Discuss Scratch

rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

aahilahsan wrote:

<snip>
Now for only $2.99 you can have something that should've been in the game's plot!
I love how lore wise, no one decided to go after the chaos emeralds, the one thing that could shift the sides of whoever controls the world
Ok… I can explain it… uhhhh… they forgot. Everyone. Collectively. Not one person remembered because… uhhhh… they're just dumb. Yeah. That's totally it.

Or maybe the Eggman made the Phantom Ruby hide the special zones from everyone or something?
idk man i'm trying to make this make sense

Last edited by Paddle2See (May 13, 2024 20:21:57)

This is a signature. It's not part of the post.
“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
I need help with my new series, CPSG. For more information, click here.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Hey folks! It's time to start learning how to snip your quotes so you don't end up with massive, spammy, quote trains!

https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Quote

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Hey folks! It's time to start learning how to snip your quotes so you don't end up with massive, spammy, quote trains!

I knew this was going to happen

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

jokes on all of us, we forgot

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

huh, well, if a member of the scratch team tells us this, then i suppose we should.

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

hey, while you're here, could you explain why dreams “don't count as timac” when they're created by your subconscious which is a part of you???

Last edited by JTanner2026 (May 13, 2024 21:22:38)

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

hey, while you're here, could you explain why dreams “don't count as timac” when they're created by your subconscious which is a part of you???
ma mate over here is correct, why dreams dont count? they aint profesional

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
the whole game was just uninteresting
i got to zone three and just couldn't keep playing
Yeah, I couldn't make it past the first zone. I don't know what, it's just uninteresting.
have you played it on multiplayer? Because it’s evident the game is supposed to be played in multiplayer, else there wouldn’t be so many characters.
No, I didn't play the multiplayer. Why should I? The single-player alone should be good enough for the game to be interesting. The multiplayer aspect should just be a bonus.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
Yeah, I couldn't make it past the first zone. I don't know what, it's just uninteresting.
have you played it on multiplayer? Because it’s evident the game is supposed to be played in multiplayer, else there wouldn’t be so many characters.
No, I didn't play the multiplayer. Why should I? The single-player alone should be good enough for the game to be interesting. The multiplayer aspect should just be a bonus.
you didnt read what came next

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Namaste sir, I would like to speak to you.

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, everyone!!
I came back with yet another small redraw of Sonic! This time it's of old art from 2020! I guess you can say I liked Sonic before but I wasn't a more serious fan. I don't consider myself serious still but I do enjoy the franchise
Please give me feedback on this one. I tried making Sonic more modern this time.

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

never thought this would happen lol

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I think the only reason I got through the game is because I had nothing else to complete. And I bought that game for 60 dollars and I don't want that money to go to waste!
Something tells me you are exaggerating, because I’ve seen gameplay and it looks cool, and besides, have you played it on multiplayer? Because it’s evident the game is supposed to be played in multiplayer, else there wouldn’t be so many characters.
I’m also suspecting you just think it’s not uninteresting, but it’s something that you probably already saw in all the other sonic games. But what do I know, after all, I haven’t played it.
I don't have 2 controllers so I couldn't play multiplayer. It's beautiful and all, but not my style of game.
Well, I think you may like it with a second player, you know, games feel different playing with someone else.
For example, minecraft single player is a whole different experience than Minecraft with at least a second player, another example would be new super Mario bros Wii, it is one experience by itself but in multiplayer it feels different in a meaningful way. Maybe superstars was not meant to be played alone.
bros trying to filibuster faker into liking superstars
I’m serious mate, I’m actually serious, what I said is by expirience, I have played new super Mario bros Wii both single and multiplayer and I can tell it feels differently. Besides I have studied these sort of stuff, I literally made an essay on sonic game design thinking line. I’m just trying to see al the probabilities because else I would be left with a single perspective of the problem.
Minecraft both on its own and multiplayer, but the game is more engaging with friends. I like Minecraft either way you play it, but IDK, Superstars just didn't hit the right note for me. I want games with story, and creativness, and things to explore, and stuff I can do single player and still enjoy the game as much as everyone else. Superstars is not the right game for me in general.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
Or you can do my Sonic Fans Survey! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953734264/
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Hello, everyone!!
I came back with yet another small redraw of Sonic! This time it's of old art from 2020! I guess you can say I liked Sonic before but I wasn't a more serious fan. I don't consider myself serious still but I do enjoy the franchise
Please give me feedback on this one. I tried making Sonic more modern this time.
Bumping this before it goes to the void-

——
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Hello, everyone!!
Bumping this before it goes to the void-
Cool drawing mate, keep it up

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

Cool drawing mate, keep it up
Yaay thanks!

——
TheTrueKirbyFan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Eggman will take the moon later.

THE MURDER OF TEAM SONIC X SHADOW ALL-STARS RACING TRANSFORMED BATTLE MANIA TRIPLE TROUBLE SPINBALL LABYRINTH ADVENTURE FREE RIDERS GRAVITY CHAOS UNLEASHED 3D JAM BLAST COLORS GENERATIONS & KNUCKLES DX DIRECTOR’S CUT ULTIMATE PLUS EPISODE METAL II PLUS DREAM GEMS ADVENTURE ISLAND AND THE LOST SECRET KNIGHT HEROES BROTHERHOOD WITH BANJO-KAZOOIE GARFIELD & TAILS MEAN BEAN MACHINE SKYPATROL FIGHTERS AT THE MARIO & LYRIC SHUFFLE BOOM RUSH RIVALS LONDON 2432 RUN DASH +JUMP OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES ADVANCE SCHOOLHOUSE FORCE + CHAOTIX FRONTIER DRIFT PINBALL 3 BATTLE CRYSTAL MEGA CDN COLLECTIONS SUPERSTARS ORIGINS
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheTrueKirbyFan wrote:

It would be outstandingly surprising if he didn’t

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

TheTrueKirbyFan wrote:

no he'll pss on it. I hope you guys get that refrence

Last edited by foundyoufaker (May 14, 2024 16:23:28)

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
Or you can do my Sonic Fans Survey! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953734264/
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

TheTrueKirbyFan wrote:

no he'll pss on it. I hope you guys get that refrence
He's gonna go higher!

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)