Discuss Scratch

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

ILikePhineasAndFerb wrote:

everyone's talking about the new ihop amy skin for superstars but not the new ihop sonic menu
wheres the seventh?

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
I wrote a book: read it please, I need feedback.
rodper6635
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

everyone's talking about the new ihop amy skin for superstars but not the new ihop sonic menu
wheres the seventh?
no it's the darn fourth

This is a signature. It's not part of the post.
“A delayed game will be good eventually, but a rushed game will be bad forever.” Shigeru Miyamoto probably didn't even say this, but it's still very true nonetheless.
I need help with my new series, CPSG. For more information, click here.
preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rodper6635 wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

wheres the seventh?
no it's the darn fourth
knuckles doesn't defend the master emerald any longer. now he defends the master chicken sandwich.

i have preshrunk several times today

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Coming back to Sonic real (Kinda)
Hey, has anyone read that Knuckles mini-series by Archie?
Which, because if you mean… HIS mini series…
The Rites of Passage where he embarks on an adventure with Archimedes (The fire-ant not the mathematician) to defeat his great uncle Enerjak (Dimitri)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

fire_alchemist wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Coming back to Sonic real (Kinda)
Hey, has anyone read that Knuckles mini-series by Archie?
Which, because if you mean… HIS mini series…
The Rites of Passage where he embarks on an adventure with Archimedes (The fire-ant not the mathematician) to defeat his great uncle Enerjak (Dimitri)
I don’t remember well if this is the comic HE wrote… but because Archie did it then I suppose it isn’t HIS

Hi! My name’s Fire Alchemist, I am a game developer, artist, and writer here in scratch. From time to time I like to write essays about video games and I love theorizing, my main language is Spanish. I make pixel art, if you want me to help you in your project, just ask! I will gladly accept if I’ve got time, just give me due credit. This is one of my best and most complete projects, is a boss fight, I bet you can’t get to the 3rd phase: porfa jugalo/ please play this. Say, why don’t you go to my profile and check my featured project? It’s a short platformer you’ll love, I’m sure of that heres a book engine… yeah, thats it.
Fun fact: Keanu Reeves once participated in a Shakespeare novel adaptation as the villain, don’t know if you know, but it’s not ironically good
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

should i start a Genesis/Mega Drive topic?
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

TailsTheSonic wrote:

should i start a Genesis/Mega Drive topic?
There’s no need, but I got no control over you so it’d be up to you

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

preshunk3 wrote:

where do I start reading the comics
depends on which one you want to read, IDW or Archie.

IT'S NO USE!!!! - Silver T. Hedgehog
Come join my Gamers Club studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34446308/
“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

preshunk3 wrote:

what about fleetway?

foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

fire_alchemist wrote:

foundyoufaker wrote:

preshunk3 wrote:

what about fleetway?
True, I just didn't feel like naming every one of them, there are quite a lot.

“If buying a game doesn't mean you keep it, then piracy isn't stealing.” - every YouTube comment about the downfall of the gaming industry.
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

ILikePhineasAndFerbOpen in Ocular wrote:

father i crave shadow pancakes
foundyoufaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

TailsTheSonic wrote:

They all look so yummy, ngl

fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

TailsTheSonic wrote:

indeeeeeeeeeeed

ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

foundyoufaker wrote:

TailsTheSonic wrote:

They all look so yummy, ngl
Wait… is this just the regular menu, but with Sonic names, and images of sonic characters?

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

quartlaz
Scratcher
500+ posts

How long do you think SEGA will still be using the same renders that they were using like 20 years ago

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack wrote:

jack
jack
jack
jack
jack
hi. i'm jack

I will not tell you about my accounts outside of Scratch or Scratch Team will murder my loved ones
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

ngl a knuckles chicken sandwich sounds pretty good right about now

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
-OctoSquid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Have you guys heard of srb2? It's a fangame with a big community and a bunch of mods, it's really cool.

Thank Goodness I Don't Type Like This Anymore

please don't look at my 2021 forum posts

(ㅤ)
<ㅤ>

da rules wrote:

don't be mean
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

quartlaz wrote:

How long do you think SEGA will still be using the same renders that they were using like 20 years ago
I'd give it a few more years.

-OctoSquid- wrote:

Have you guys heard of srb2? It's a fangame with a big community and a bunch of mods, it's really cool.
It's been around for roughly 25 years, we've all heard of it. In my experience, it's good, but it's pretty boring.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

i decided to start the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/752621/
check it out if you want ig
fire_alchemist
Scratcher
500+ posts

TailsTheSonic wrote:

i decided to start the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/752621/
check it out if you want ig
Cool : D