sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
the whole game was just uninteresting
i got to zone three and just couldn't keep playing
Yeah, I couldn't make it past the first zone. I don't know what, it's just uninteresting.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
Yeah, I couldn't make it past the first zone. I don't know what, it's just uninteresting.
I think the only reason I got through the game is because I had nothing else to complete. And I bought that game for 60 dollars and I don't want that money to go to waste!

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I think the only reason I got through the game is because I had nothing else to complete. And I bought that game for 60 dollars and I don't want that money to go to waste!
Something tells me you are exaggerating, because I’ve seen gameplay and it looks cool, and besides, have you played it on multiplayer? Because it’s evident the game is supposed to be played in multiplayer, else there wouldn’t be so many characters.
I’m also suspecting you just think it’s not uninteresting, but it’s something that you probably already saw in all the other sonic games. But what do I know, after all, I haven’t played it.

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
Something tells me you are exaggerating, because I’ve seen gameplay and it looks cool, and besides, have you played it on multiplayer? Because it’s evident the game is supposed to be played in multiplayer, else there wouldn’t be so many characters.
I’m also suspecting you just think it’s not uninteresting, but it’s something that you probably already saw in all the other sonic games. But what do I know, after all, I haven’t played it.
I don't have 2 controllers so I couldn't play multiplayer. It's beautiful and all, but not my style of game.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I don't have 2 controllers so I couldn't play multiplayer. It's beautiful and all, but not my style of game.
Simple solution: break your controller in half so that each side gets a joystick and 4 buttons. That way, you will have 2 controllers (and not 2 halves of a broken controller that won't work)

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
Well, I think you may like it with a second player, you know, games feel different playing with someone else.
For example, minecraft single player is a whole different experience than Minecraft with at least a second player, another example would be new super Mario bros Wii, it is one experience by itself but in multiplayer it feels different in a meaningful way. Maybe superstars was not meant to be played alone.

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
Well, I think you may like it with a second player, you know, games feel different playing with someone else.
For example, minecraft single player is a whole different experience than Minecraft with at least a second player, another example would be new super Mario bros Wii, it is one experience by itself but in multiplayer it feels different in a meaningful way. Maybe superstars was not meant to be played alone.
bros trying to filibuster faker into liking superstars

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I’m serious mate, I’m actually serious, what I said is by expirience, I have played new super Mario bros Wii both single and multiplayer and I can tell it feels differently. Besides I have studied these sort of stuff, I literally made an essay on sonic game design thinking line. I’m just trying to see al the probabilities because else I would be left with a single perspective of the problem.

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I’m serious mate, I’m actually serious, what I said is by expirience, I have played new super Mario bros Wii both single and multiplayer and I can tell it feels differently. Besides I have studied these sort of stuff, I literally made an essay on sonic game design thinking line. I’m just trying to see al the probabilities because else I would be left with a single perspective of the problem.
bro forgets some people only have one controller

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I beat Superstars, and I can say that it does get boring and uninteresting at times. Also, multiplayer was a bit of an annoyance in my playthrough because of how the camera controls worked. I was playing with my younger sister, and sometimes the camera would randomly change focus, causing the other player to die without time to realize what had happened. Battle mode could definitely be improved, as it just wasn't as fun as something like Mania or 3&K, and bossfights were slooow, which doesn't really add anything. In fact, the longer bossfights made me enjoy the game less than I would have had the boss fights been shorter.

TLDR: play it if you want, but you're not going to miss out if you don't

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
bro forgets some people only have one controller

God D*mit… you are right, my bad

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
I beat Superstars, and I can say that it does get boring and uninteresting at times. Also, multiplayer was a bit of an annoyance in my playthrough because of how the camera controls worked. I was playing with my younger sister, and sometimes the camera would randomly change focus, causing the other player to die without time to realize what had happened. Battle mode could definitely be improved, as it just wasn't as fun as something like Mania or 3&K, and bossfights were slooow, which doesn't really add anything. In fact, the longer bossfights made me enjoy the game less than I would have had the boss fights been shorter.

TLDR: play it if you want, but you're not going to miss out if you don't
Ok, I give up, the game sucks…
But I got faith, I know sega doesn’t hate us that much, they messed it up with the canon, but I know deep in my heart hatthe game will get dlc or an update that fixes most of the problems, I’ve got faith in it.

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

no like
having more than three characters is part of what made origins good so that's not it
and i like all of the 16-bit sonic games so it's also not “something i saw in the others”

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

the entire phantom ruby saga was good and i will die on this hill

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

mania was really good
forces was alright

yeah that averages out to just “good”

Last edited by JTanner2026 (May 13, 2024 12:47:09)

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

Correction, half of the hill, just half, the other one is just fine, the one hat Forces me to disagree is the other.
Did, did, did you see what I, yeah? Right? You did, right, you did hehehehehehehehehhehehe
I am a comedic genius heheehehhehe

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

mania was really good
forces was alright

also mania adventures and plus count too, why must people forget

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

mania was really good
forces was alright

Plus doesn’t exist

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

mania was really good
forces was alright

those are both also mania

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

mania was really good
forces was alright

Plus doesn’t exist
wdym?