Discuss Scratch

NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

I made a post about thoughts on Sonic.exe a while back and I don't know if anyone replied so i'm asking again
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SONIC.EXE AND THINGS OF THE HORROR TYPE RELATING TO SONIC
Pretty scary when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I can see now why people thought the original story was horrible, and I really hate how since FNF, he's just devolved into a mod character for that game, especially with how horrendous he looks in those mods.
If he had a better backstory and was used better, I'd like him a lot more than I do now.
As someone who is part of both the Sonic and FNF community, I couldn’t have said it any better.

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
Porcupine2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

I remember an old thread that was basically stupid names for the sonic characters like "sonc" or whatever

anyway I'm kinda excited to see sonic x shadow generations
god that name is awful
Also we should probably move this thread soon there's a lot of lag

Last edited by Porcupine2009 (April 28, 2024 14:26:10)

“I love Reddit”

-Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin as he’s wielding a weapon thats probably a flamethrower
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

-air_wubbox- wrote:

I made a post about thoughts on Sonic.exe a while back and I don't know if anyone replied so i'm asking again
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SONIC.EXE AND THINGS OF THE HORROR TYPE RELATING TO SONIC
Pretty scary when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I can see now why people thought the original story was horrible, and I really hate how since FNF, he's just devolved into a mod character for that game, especially with how horrendous he looks in those mods.
If he had a better backstory and was used better, I'd like him a lot more than I do now.
Not gonna lie, I was more afraid of the Tails Doll when I was younger

Sonic.exe is just a crappy MS paint edit
Sonic.EXE at least looks a bit creepy. Tails Doll, I'm only a bit scared by it. Not much. Honestly wish there were more stories about it, I haven't seen many.
Naw, dawg. Sonic.EXE was very much a cliched creepypasta..Even I found it kinda scary when I myself was younger watching Sonic videos but now as a grown-ahh teenager I'm more than willing to laugh out loud at the guy and his creator.

Says the one whose mascot is an AI chatbot who seemingly can switch realities to hurt people
to be fair, sonic.exe could be considered the first one in the .exe, meaning that its the only .exe with the right to be… well… .exe

besides, no more inocence is the only saveable sonic creepypasta nowdays

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

Porcupine2009 wrote:

I remember an old thread that was basically stupid names for the sonic characters like "sonc" or whatever

god that name is awful
Oh My gosh, fr! Why must Sega pick the weirdest names, they literally just slapped Shadow's name onto it, it's Sonic 3 & Knuckles all over again.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
Or you can do my Sonic Fans Survey! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953734264/
aahilahsan
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

Porcupine2009 wrote:

god that name is awful
Oh My gosh, fr! Why must Sega pick the weirdest names, they literally just slapped Shadow's name onto it, it's Sonic 3 & Knuckles all over again.
to hide the fanart
seriously, now its even harder to find images of shadow from the show. now i gotta deal with a game and the cursed fanart to find images to learn the artstyle.

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets
Porcupine2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

aahilahsan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

Porcupine2009 wrote:

god that name is awful
to hide the fanart
seriously, now its even harder to find images of shadow from the show. now i gotta deal with a game and the cursed fanart to find images to learn the artstyle.

“I love Reddit”

-Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin as he’s wielding a weapon thats probably a flamethrower
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aahilahsan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

Porcupine2009 wrote:

god that name is awful
to hide the fanart
At least it isn't Sonic X Amy generations

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

Porcupine2009 wrote:

god that name is awful
sonic x shadow generations and knuckles

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

Porcupine2009 wrote:

god that name is awful
sonic x shadow generations and knuckles
I love knuckles

huge idiot

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

preshunk3 wrote:

I love knuckles
KNOCK KNOCK ITS KNUCKLES

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic and knuckles box art wrote:

Sonic races through the green fields. The sun races through a blue sky filled with clouds. The ways of his heart are much like the sun. Sonic runs and rests; the sun rises and rests. Don't give up on the sun. Don't make the sun laugh at you.

I get that this is supposed to be inspirational, but I don't understand what it means.

rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

preshunk3 wrote:

I love knuckles
KNOCK KNOCK ITS KNUCKLES
THE BLOAT THROWER, INDEPENDENT FLOWER, MAGICAL EMERALD HOLDER

“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
I need help with my new series, CPSG. For more information, click here.
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
100+ posts

SOINC EXISTS

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

SOINC EXISTS
didn't we all agree to that before?

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

SOINC EXISTS
soory i was just bringing attention to fourms being up

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

Anyone here have 2 copies of sonic and knuckles? I want to try something

i like how cross is abbreviated as “x” because it is a cross
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic & knuckles & knuckles

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic & knuckles & knuckles
knuckes & knuckles & knuckles & knuckles

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

SOINC EXISTS
Don’t misunderstand me, I didn’t mean to offend you, hehe, just validating how accurate is what you said

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

SOINC EXISTS
Don’t misunderstand me, I didn’t mean to offend you, hehe, just validating how accurate is what you said
nison

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?