Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

1 is better than nothing.. But im never leaving ur fanclub
I know I know, I guess I'm just irritated that I have been working for years to get less than 200 followers and Glitch is getting a fanbase overnight for PIXELS
It's alright. I have made rlly cool stuff and have gotten barely any views on anything…. Also, I just passed 100 followers so ur ahead.

king

Last edited by OneTapTK (March 2, 2023 17:38:54)

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick!

OneTapTK wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

I know I know, I guess I'm just irritated that I have been working for years to get less than 200 followers and Glitch is getting a fanbase overnight for PIXELS
It's alright. I have made rlly cool stuff and have gotten barely any views on anything…. Also, I just passed 100 followers so ur ahead.

king
The only reason I have passed 100 is because I continuously advertise subtly

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

It's confusing for me too, you should get more views and stuff cuz you have been on here for a bit

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

It's confusing for me too, you should get more views and stuff cuz you have been on here for a bit
Again, username does a lot more than people seem to think. You have a cool nickname, most people when they read “depresso-boiyo” tink of a sad person who is always talking about themself. (I took a poll a while ago)

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

Again, username does a lot more than people seem to think. You have a cool nickname, most people when they read “depresso-boiyo” tink of a sad person who is always talking about themself. (I took a poll a while ago)
I need to make a fan club so u get more views, you'd deserve more

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

It would be nice if we could change our usernames. My original account was “TheAnimatedStory” but my parents deleted it. I had just hit 200 when they did

OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

I KNOW BUT I HAVE * MADE THIS PLACE

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

OneTapTK wrote:

It would be nice if we could change our usernames. My original account was “TheAnimatedStory” but my parents deleted it. I had just hit 200 when they did
follows mean nothing to me lol, i could care less if everyone here (including you) followed me or not, i just dont see the point in having people know what your doing. and the follower number means even less, its just a number. can you tell i have never used any large-scale social media app/site?

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

follows mean nothing to me lol, i could care less if everyone here (including you) followed me or not, i just dont see the point in having people know what your doing. and the follower number means even less, its just a number. can you tell i have never used any large-scale social media app/site?
Yes, it is very obvious.

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
hmm, i wonder what gave it away.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
It's just frustrating to me for trying for years with hardly anything to show for it

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
sorry if im rude today, i didnt take my meds

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
It's just frustrating to me for trying for years with hardly anything to show for it
how about if you ask TheGl1tchedDrag0n for some tips/pointers/help?

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
I already know the issues. I'm not known AND my username gives off the wrong impression

Edit: You're not being rude. I thought you were making a joking sarcastic voice.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (March 2, 2023 18:31:34)

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.
I already know the issues. I'm not known AND my username gives off the wrong impression
so? make good pfp/artworks and be proud of your name (heres a tip: go with this joke for your name: what do you call a sad coffee? a depresso)

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

Yes, it is very obvious.

Edit: You're not being rude. I thought you were making a joking sarcastic voice.
when im being sarcastic its usually in these (i dont know the name of it) or i do this *sarcasm* (insert sarcastic sentence)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

so? make good pfp/artworks and be proud of your name (heres a tip: go with this joke for your name: what do you call a sad coffee? a depresso)
That's what I have been doing, for years. It could also be that people just don't like my stuff. For instance, no one even noticed the most recent meme I released LITERALLY earlier this day.

xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

uh my iq lowers to 41 bc im so dum
i just realized that i said
roses are red volute's are blue im rejecting you so go turn blueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
she cried all night but idc I'm just a cold hearted man with a bad skill with ping pong
true story i said in my school
i lost several dozen braincells just reading that
OW what just s girl on me 247 what am i going to do
like i know english isint your first language and all but dayum, if i said it wasnt showing i would be lying
Okay!!!!

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

king plzzzz

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

king plzzzz
lol

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! [RSS Feed]