500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
That just leaves sonic 2 and sonic 3&k for the classic sonic games
Sonic CD comes after sonic 1 though
So? Sonic 2 was the first mainline Sonic game I ever played. Mario 64 was the first Mario game I ever played, do you want me to play Donkey Kong instead?
y e s.

I actually played the 3 mega man x in chronological order, as well as the final fantasies and castlevanias. If I can, you can as well. I believe in ya

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
So? Sonic 2 was the first mainline Sonic game I ever played. Mario 64 was the first Mario game I ever played, do you want me to play Donkey Kong instead?
y e s.

I actually played the 3 mega man x in chronological order, as well as the final fantasies and castlevanias. If I can, you can as well. I believe in ya
Well jokes on you I don't have any retro console besides n64 and I don't have switch online lol

i am a nerd
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

Well jokes on you I don't have any retro console besides n64 and I don't have switch online lol
Game Theory: gplb is POOR!? /j

Last edited by RiversSafeZone (April 18, 2024 18:07:25)

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

Bro, I never said I had the consoles. I use a very good emulator that was discontinued. You could use one too, if you have a vpn

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
I beat Sonic 1 back on my tablet. Same with CD.
I made it to Death Egg Zone in Sonic 2 (also on my tablet), but it was too hard.
And I beat Sonic 3 a few times with Sonic 3 A.I.R.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

Bro, I never said I had the consoles. I use a very good emulator that was discontinued. You could use one too, if you have a vpn
except i dont own a computer, but my parents do and mom and dad probably wont let me load a genesis emulator on their macbooks (if one exists for that platform). I think switch online has one but again, i dont have a subscription.

i am a nerd
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.
Ok, but you don't have to. It all depends on what you have and how you want to play.

For me, I played Generations first, then just whatever I could get my hands on.
I played the first 6 MM games (didn't beat them besides 2), went to the first three X games, played 9 and 10 (only beat 10), beat X8, and beat 11.
I played Dark Road, then BBS, then KH2, then KH3, then Chain then Re:Chain, then KH1 (only beat 2 and 3).

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.
Ok, but you don't have to. It all depends on what you have and how you want to play.

I played the first 6 MM games (didn't beat them besides 2), went to the first three X games, played 9 and 10 (only beat 10), beat X8, and beat 11.
I played Dark Road, then BBS, then KH2, then KH3, then Chain then Re:Chain, then KH1 (only beat 2 and 3).
see? at least someone gets it

i am a nerd
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

except i dont own a computer, but my parents do and mom and dad probably wont let me load a genesis emulator on their macbooks (if one exists for that platform). I think switch online has one but again, i dont have a subscription.
Game Theory: gplb is poor AND smooth with it!? /j

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
I already beat Sonic 1, and cd. I am at the boss for Sonic 2 (It is really hard)
I've done 2 and CD on mobile, I've beaten 1 but with a bad ending since I hate the special stages. I don't currently have a way to play 3/K.
I’ve finished them all classic sonics, that’s why I made an essay on them. As a matter of fact, and just to flex a bit (cause believe me, for someone like I who lacks decent limbic coordination, it was hard) sonic 2 and sonic 1 with all chaos emeralds.

Good luck to you poor souls who want to beat sonic 3&K, and even more luck with the emeralds.
me with origins:

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

see? at least someone gets it
bro, im not saying it is bad not to follow em in chronological order, im just saying it improves the expirience… which i admit, i didnt clarify back in my original recomendation, for that one im sorry.

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

bro, the good emulator i spoke bout is not of pc, i have that emulator in my 2003 andrid tablet, that thing has like more than 100 roms and bios in there. who said you needed a pc to emulate?

MrBeast0026
Scratcher
15 posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Remember when that was a joke ?
Segasonic popcornshop? The murder of Sonic? Mean bean machine? WAIT, if everything is canon, even fan stuff…
nah back to popcorn shop:
if Sonic directly addresses the player in that game that means everyone to ever play it is canon

on a kinda related note:
once I saw a theory in a YouTube comment that SegaSonic is a different entity to Sonic and SS is the real mascot of SEGA
why did you make a copy of the post then edit it
whoops didn't realize I did that I was trying to edit it but hit quote instead ig
Would SegaSonic Cottencandy scramble be canon, if it didn't even release?
Did you see sonic movie?
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

bro, the good emulator i spoke bout is not of pc, i have that emulator in my 2003 andrid tablet, that thing has like more than 100 roms and bios in there. who said you needed a pc to emulate?
Well I also said my parents would not like it if I did.

i am a nerd
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

Wow, a 2003 android tablet would be rare, because android didn't even have a design back then! (satire)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

SonicFan1807
Scratcher
20 posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

Wow, a 2003 android tablet would be rare, because android didn't even have a design back then! (satire)
What device are you on currently? The Apple App Store just let emulators in and there is a great one for lots of consoles called Delta.

Hello! It’s me, SonicFan1807! I just post here whenever I feel like it.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

SonicFan1807 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

-OctoSquid- wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

I BEAT SONIC 1
y e s.

What device are you on currently? The Apple App Store just let emulators in and there is a great one for lots of consoles called Delta.

ok, im sorry for the dates, i was wrong, but i will justify myself by saying that it was an exageration, its not 2003, i dont even know what year it is, but it is really outdated, it litteraly struggles to run ocarina of time at 30 fps stable, it normaly does 20 stable tho and if you ask for 3ds games, it is completely useless because it heats up as an oven and runs at 10 fps at best, so i supposed it was really old. and it isnt android, it seems it is S Am Sung, meaning im a silly person for not checking the enormous sign of “Samsung” just below the screen. it has more than 100 roms and like 10 or so bios, the emulator can run nes, snes (it is external software and i accidentally uninstalled and lostit forever), it runs megadrive, saturn and CD, it runs fluently g b, g b c and g b a at 60 fps and it runs both n64 and ps1 at 20 or 25 fps all stable most of te time. im just leaving all that clear so you know what my emulator does… it also runs neogeo but i was never able to find a safe place to download neogeo games so i dont know about how the tablet handles it.

now, after exposing my tablet to you, i tell you that about sonic, i only played 3&K in it, all the others like cd, 1 and 2 i played in mobile.

is everything clear now? or do i have to share more personal info bout my tablet?

Tangle_da_Lemur
New to Scratch
31 posts

Hi! i_am_da_#1_Silver_Fan_in_da_U.S
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Segasonic popcornshop? The murder of Sonic? Mean bean machine? WAIT, if everything is canon, even fan stuff…
if Sonic directly addresses the player in that game that means everyone to ever play it is canon

on a kinda related note:
once I saw a theory in a YouTube comment that SegaSonic is a different entity to Sonic and SS is the real mascot of SEGA
whoops didn't realize I did that I was trying to edit it but hit quote instead ig
It would be as canon if you didn't know about it. I don't think any of the unreleased games are canon.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
Or you can do my Sonic Fans Survey! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953734264/
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon

on a kinda related note:
It would be as canon if you didn't know about it. I don't think any of the unreleased games are canon.
Wait… if everything is canon…
oh no

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?