fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

Sonic toy party has been announced (I AM STILL CALLING IT THAT NO MATTER WHAT) and the trailer is like 1fps
we should call it sonic fall guys
sonic toy story fall guys
sonic x buzz fanfic
Metal Gear Sonic Revengeance & Jetstream Knuckles

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

Sonic toy party has been announced (I AM STILL CALLING IT THAT NO MATTER WHAT) and the trailer is like 1fps
sonic x buzz fanfic
b i g d o w n e r

This is a signature. It's not part of the post.
“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
I need help with my new series, CPSG. For more information, click here.
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sega funny bird website just confirmed a Sonic 3 trailer is coming soon. It is about to end literally every sonic 3 “leaker”'s career in one shot

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

The Sega funny bird website just confirmed a Sonic 3 trailer is coming soon. It is about to end literally every sonic 3 “leaker”'s career in one shot
epic

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

I'm going to anticipate this wonderful historic event.

Well, I watched the first 2 movies with my family and they liked both movies!!!

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
TheTrueKirbyFan
Scratcher
500+ posts

rodper6635 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

sonic x buzz fanfic
b i g d o w n e r
Senator Robotnik

THE MURDER OF TEAM SONIC X SHADOW ALL-STARS RACING TRANSFORMED BATTLE MANIA TRIPLE TROUBLE SPINBALL LABYRINTH ADVENTURE FREE RIDERS GRAVITY CHAOS UNLEASHED 3D JAM BLAST COLORS GENERATIONS & KNUCKLES DX DIRECTOR’S CUT ULTIMATE PLUS EPISODE METAL II PLUS DREAM GEMS ADVENTURE ISLAND AND THE LOST SECRET KNIGHT HEROES BROTHERHOOD WITH BANJO-KAZOOIE GARFIELD & TAILS MEAN BEAN MACHINE SKYPATROL FIGHTERS AT THE MARIO & LYRIC SHUFFLE BOOM RUSH RIVALS LONDON 2432 RUN DASH +JUMP OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES ADVANCE SCHOOLHOUSE FORCE + CHAOTIX FRONTIER DRIFT PINBALL 3 BATTLE CRYSTAL MEGA CDN COLLECTIONS SUPERSTARS ORIGINS
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opinions on the Mania port for mobile? (the netflix one, not the unofficial one)

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Opinions on the Mania port for mobile? (the netflix one, not the unofficial one)
It's exceptionally stupid that a mobile port of Sonic Mania of all games, is exclusive to Netflix.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

It's exceptionally stupid that a mobile port of Sonic Mania of all games, is exclusive to Netflix.
POV: sega does

:skull:

POV: sega does what nintendont

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
Shadow_The_Hedgehogs
Scratcher
41 posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

DISCLAIMER: I have not seen the original Japanese version of Sonic X, I just saw some clips on the internet.
I have an amazing idea: what if we do a dub of Sonic X that is a direct translation of the original Japanese version? I like to think of it as the “true English dub”. We would have to edit out the several swears, though.
ok, small spoiler mate, its not canon, so though it sounds cool, it would have no purpose.
if it has to be ppl in this forum then i want to voice big the chad
You people realize that there already is an English version, right? If you have Prime Video, or any other free tv app it's probably on it. I've watched all 3 seasons it is not as good as you think it is

Here's the link if you want to watch it so bad:
https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-to-the-Rescue/dp/B07HKS8PHG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1AMSNLKV2LNG2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.PwJlgtpcS1MKTdIm4Zgi19-QGJDbuCX5EhoXypOZY3BiTKAIb5n5p8ma8Fm2xyCB84ugktq4W2j9MsnO8kTKfz7u4S68rH5PTDDdXGp0J3y_TrJ6Y5celgD9NO3UWJlYNg3K7y8rInpyyuTO3ckjDtcgRRcQ0AWHQk9R4YEk_ciOqv1TmHxJcs5ySR7EnUF6a73gWAZN6NnBnRtrqqVr74wyQB7o0docOfETpo05zTA.trRXfIEuBlSeFT4cugQXvgpZ-sm7SNggv2HoQgbd5Es&dib_tag=se&keywords=sonic+x&qid=1715249658&s=instant-video&sprefix=sonic+x%2Cinstant-video%2C301&sr=1-1
There are no swears and no Bl00d ^

Last edited by Shadow_The_Hedgehogs (May 9, 2024 10:19:35)

▄▄ █▀ █░█ ▄▀█ █▀▄ █▀█ █░█░█
░░ ▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▄▀ █▄█ ▀▄▀▄▀

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
| TPOT 4 EVER |
|_____ ___|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||

NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shadow_The_Hedgehogs wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

DISCLAIMER: I have not seen the original Japanese version of Sonic X, I just saw some clips on the internet.
I have an amazing idea: what if we do a dub of Sonic X that is a direct translation of the original Japanese version? I like to think of it as the “true English dub”. We would have to edit out the several swears, though.
ok, small spoiler mate, its not canon, so though it sounds cool, it would have no purpose.
You people realize that there already is an English version, right? If you have Prime Video, or any other free tv app it's probably on it. I've watched all 3 seasons it is not as good as you think it is

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-to-the-Rescue/dp/B07HKS8PHG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1AMSNLKV2LNG2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.PwJlgtpcS1MKTdIm4Zgi19-QGJDbuCX5EhoXypOZY3BiTKAIb5n5p8ma8Fm2xyCB84ugktq4W2j9MsnO8kTKfz7u4S68rH5PTDDdXGp0J3y_TrJ6Y5celgD9NO3UWJlYNg3K7y8rInpyyuTO3ckjDtcgRRcQ0AWHQk9R4YEk_ciOqv1TmHxJcs5ySR7EnUF6a73gWAZN6NnBnRtrqqVr74wyQB7o0docOfETpo05zTA.trRXfIEuBlSeFT4cugQXvgpZ-sm7SNggv2HoQgbd5Es&dib_tag=se&keywords=sonic+x&qid=1715249658&s=instant-video&sprefix=sonic+x%2Cinstant-video%2C301&sr=1-1
it would still be cool if we dubbed it tho, right?

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

it would still be cool if we dubbed it tho, right?
-redacted, bad idea-

Last edited by fire_alchemist (May 9, 2024 14:02:07)

gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I meant directly translating the Japanese to English, the original English dubbers (4Kids TV) are notable for mistranslations.

i am a nerd
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I meant directly translating the Japanese to English, the original English dubbers (4Kids TV) are notable for mistranslations.
What translation doesn’t mate, sonic games have been translated differently than Japanese dialogues. In fact, the name “Dr. Ivo Robotnik” is an American name that later on was internationalized.

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is sonic a jojo reference?

Last edited by fire_alchemist (May 9, 2024 16:25:31)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

Is sonic a jojo reference?
no it's dragon ball

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

What translation doesn’t mate, sonic games have been translated differently than Japanese dialogues. In fact, the name “Dr. Ivo Robotnik” is an American name that later on was internationalized.
Never mind I don't want to make the sonic x thing

i am a nerd
-OctoSquid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

You also have to remember that the 4kids dub is severely censored, like removing a scene with a characters death, making the scene not as impactful

Thank Goodness I Don't Type Like This Anymore

please don't look at my 2021 forum posts

(ㅤ)
<ㅤ>

da rules wrote:

don't be mean
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

aw shucks…

gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

aw shucks…
You guys can still do it but I don't feel like it anymore

i am a nerd