Discuss Scratch

cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

Hello everybody! This is The Nostalgia Topic. You may discuss things that may bring you and others childhood nostalgia. These things can include toys, foods, trends, tech and so much more from your childhood! Remember, no spamming, going off topic, advertising, bullying or stealing stuff (what is there to steal here, though? *shrug*)
Have fun!

Last edited by cookie_coder04 (Dec. 24, 2022 20:49:41)

MOVED TO @_staticcord
cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

3 words: KID PIX 3D

cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

cartooney wrote:

Cool! I think I am too young to remember that, but I do remember a website called abcya.com
It was so fun back when it was a hit. But now it has basically become lost because it is so unpopular.

MOVED TO @_staticcord
HeHeTeeHeeHee
Scratcher
100+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

… remember a website called abcya.com
It was so fun back when it was a hit. But now it has basically become lost because it is so unpopular.

lol in first grade we played that, i remember, then they removed the duck life games and i stopped playing.

abcya had a good run….

HeHeTeeHeeHee wrote:

i'm brain dead aren't i
i usually use advanced topics or help with scripts but sometimes i can be found in things i'm playing and reading
mrrecordman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2010s pop is very nostalgic to me. also looking through old photos also gives me nostalgia

Ernie bangs the sound,
But no one's spoken since half past four

put this in your signature if you have abandoned your account
devms
Scratcher
500+ posts

3 words
Minecraft Ps3 Edition

Last edited by devms(May. 15th, 2007, 00:00:00)
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
My Scratch Profile

Sadly, my old signature was sent to the shadow realm

My browser / operating system: Windows Vista (NT 6.0), Internet Explorer 7.0, Flash 32 (Release 0)

cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

HeHeTeeHeeHee wrote:

cookie_coder04 wrote:

… remember a website called abcya.com

lol in first grade we played that, i remember, then they removed the duck life games and i stopped playing.

abcya had a good run….
yes I remember that I quit playing once I played the ghost typing game and it jumpscared you if you got it wrong.

MOVED TO @_staticcord
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*Inhales*

Oink, oink, Zoopals

Buzz, buzz, Zoopals

Quack, quack, Zoopals.

Zoopals make eating fun!

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

cartooney wrote:

Cool! I think I am too young to remember that, but I do remember a website called abcya.com
aaa abcya was awesome

Moved to Tophatted-
FireStar2424
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

cookie_coder04 wrote:

cartooney wrote:

aaa abcya was awesome
abcya was b o r i n g, last time i remember playing it, in 2nd grade

Hiya, FireStar2424 here! Intense Conan, Warriors and Kenshin fan!

Check out my Conan account here, or my Conan talk
My websites and my own personal forum?! seriously, i dont deserve this type of power ;w;

"Zero is where everything starts.
Nothing will ever be born if we don't depart from it, and nothing will ever be achieved." ~ Kudo Shinichi
PencilOnTheDesk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For some reason, I sometimes feel sort of nostalgic for things I haven't even experienced…
But when it comes to things I actually did experience, music is a big one for me. Not really any specific genre or decade, just whatever I remember hearing when I was younger.

Hi!
I’m like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Grange Hill, BBC Ghosts, Murder Most Unladylike and some other stuff. I also like reading, writing and listening to music.

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

***Are you dreaming?***
cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

PencilOnTheDesk wrote:

For some reason, I sometimes feel sort of nostalgic for things I haven't even experienced…
But when it comes to things I actually did experience, music is a big one for me. Not really any specific genre or decade, just whatever I remember hearing when I was younger.
I can relate.

MOVED TO @_staticcord
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PencilOnTheDesk wrote:

I feel nostalgic for the Nintendo DS even though I never owned or barely touched one.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
FireStar2424
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i feel strangely nostalgic when i look at 2008-2018 projects

My websites and my own personal forum?! seriously, i dont deserve this type of power ;w;

Nothing will ever be born if we don't depart from it, and nothing will ever be achieved." ~ Kudo Shinichi
MineCodr
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adobe Flash gaems

Randum edit:

Last edited by MineCodr (April 28, 2022 21:12:07)

cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

PencilOnTheDesk wrote:

I feel nostalgic for the Nintendo DS even though I never owned or barely touched one.
I got a DS Lite in 2013, and I have loved it ever since.

MOVED TO @_staticcord
MineCodr
Scratcher
100+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

I Have a DS Lite in my Room! Its a red one and it still works, altough i barley use it. Looks like this one:

Edit: I also have a Buncha other old consoles that still work to dis day!

Last edited by MineCodr (April 28, 2022 21:46:50)

cookie_coder04
Scratcher
100+ posts

MineCodr wrote:

cookie_coder04 wrote:

I Have a DS Lite in my Room! Its a red one and it still works, altough i barley use it. Looks like this one:

I have a green one that works, but I don't play it a lot either. Where did you get the image because I can't find an image of it?

MOVED TO @_staticcord
Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Many imaginative memories were made in my yard at the house I lived in before 8th grade. The yard was much larger than the house we lived in for the rest of grade school. There was even a playground built in my backyard, along with a really nice patio/balcony, with some nice flowers and chairs underneath, a tall fence surrounding the area, some large pine trees in the front yard, and so on …

Although a lot of my childhood was spent playing computer games and video games, I would frequently go outside back then to recreate those video games in real life, often adding new ideas to existing games, and making my own games too. It was a fantastic place for a child to run around and just … imagine.

In 8th grade we moved to a new house. The house itself was a little larger, a little nicer. The move itself went well, no troubles there (particularly since I lived in the same school district). Lots of other benefits came over time, as well: more places to bike, more friends to visit, … The yard definitely felt smaller, though. 8th grade was probably late enough in my life where I would have been done playing outside so much anyway. I still did play outside with some neighbors, but I think I'll miss that old house and that big backyard. If the opportunity came, I would probably move back into that house myself. Seems like a great place to live.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
FireStar2424
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

MineCodr wrote:

cookie_coder04 wrote:

I have a green one that works, but I don't play it a lot either. Where did you get the image because I can't find an image of it?
I have a blue one
It only has phoenix wright games tho