Discuss Scratch

XxImmortal
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

I remember when I was around 6, I always messed up in the alphabet. The last part which goes like “y and z” confused me because I heard “y n z” so I took N from its place in the alphabet (l m n o p) and put it in between y and z so the place where it was actually supposed to go went like “l m o p” instead and everything was wrong. Yes, all that makes absolutely no sense but when does a 6 year old ever make sense?

'Ello, I exist and I get surprised when people acknowledge my existence.

WAIITTT… When did I even reach 100+ forum posts!?
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxImmortal wrote:

I remember when I was around 6, I always messed up in the alphabet. The last part which goes like “y and z” confused me because I heard “y n z” so I took N from its place in the alphabet (l m n o p) and put it in between y and z so the place where it was actually supposed to go went like “l m o p” instead and everything was wrong. Yes, all that makes absolutely no sense but when does a 6 year old ever make sense?
lol same

kokaAOALAAKAOKAOkokoko ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

The Everything Shop 2.0

About me: I started scratch 1 year and 7 months ago on Class1621. Since then I made a new account (this one) and I have gotten 250k+ views, trending more than 25 times, #1 trending on all 2 times, top remixed 2 times, gotten over 10k loves and 9.7k+ favourites. I have gotten over 3.7k followers in my time on one account. I have made lots of friends on scratch. I mostly work in the Requests section on the forums.
kylenh
Scratcher
100+ posts

I thought this was the most tragic video when I was little lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcRBOmaRQ3U

what?
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

AZBIDABOI wrote:

XxImmortal wrote:

lol same

I never did that. But I always used to forget Thursday in my days of the week
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

AZBIDABOI wrote:

XxImmortal wrote:

lol same

I never did that. But I always used to forget Thursday in my days of the week
I always messed up the rainbow. Idk why. “Red yellow green blue orange purple” XD

Last edited by AZBIDABOI (April 16, 2024 08:32:09)

The Everything Shop 2.0

About me: I started scratch 1 year and 7 months ago on Class1621. Since then I made a new account (this one) and I have gotten 250k+ views, trending more than 25 times, #1 trending on all 2 times, top remixed 2 times, gotten over 10k loves and 9.7k+ favourites. I have gotten over 3.7k followers in my time on one account. I have made lots of friends on scratch. I mostly work in the Requests section on the forums.
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

kylenh wrote:

I thought this was the most tragic video when I was little lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcRBOmaRQ3U
lol

The Everything Shop 2.0

Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

was this just me or did anyone else try to play chubby bunny with their wii
(see how many disks you can cram in)
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

I wasn't allowed a console until 2020

The Everything Shop 2.0

AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

AZBIDABOI wrote:

Buddy03042009 wrote:

I wasn't allowed a console until 2020
And that is only because of lockdown and we were bored

The Everything Shop 2.0

kylenh
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did any of y'all's schools use this?

Last edited by kylenh (April 17, 2024 00:25:26)

what?
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

kylenh wrote:

OMG I USED THAT ALL THE TIME BACK IN 5TH AND 6TH GRADE-

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“if I lose it all, slip and fall… will you laugh at me?”
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

kylenh wrote:

still use it lol

The Everything Shop 2.0

minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i cannot believe this show is turning 10 in a few months. that is unbelievable. i remember when it first came out and i played the 2 original games on the pbs kids website a ton. this is one of those shows that gets more entertaining the older you get, but only because the low-budgetyness of it all becomes more obvious. kind of like with the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl 3d

Kiwi

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

mali3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

AZBIDABOI wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

kylenh wrote:

-snip-
still use it lol
whatt i remember that!!!

Last edited by mali3000 (April 17, 2024 15:35:40)

shift + down to scroll
hey whats poppin. im cheezit and i like silliness and junk. my favorite color is all of them

my collection↓

amongus
(goof central) 
( ͡° _ ͡°)

-toontasticnetwork-
Scratcher
36 posts

mali3000 wrote:

AZBIDABOI wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

kylenh wrote:

-snip-
still use it lol
whatt i remember that!!!
I remember that! Mostly the Jr one though.

Last edited by -toontasticnetwork- (April 17, 2024 15:44:01)

-TN
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kylenh wrote:

(#3510)

YES! I can't also forget this lol!

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

how has no one mentioned Sid The Science Kid?!
kylenh
Scratcher
100+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

i cannot believe this show is turning 10 in a few months. that is unbelievable. i remember when it first came out and i played the 2 original games on the pbs kids website a ton. this is one of those shows that gets more entertaining the older you get, but only because the low-budgetyness of it all becomes more obvious. kind of like with the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl 3d

Kiwi

OMG THAT SHOW WAS THE BEST

I remember really liking that pienado episode and I LOVED the song that was in it.
Did anyone else want to ride in those tube things? I remember playing that game on the PBS kids website where you connected the tubes to the end.

Last edited by kylenh (April 17, 2024 23:09:50)

what?
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

how has no one mentioned Sid The Science Kid?!

no. don’t say that.

the memories… the really bad memories… they’re coming back to me… (i’m joking)

Kiwi

Last edited by minikiwigeek2 (April 18, 2024 00:44:35)

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

-toontasticnetwork-
Scratcher
36 posts

bump

-TN