Discuss Scratch

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

What if macdonalds didn’t speed up sonics 3&k launch?

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

What if macdonalds didn’t speed up sonics 3&k launch?
no sonic 4

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
Shadow_The_Hedgehogs
Scratcher
39 posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

Shadow_The_Hedgehogs wrote:

Never heard of it
anyone got a giant skull emoji i can give this guy
here you go:
__
/ \
| () () |
\ ^ /
|||||
|||||

Last edited by Shadow_The_Hedgehogs (April 24, 2024 20:21:38)

▄▄ █▀ █░█ ▄▀█ █▀▄ █▀█ █░█░█
░░ ▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▄▀ █▄█ ▀▄▀▄▀

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
| TPOT 4 EVER |
|_____ ___|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

Never heard of it
anyone got a giant skull emoji i can give this guy
here you go:
__
/ \
| () () |
\ ^ /
|||||
|||||
############################
########## #########
######## ## ## #######
######## ### ### #######
######## ## # ## #######
######### ## ########
########## #########
########## # # #########
############################

Last edited by fire_alchemist (April 24, 2024 20:54:01)

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
quartlaz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Why are they advertising the Knuckles “event” with clips that barely show Knuckles

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack
jack
jack
jack
jack
hi. i'm jack

I will not tell you about my accounts outside of Scratch or Scratch Team will murder my loved ones
quartlaz
Scratcher
500+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

What's one of the hardest lines dropped in a Sonic game?

For me it's Shadow's “If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have.” in 06
Sure, it's a bad game, but that line was awesome
The one where Knuckles cried after listening to Will Wood's Normal Album

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack
jack
jack
jack
jack
hi. i'm jack

I will not tell you about my accounts outside of Scratch or Scratch Team will murder my loved ones
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Am I the only person who likes Chaotix

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comix_2 wrote:

the game? yeah it's good
the group? yeah they cool enough

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deletd

Last edited by ScratchcatandGobo (April 27, 2024 00:22:00)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

-air_wubbox-
Scratcher
15 posts

I made a post about thoughts on Sonic.exe a while back and I don't know if anyone replied so i'm asking again
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SONIC.EXE AND THINGS OF THE HORROR TYPE RELATING TO SONIC

yello
I like msm, sonic, sanrio and a truckload of other things
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

-air_wubbox- wrote:

I made a post about thoughts on Sonic.exe a while back and I don't know if anyone replied so i'm asking again
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SONIC.EXE AND THINGS OF THE HORROR TYPE RELATING TO SONIC
decadence… thats it… and it makes me sad.

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

-air_wubbox- wrote:

I don't do horror stuff. Only exception is TLOU but that's about it. Ngl, I'm not much of a fan of exe.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
Or you can do my Sonic Fans Survey! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953734264/
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-air_wubbox- wrote:

Pretty scary when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I can see now why people thought the original story was horrible, and I really hate how since FNF, he's just devolved into a mod character for that game, especially with how horrendous he looks in those mods.
If he had a better backstory and was used better, I'd like him a lot more than I do now.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

Pretty scary when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I can see now why people thought the original story was horrible, and I really hate how since FNF, he's just devolved into a mod character for that game, especially with how horrendous he looks in those mods.
If he had a better backstory and was used better, I'd like him a lot more than I do now.
Not gonna lie, I was more afraid of the Tails Doll when I was younger

Sonic.exe is just a crappy MS paint edit

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

i must disagree mate, i think that it was good for the time, but it was good until the red dots in the empty and blood-crying eyes and the fanged mouth and the .exe became a creepypasta cliche.

ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

i must disagree mate, i think that it was good for the time, but it was good until the red dots in the empty and blood-crying eyes and the fanged mouth and the .exe became a creepypasta cliche.
sOnIc.ExE gTa V rP pOOr tO riCH fuLl sTorY!!!111!

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

aahilahsan
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

sOnIc.ExE gTa V rP pOOr tO riCH fuLl sTorY!!!111!
Sonic EXE found REAL!!!1!1 SCARY!! 3AM!1!!1!1!1

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

Sonic.EXE at least looks a bit creepy. Tails Doll, I'm only a bit scared by it. Not much. Honestly wish there were more stories about it, I haven't seen many.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

the game? yeah it's good
the group? yeah they cool enough
I think they even have their own solo comic by Archie along with the Mecha Madness event
Speaking of Mecha Madness, has anyone read it? Is it worth enough to read? I wanna read it!

Also, I'm gonna be the person who'll talk about Archie's Sonic comics now

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

Sonic.EXE at least looks a bit creepy. Tails Doll, I'm only a bit scared by it. Not much. Honestly wish there were more stories about it, I haven't seen many.
Naw, dawg. Sonic.EXE was very much a cliched creepypasta..Even I found it kinda scary when I myself was younger watching Sonic videos but now as a grown-ahh teenager I'm more than willing to laugh out loud at the guy and his creator.

Says the one whose mascot is an AI chatbot who seemingly can switch realities to hurt people

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (April 28, 2024 06:13:25)

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!