Discuss Scratch

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

Is this enough nostalgia?

Za-Chary wrote:

-a great memory about life and a house with a giant backyard snip-
Why did I draw this house the instant I saw this post?

Note: This is just a random house I drew. I drew this for some reason because I could picture it in my head.
Edit: Bruh how did I start a new page–

Last edited by k0d3rrr (May 7, 2022 01:02:34)

this https://scratch.mit.edu

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below
every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
MineCodr
Scratcher
100+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

Yee i do have one in my room, but i never use it
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

MineCodr wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Yee i do have one in my room, but i never use it
*Sorry for the late reply*
Huh.

every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.

“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I used to watch little einsteins
carter2210
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

“Were going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. Soaring through the sky, little einsteins!”

ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞඞඞ
Mini Cremat Protec Siggy

Quote of the IDK : “patrick day ovr ono”
(Note: Quote of the IDK Changes Randomly, Hence the Name.)
if there is red text on my pfp that means i am temp blocked

OTHER ACCOUNTS: Roblox, Minecraft, Steam.

PEOPLE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT: My little sister, some of my friends.

COOL PROJECTS I MADE/HELP MADE/CONTRIBUTED TO: (By @1000epicc) (By @flowers_girl_2255)
cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

carter2210 wrote:

Aidanthedumm wrote:

“Were going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. Soaring through the sky, little einsteins!”
i remember that show

MOVED TO @_staticcord
winterwolfy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xbox360 and epic mickey mouse the power of two, fable 2 and 3, that one kung fu panda game on the Xbox360, that one game that included cats and you had to use a camera thing made for the Xbox360 to play it, and that other mickey mouse game that had Minnie mouse ((thats how its spelt right?)) being kidnapped and you had to save her, and alot of lego games, uh i guess alot of games from the Xbox 360 give me Nostalgia

Highlight here and press shift and down arrow
Woah Blinkies :0

Look at these gifs i found on gifcities :D

Now onto the Normal Stuff
oh look at that im back into FFIX
V Absolutely the bestest boy EVER :D V

❀Yo call me C, Winter!❀
The Xbox 360 looks like it's ominously glaring at you from the shelf. -k0d3rrr
Nintendo switch friend code:
SW-5141-2439-8712
any pronouns
「15」
look at this image i made bc of a forum :0
cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

winterwolfy wrote:

Xbox360 and epic mickey mouse the power of two, fable 2 and 3, that one kung fu panda game on the Xbox360, that one game that included cats and you had to use a camera thing made for the Xbox360 to play it, and that other mickey mouse game that had Minnie mouse ((thats how its spelt right?)) being kidnapped and you had to save her, and alot of lego games, uh i guess alot of games from the Xbox 360 give me Nostalgia
I remember playing Minecraft on my dad's PS4.

MOVED TO @_staticcord
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't know how nostalgic cafés in shopping centres/malls are, but I think they are very nostalgic.
Especially the cafés with a modern aesthetic, and the dark wallpaper with pictures of coffee cups.
So nostalgic.

define k0d3rrr

Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

carter2210 wrote:

Aidanthedumm wrote:

“Were going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. Soaring through the sky, little einsteins!”[/quote

carter2210 wrote:

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Climb aboard, get ready to explore, theres so much to find, little einsteins
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also I used to watch upin Dan ipin, a Malaysian cartoon since I'm Malaysian
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

I don't know how nostalgic cafés in shopping centres/malls are, but I think they are very nostalgic.
Especially the cafés with a modern aesthetic, and the dark wallpaper with pictures of coffee cups.
So nostalgic.
Yea I also find cafes nostalgic
PencilOnTheDesk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Old books can be nostalgic for me. Some books just have a certain smell or feel that’s really nostalgic and then there’s also the memories of reading those books.

Hi!
I’m into Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Grange Hill, BBC Ghosts, Murder Most Unladylike and some other stuff. I also like reading, writing and listening to music- mostly 80s. My favourite bands are a-ha, Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, Adam and the Ants, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi.

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

***Are you dreaming?***
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PencilOnTheDesk wrote:

Old books can be nostalgic for me. Some books just have a certain smell or feel that’s really nostalgic and then there’s also the memories of reading those books.
I get what you mean, some hate it but I don't really care one way or the other.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
mrrecordman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PencilOnTheDesk wrote:

The same smell can also be found when buying used clothes at a charity shop.

Sigh. I will never have the feeling of hearing the masterplan by oasis the first time ever again

Ernie bangs the sound,
But no one's spoken since half past four

put this in your signature if you have abandoned your account
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, time for more nostalgia.

I don't know how nostalgic this is, but here's a very nostalgic thing:
Drinking a hot chocolate during a thunderstorm whilst looking out the window.
In the background, the radio is playing a familiar tune.

That's 100% nostalgia.

Last edited by k0d3rrr (May 19, 2022 13:14:31)

define k0d3rrr

FireStar2424
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

FireStar2424 wrote:

funderburker wrote:

does anyone remember those fast food playgrounds i used to love those
covid killed them sadly
I thought they were dying even before COVID. Employees started realizing that the playgrounds required a lot of maintenance.
true, but covid was the end of them
they still might've had a chance to survive :'(

Hiya, FireStar2424 here! Intense Conan, Warriors and Kenshin fan!

Check out my Conan account here, or my Conan talk
My websites and my own personal forum?! seriously, i dont deserve this type of power ;w;

"Zero is where everything starts.
Nothing will ever be born if we don't depart from it, and nothing will ever be achieved." ~ Kudo Shinichi
des-i-think
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Also I used to watch upin Dan ipin, a Malaysian cartoon since I'm Malaysian
upin and ipin are still popular today i think, idk im from indonesia and its still pretty iconic
Dragon_TheAssasin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my entire personality is 2017

meow
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I forgot what makes me feel nostalgia. What I may do, however, is predict what will make me feel nostalgic in the future, as I am an adolescent, which is a pretty good stage in life for nostalgic memories to form.

I think I’ll feel nostalgia for music I listen to, like Tally Hall, and especially pilotredsun music — his music has a nostalgic feel to it already. I’ll probably also feel nostalgia for music I made, seeing how I feel some nostalgia listening to songs I made only 2 years ago.

I think another thing I’ll feel nostalgia for is Hollow Knight and Minecraft. (Maybe Hollown knight.)