Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?] [RSS Feed]
Knightbot63
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?]

KokichiUchiha wrote:

everybody on scratch going inactive is crazy
Well I'm working on something on replit :D

Working on an RPG. Consistently losing followers because of inactivity.
I head to forums time-to-time. Not as much as I used to.
ImmortalJelly13
Scratcher
500+ posts

⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?]

Knightbot63 wrote:

Hey all. I'm glad to say that I am only back just for this specific post and wow this did get lots of attention. However, this is my final post on Scratch. After this post, I won't really do much anymore on Scratch, I'll be more active on unmoderated chat site, replit, github and the others. I also introduced my new Pixilart account so go ahead and check me out there. You may have noticed that my PFP changed, I am not hacked I just wanted to pretty much a scarier looking Profile Picture and its going to be shown everywhere.

Anyways, Knightbot63 out!
If anything suspicious happens to my account, I may have been hacked and I don't really care anymore about that.

Edit: I believe I have gotten hacked on my recent project saying that I disliked the purple. However, no matter what opinions I have, I don't really share them at all.
why ru acting weird…

Does anyone have Garlic? Because I need to ward those pesky Kumquats away.
Be high contrast
Luckiest Person On Scratch™
Forumer/ Former Griffpatcher
Griffpatch wrote:
Hello Fellow Scratchers! Im Griffpatch!

YOU CANT SEE ME

you wasted your time looking at my signature.

I really dislike the word ‘pog’ I don't know why…

#EndHashtags

I got like 100 posts a day when I started foruming

You have reached the end of my signature now I promise you their is no more…

#SaveAmogus

THE END…

List:
@Nuclear_Melon
@Medians
@BrowserGamez
@CodingPileOfDirt
@TheRailWayNoob87
@11Hashay
@RickAstley (Never Gonna give you up)
@DragonMasterD71
@Zydrolic
@WindowsAdmin
@Fan0Nintendo_64
@EngineerRunner
@AZBIDABOI
@lolhappygir15
Ask to be on the above list on my profile comments
glitcX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Knightbot63 wrote:

Hey all. I'm glad to say that I am only back just for this specific post and wow this did get lots of attention. However, this is my final post on Scratch. After this post, I won't really do much anymore on Scratch, I'll be more active on unmoderated chat site, replit, github and the others. I also introduced my new Pixilart account so go ahead and check me out there. You may have noticed that my PFP changed, I am not hacked I just wanted to pretty much a scarier looking Profile Picture and its going to be shown everywhere.

If anything suspicious happens to my account, I may have been hacked and I don't really care anymore about that.

Edit: I believe I have gotten hacked on my recent project saying that I disliked the purple. However, no matter what opinions I have, I don't really share them at all.
Shoudn't you close the topic?

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

PS4 User/FALL GUYS/YouTuber/Pokémon TCG/♬ Clarinet ♬/Terraria
To order dial the number on your screen. Each sold separately.
Terms apply.

BUY KUMQUAT GUARD NOW!

:)
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ImmortalJelly13 wrote:

why ru acting weird…

are they really acting weird though?

anyways, KnightBot, if you are leaving, i believe you could close this topic. if Boyo wants to keep this shop alive, they could very well make a new topic.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If you guys want I'll make a new topic for this shop, but other than that its up to you. Just like quote this and let me know who to include in the new shop, but I'm keeping it named after Knightbot to honor him.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
tdeng2020
Scratcher
19 posts

tdeng2020
1 month deadline
Incredibly advanced platforming script for random uses
notify via profile
yes im following the thread
yes i read
no
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tdeng2020 wrote:

tdeng2020
1 month deadline
Incredibly advanced platforming script for random uses
notify via profile
yes im following the thread
yes i read
no
denied. Number 1, we don't do large coding orders like that, 2 you didn't read the T&C

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

If you are making a new topic then I'll come

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Username: @Piggygirl3838
Work you want done: A studio thumbnail
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): As soon as you can, but you don't have to rush.
Describe more: The studio thumbnail with the circle around the cat, but with the words Untitled RPG above the logo. Must be 500x500.
Where to Notify: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33743608/
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes.
Have you read the T&C: Yes I did! Also, I love to skate!
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No, I'm good.

Thank you a lot!

could you maybe include colours and fonts and whatnot
Sorry for seeing this so late. Can the font be Bad Script? Also, the colors will just be the gray for the cat outline and black for the lettering. (Alternate font: Fuzzy Bubbles. Alternate font: Times New Roman)

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
glitcX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

If you guys want I'll make a new topic for this shop, but other than that its up to you. Just like quote this and let me know who to include in the new shop, but I'm keeping it named after Knightbot to honor him.
I don't work here, but you should

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

PS4 User/FALL GUYS/YouTuber/Pokémon TCG/♬ Clarinet ♬/Terraria
To order dial the number on your screen. Each sold separately.
Terms apply.

BUY KUMQUAT GUARD NOW!

:)
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright, I'll make KnightBot63's shop, 2.0.

is it sad when i saw knightbot63's goodbye message i started crying irl?

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

nvm

Last edited by TheCommCraft (Aug. 23, 2023 16:50:03)

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

w

TheCommCraft wrote:

nvm
what

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have created Knightbot Shop 2.0 HERE

Join if you want. If you are an employee of the ORIGINAL shop and you want to join 2.0 just reply ON THE NEW SHOP and I will add you to the roster.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I have created Knightbot Shop 2.0 HERE

Join if you want. If you are an employee of the ORIGINAL shop and you want to join 2.0 just reply ON THE NEW SHOP and I will add you to the roster.
Bumping!

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Knightbot63 wrote:

(#6050)

hasta la vista
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i think this version of the shop should be closed. it'll count as a duplicate if we don't.

we have a new topic called KnightBot63's Product Shop 2.0. Please send all of your replies and messages there. Thank you.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Goodbye Knightbot's Product Shop o7

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ // ⚡Follows for Staff who Join!⚡ [3rd most popular shop?] [RSS Feed]