Discuss Scratch

sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

sonic__fan wrote:

Weekly reminder that the Runners OST is peak.
Weekly reminder (+1 day) that the Runners OST is peak.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

Weekly reminder that the Runners OST is peak.
Weekly reminder (+1 day) that the Runners OST is peak.
thanks mate, i sort of forgot that, now i remember it

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

weekly reminder that blue spheres is peak

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

weekly reminder that weekly reminders are peak

i am a nerd
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bro, the forum just became inactive all of the sudden. So I’m going to say something polemic the forum gets back to it’s almost daily activity.

Ejem… ejem ejem…

FLYING BATTERY IS THE BEST LEVEL OST IN ALL THE SAGA IN BOTH CLASSIC AND CURRENT SONIC OST

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

Bro, the forum just became inactive all of the sudden. So I’m going to say something polemic the forum gets back to it’s almost daily activity.

Ejem… ejem ejem…

FLYING BATTERY IS THE BEST LEVEL OST IN ALL THE SAGA IN BOTH CLASSIC AND CURRENT SONIC OST
For me, it's gotta be blue spheres or big arms for classic, and all the kronos island movements for modern. With that being said, flying battery is a banger and I could easily understand how that might people's favorite.

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

AAA SGF is tomorrow! Going to see some sxsg stuff! Can't wait!
I also thought that the Shadow prequel animation was coming out today but I guess not.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
aahilahsan
Scratcher
500+ posts

SonicXShadow would be the perfect time to bring back chao.
They're clearly going for the SA2 vibe (with the leaked preorder bonuses showing a SA1 skin). In addition, the leaked generation footage shows the addition of more chao in the party (where they surprise sonic), meaning there are new models for chao made.

More reasons why:
Generations already has a place where you can buy stuff for chao, like the black market, in omacho's shop.
They need more content to convince people to buy the game since they'd already have sonic generations.

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

rereminder'd

fire_alchemist wrote:

Ejem… ejem ejem…

DO DO DOO DO DOOO DO DO DO DOO DO DO do doo do dooo do doooo do doo

i am a nerd
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

rereminder'd

fire_alchemist wrote:

Ejem… ejem ejem…

DO DO DOO DO DOOO DO DO DO DOO DO DO do doo do dooo do doooo do doo
*insert gif of sonic dancing*

aahilahsan
Scratcher
500+ posts

some sxsg gameplay came out (yes, it has shadow's segment)

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

aahilahsan wrote:

it looks AMAZING
im actually very impressed of how it has a higher resolution because the xbox 1 was almost as blurry as playing sonic 1 on a tube based TV vibrating very violently.

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

aahilahsan wrote:

it looks AMAZING
im actually very impressed of how it has a higher resolution because the xbox 1 was almost as blurry as playing sonic 1 on a tube based TV vibrating very violently.
You can definitely tell which segments are base generations and what is on the Frontiers engine. Also, SHADOW'S HUB WORLD LOOKS GORGEOUS.

“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude that new radical highway remix is incredible

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

dude that new radical highway remix is incredible
It really is!

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

So apparently Shadow's story happens at the same time as the Sonics', so the shadow story is available to you day 1, and you can switch between the characters.

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

So apparently Shadow's story happens at the same time as the Sonics', so the shadow story is available to you day 1, and you can switch between the characters.
POV flashbacks of sonic 3&K with me trying to understand how the master emerald was in the space and in sky sanctuary at the same time:
:Skull:

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apparently there was a part in Sonic Boom where Knuckles was feminist

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

POV flashbacks of sonic 3&K with me trying to understand how the master emerald was in the space and in sky sanctuary at the same time:
My theory is that the hedgehog in the mural is Shadow, as it wouldn't make sense for a mural of Sonic fighting the Doomsday Zone boss to be there (as the fight wouldn't have happened yet and may not even occur because you need all 7 Chaos Emeralds to play Doomsday).

With that being said, I honestly don't understand how Shadow would have fought Doomsday because it seems that Eggman wasn't even born, so he wouldn't have been able to build the Final Weapon. This would imply that perhaps Gerald built the Final Weapon and Eggman just found it, but where and when did Eggman even find it?

Also, if Gerald did build the Final Weapon, then it would be safe to assume that maybe he built the Death Egg as well, but why would he build the Death Egg if he also built the Space Colony Ark?

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

My theory is that the hedgehog in the mural is Shadow, as it wouldn't make sense for a mural of Sonic fighting the Doomsday Zone boss to be there (as the fight wouldn't have happened yet and may not even occur because you need all 7 Chaos Emeralds to play Doomsday).

With that being said, I honestly don't understand how Shadow would have fought Doomsday because it seems that Eggman wasn't even born, so he wouldn't have been able to build the Final Weapon. This would imply that perhaps Gerald built the Final Weapon and Eggman just found it, but where and when did Eggman even find it?

Also, if Gerald did build the Final Weapon, then it would be safe to assume that maybe he built the Death Egg as well, but why would he build the Death Egg if he also built the Space Colony Ark?
Bro I thought we all agreed that the mural is a prediction of the fight between hyper sonic and the doomsday zone boss and that Gerald, after making the biolizard, he got inspired by the prediction mural to create shadow indirectly copying sonic before sonic was even born.