Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?] [RSS Feed]
snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?]

Username: snapdrag0ns
Work you want done: Banner around 600 x 600
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): Anytime this month, i will be gone next month for a skate trip.
Describe more: a large saturated non binary flag with the words in the middle (in a fancy/cursive font) “S.U.B.U.R.N.S” in white, but under, in smaller text “A non binary studio” in purple
Where to Notify: profile
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): yes
Have you read the T&C: yes
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: nope!

Last edited by snapdrag0ns (Aug. 8, 2023 04:41:09)

Welcome to my siggy mates :D
Anko - They/Them - Enby - AroAce -
INTP - Audhd - Aerial silker, competitive swimmer.

GET @musicmuse9 UNBANNED SCRATCH!!

“Why have romance when you can have 14 cats?”

GIitchInTheMatrix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?]

78ch3 wrote:

(#5989)

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

TheCommCraft wrote:

(#5976)

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

(#5976)
update, Knightbot told me via another site he locked himself out of his account
How?
reset his password
I would send a screenshot, but i can't edit his name outta it
Does that mean the end of Knightbot's shop or will they try getting their account back?
He said he plans on making this permanent

this is my signature
I have exactly 8934 posts
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

so that means this is the end of Knightbot63's Product Shop?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

F in chat for our boi Knightbot

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
smarttube
Scratcher
63 posts

Username: smarttube
Reasons for Retirement: I'm going on vacation.
Is this permanent: No.
When are you coming back: After summer!

Hi there!
Happy with a good answer? Give me an internet!
Gave me an internet? Comment “I gave you an internet” and get a free follow!

Gimme internet: https://internetometer.com/give/50054

GIitchInTheMatrix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

GIitchInTheMatrix wrote:

so that means this is the end of Knightbot63's Product Shop?
I don't jnow. I asked if @depresso-boiyo should make a new topic in his absence yesterday, but I don't think he's back.

this is my signature
I have exactly 8934 posts
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (And alts): MistaLOD
How Active are you? (1-10): 6
Example work: sOS, Sorting with Sound, and my SoundCloud.
Which position are you applying for?: Coding / Misc (Music Composer)
Experience in other shops?: A few, but the shops I've been in have not had any orders for me.
Do you own any shops?: No.
Have you been muted or banned?: No.
Why should we choose you?: I obviously have experience in coding based on the projects shown. If I don't get hired for coding, then I could get hired for music, as I am experienced in that field as well.
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes. I love pottery.

ask [Did you lose your music file?] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Visit the link below!]
end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smarttube wrote:

Username: smarttube
Reasons for Retirement: I'm going on vacation.
Is this permanent: No.
When are you coming back: After summer!
Okay, have fun!

MistaLOD wrote:

Username (And alts): MistaLOD
How Active are you? (1-10): 6
Example work: sOS, Sorting with Sound, and my SoundCloud.
Which position are you applying for?: Coding / Misc (Music Composer)
Experience in other shops?: A few, but the shops I've been in have not had any orders for me.
Do you own any shops?: No.
Have you been muted or banned?: No.
Why should we choose you?: I obviously have experience in coding based on the projects shown. If I don't get hired for coding, then I could get hired for music, as I am experienced in that field as well.
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes. I love pottery.
very good! I accept your application. Please know I cannot edit the OP though.. I'm running the shop until KnightBot gets back

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

me waiting for knightbot
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

snapdrag0ns wrote:

Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): Anytime this month, i will be gone next month for a skate trip.
Describe more: a large saturated non binary flag with the words in the middle (in a fancy/cursive font) “S.U.B.U.R.N.S” in white, but under, in smaller text “A non binary studio” in purple

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snapdrag0ns wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

i do not have the ability to accept this but i am anyways; only a few of us seem to be online still.
i can complete this order, but it cannot be tonight as i do not have enough time. i may get this done by wednesday or thursday (perhaps even before)

snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

i do not have the ability to accept this but i am anyways; only a few of us seem to be online still.
i can complete this order, but it cannot be tonight as i do not have enough time. i may get this done by wednesday or thursday (perhaps even before)
thats totally ok! i dont exactly need this at all, so take ur time!

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

dont worry you had right to accept the order since they put the codeword. you have the ability to accept orders. (I think you work here)

Edit spelling. my keyboard is broken so I have a lot of typos now

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Aug. 9, 2023 15:23:29)

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i do in fact work here. but i thought only the secretary and owner could accept.
cant believe you dont remember me

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (Aug. 9, 2023 22:46:52)

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snapdrag0ns wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

considering how the way you managed to make the words the same colour order as the flag is crazy but i tried. not too too sure what you totally wanted because you didn't ask for any details. let me know if you want to change anything:
https://u.cubeupload.com/KokichiUchiha/SUBURNS.png

snapdrag0ns
Scratcher
100+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

snapdrag0ns wrote:

considering how the way you managed to make the words the same colour order as the flag is crazy but i tried. not too too sure what you totally wanted because you didn't ask for any details. let me know if you want to change anything:
https://u.cubeupload.com/KokichiUchiha/SUBURNS.png
ok thank you!

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

i do in fact work here. but i thought only the secretary and owner could accept.
cant believe you dont remember me
I have horrible memory. Plus I kinda started lacking at this shop bc I work at glowshop too

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?] [RSS Feed]