me to type the same sentence without the errors and explain why.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
FlameEater9000
Scratcher
100+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

-snip- #3029
NO streak 2, never been mean or done something bad (in and outside of schooll) except maybe installing Windows 8 on my school computer… shutting down 12 other school computers by cmd… getting the password to one of my friend's account etc.

FlameEater9000, I like flame and fires, that's kinda my theme, so! I like to make animations (while, more of animatics)
This is my new account since my old account got corrupted lose 7 months ago
I like the Scratch Forums, I spend a lot of time there and usually I make animatics which take a lot of time, sometimes I will made games but those will be centered around my animatics and the chance of me making a game is the chance of Scratch releasing 4.0

ALSO, I need to tell people something, and on my old account I found this annoying, in the Advanced Topics, please
Make the thing before announcing it!
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip-
ofc sure! i really want to know English

Last edited by xxxxxxx-70 (March 3, 2023 17:18:26)

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
by xxxxxxx-70
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]