funny canadian guy is voicing shadow we are so BACK

And sega said
LET THERE BE MID!!!
and then we got Sonic '06
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Nobody is talking about Maria Robotnik. I am gonna be excited to see her say “bye bye Shadow” , and watch all the kids in the movie theater freak out

Last edited by ScratchcatandGobo (April 16, 2024 14:48:38)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

Nobody is talking about Maria Robotnik. I am gonna be excited to see her say “bye bye Shadow” , and watch all the kids in the movie theater freak out
And then all the fans will be cheering and screaming and we'll look mentally unstable.

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

And then all the fans will be cheering and screaming and we'll look mentally unstable.
they did that at the symphony, of course they'd do it there

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

How would you feel if I told you that when I heard ‘ … to see her say “bye bye shadow”’ the first thing I thought about was Maria mewing XD

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

How would you feel if I told you that when I heard ‘ … to see her say “bye bye shadow”’ the first thing I thought about was Maria mewing XD
no no no no no

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

no no no no no
Why not… in fact, I predict that’s exactly what is going to happen in the movie lol

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

no no no no no
mewria

This is a signature. It's not part of the post.
“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
I need help with my new series, CPSG. For more information, click here.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

rodper6635 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

no no no no no
mewria
*”bring me the horizon” starts playing in the background*

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

FR!!!!!!

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic Jam is really kinda underrated, not only does it include all 4 sonic games (1,2,cd,3), but it also has commercials , and an actual 3d world to explore (it kinda reminds of me of that sonic roblox game).

Last edited by ScratchcatandGobo (April 16, 2024 20:49:49)

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
(last edited 2/8/24)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

Sonic Jam is really kinda underrated,
it's highly praised wdym

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Remember when that was a joke ?

ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Segasonic popcornshop? The murder of Sonic? Mean bean machine? WAIT, if everything is canon, even fan stuff…

Last edited by ScratchcatandGobo (April 17, 2024 18:16:57)

(last edited 2/8/24)

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Segasonic popcornshop? The murder of Sonic? Mean bean machine?
Ok, popcorn shop was canon even before the canon unification, just leaving that clear

rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

ignore this I had a brain fart

Last edited by rodper6635 (April 17, 2024 19:46:34)

“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
Segasonic popcornshop? The murder of Sonic? Mean bean machine? WAIT, if everything is canon, even fan stuff…
nah back to popcorn shop:
if Sonic directly addresses the player in that game that means everyone to ever play it is canon

on a kinda related note:
once I saw a theory in a YouTube comment that SegaSonic is a different entity to Sonic and SS is the real mascot of SEGA

Last edited by rodper6635 (April 17, 2024 19:40:12)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon
if Sonic directly addresses the player in that game that means everyone to ever play it is canon

on a kinda related note:
once I saw a theory in a YouTube comment that SegaSonic is a different entity to Sonic and SS is the real mascot of SEGA
why did you make a copy of the post then edit it

Last edited by JTanner2026 (April 17, 2024 19:43:00)

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon

on a kinda related note:
whoops didn't realize I did that I was trying to edit it but hit quote instead ig

ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rodper6635 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

rodper6635 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

Aaron Weeber wrote:

everything is canon

on a kinda related note:
whoops didn't realize I did that I was trying to edit it but hit quote instead ig
Would SegaSonic Cottencandy scramble be canon, if it didn't even release?

(last edited 2/8/24)