cerulean omega
Green Eggman
Tickle-Me Pink (yes that is a real color) Vector
Color character name
periwinkle charmy bee
greyscale metal sonic
Plaid Vector
HE'S GONE TO PLAID
wait thats cheating, thats more than one color, besides it is not an specified group of colors, he might have just repeated someone else
isn't grayscale also multiple colors tho?
Technically not, it’s a matter of what you call grey scale, is it a shade palette that counts as one color Or maybe each part of the body is painted in a different tone of grey. It depends
Yes, but isn't each shade of grey used a different color?

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

41919 wrote:

i dont know how it took me so long to follow this topic when i talk nonstop about sonic lore
You too? I think there’s like five ppl here (including me) that do the same now I can have someone to debate how the unification of the canon sucks!

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

Yes, but isn't each shade of grey used a different color?
think of it as metalic color, it reflects light in a way that it looks like many colours but it is just a reflection of the light, get me?

Last edited by fire_alchemist (April 15, 2024 18:24:09)

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

WE GOT KEANU AS SHADOW IN THE MOVIE LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

wait what? let me check…

edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by fire_alchemist (April 15, 2024 22:35:11)

NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

LETS GO!!!!!!! DDDD

fire_alchemist wrote:

think of it as metalic color, it reflects light in a way that it looks like many colours but it is just a reflection of the light, get me?
Yeah, that makes sense, but isn’t it typically used as a filter as opposed to something we naturally see with our eyes?

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

wait what? let me check…

edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Apparently Alyla Browne has confirmed that she’ll be playing Maria as well… looks like Sonic 3 is really cooking!!!

Last edited by NotYourTypicalBean (April 15, 2024 22:41:21)

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

wait what? let me check…

Apparently Alyla Browne has confirmed that she’ll be playing Maria as well… looks like Sonic 3 is really cooking!!!
This will be the best movie ever!

Last edited by foundyoufaker (April 15, 2024 22:47:54)

“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
ma bro was absent the day theaters showed the best action movie from all times… “much ado about nothing” his magnum opus really, it was then that ppl realised Keanu was a worthy actor.

gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
I know that they exist, not who they are tho

i am a nerd
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
ma bro was absent the day theaters showed the best action movie from all times… “much ado about nothing” his magnum opus really, it was then that ppl realised Keanu was a worthy actor.
actually, i dont think nobody will catch this reference.

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?
Oh my gosh. Whatever, it's an R rated movie anyways, don't worry about it.

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?
ted from bill & ted
john wick
he was in cyberpunk 2077
the tumbleweed from the third spongebob movie

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?
OOOOoooohhhh, you mean Don John from “Much Ado About Nothing”, the oscar winnning action movie in which Don John acts as the main character, as a time traveler that goes back to Milkshakespearean times and makes a Rambo reference.

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?
OOOOoooohhhh, you mean Don John from “Much Ado About Nothing”, the oscar winnning action movie in which Don John acts as the main character, as a time traveler that goes back to Milkshakespearean times and makes a Rambo reference.
ok so you're trolling
i see

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
who is john wick?
ok so you're trolling
i see
ok, it will sound crazy, but m not trolling, i might be making things up, but look it up by yourself. ITS REAL… MOST OF IT.

sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

who in the world is that
John Wick
oh they played john wick nice
No, I haven't seen John Wick, I just know of him.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES