Discuss Scratch

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

wutais_girl wrote:

As much as I hated middle school, it was one of the best years of my life. I thought I wasn’t going to miss it, but now I’m just reminiscing…
Honestly, same. I was really self-conscious and kids would make fun of me behind my back when I first started middle school, and it really messed with my mental health. I thought my middle school years would be the worst years in my life, but then in 8th grade, I made a bunch of really good friends who had so much in common with me, and I started to enjoy school a little more. 8th grade was probably the best year of my life, I wish I could go back to that time

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“if I lose it all, slip and fall… will you laugh at me?”
meowkitty2020
Scratcher
56 posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

ninjago theme song and horrid Henry (the show)
OMG YES THE WEEKEND WHIP IS PEAK-

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

YESSSS THE THEME SONG IS SO GOOD
Ninjago was my favorite show growing up, and I still watch it here and there, so I always enjoy seeing other people who get nostalgic about it
I'm trying to rewatch it but there's so many episodes O.o

hi!!! i like a lot of shows and lots of bands and singers. u can ask me if u want!!!
forever
play sound [screaming v] until done
hide
stop all sounds
end
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

Ninjago was my favorite show growing up, and I still watch it here and there, so I always enjoy seeing other people who get nostalgic about it
Haha, yeah it is pretty long. 210 episodes in the first series, and I believe 30 episodes in Dragons Rising, along with a bunch of shorts and a special. But starting at episode 99, the length of the episodes is cut in half (22 minutes to 11 minutes), so it's not as long as some other shows lol

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

meowkitty2020
Scratcher
56 posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

mlp is pretty good, especially the fanmade stuff like the songs and animations. like, if you just stood back and watched, you would think: huh. wow that's a lot of stuff.
Yea
I remember having an MLP phase when I was 8 or 9
cool, I had one when I was 6-7

hi!!! i like a lot of shows and lots of bands and singers. u can ask me if u want!!!
forever
hide
stop all sounds
end
meowkitty2020
Scratcher
56 posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

Haha, yeah it is pretty long. 210 episodes in the first series, and I believe 30 episodes in Dragons Rising, along with a bunch of shorts and a special. But starting at episode 99, the length of the episodes is cut in half (22 minutes to 11 minutes), so it's not as long as some other shows lol
TYSM THIS HELPS SO MUCH

forever
hide
stop all sounds
end
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

TYSM THIS HELPS SO MUCH
No problem! I was obsessed with Ninjago until a little over a year ago, so have a bunch of random knowledge lol. Have fun rewatching it! ^^
(p.s. I just realized I forgot about this, but starting from Dragons Rising, the episodes go back to 22 minutes. However, there are only 30 episodes out at the moment, so it's not that much)

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

meowkitty2020 wrote:

mlp is pretty good, especially the fanmade stuff like the songs and animations. like, if you just stood back and watched, you would think: huh. wow that's a lot of stuff.
Yea
I remember having an MLP phase when I was 8 or 9
I remember having an MLP phase when I was 6-8 years old.

Last edited by -Telekore- (June 11, 2024 20:54:52)

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wutais_girl wrote:

alwayspaytaxes wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

As much as I hated middle school, it was one of the best years of my life. I thought I wasn’t going to miss it, but now I’m just reminiscing…
Middle school for me was just a combination of the worst from both elementary and high school

I also don't understand how people had nostalgia for the pandemic. It was literally depressing, and online schooling kept me disengaged the whole time and apart from all my school friends. I pity those who had elementary and early middle school online
People are nostalgic over the pandemic? Wow, I sure did love the time where I could never go out and can’t meet up with my friends in person because of a deadly virus.
Wow I also love when my grandma almost died due to a side effect of a covid medication.

Last edited by Crispydogs101 (June 12, 2024 02:23:24)

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

alwayspaytaxes wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Middle school for me was just a combination of the worst from both elementary and high school

I also don't understand how people had nostalgia for the pandemic. It was literally depressing, and online schooling kept me disengaged the whole time and apart from all my school friends. I pity those who had elementary and early middle school online
People are nostalgic over the pandemic? Wow, I sure did love the time where I could never go out and can’t meet up with my friends in person because of a deadly virus.
Wow I also love when my grandma almost died due to a side effect of a covid medication.
I loved that time when the supermarket shelves were empty because people were hoarding supplies.

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
TheOneSage
Scratcher
500+ posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Two years ago, I was just starting middle school. Now I am in 8th grade and I can’t believe it has been 2 years
This year was sixth grade for me and so far middle school is awesome

Sage || I have a YT channel that I may or may not post on
when green flag clicked
she/her
cisgender angled aro/ace tomboy
say [I fangirl over videogames I don't have]
forever
question my existence
end
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Two years ago, I was just starting middle school. Now I am in 8th grade and I can’t believe it has been 2 years
good for you kid
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

alwayspaytaxes wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

I loved that time when the supermarket shelves were empty because people were hoarding supplies.
I especially loved when you had to wear a piece of fabric over your face everywhere you went in the already hot weather when you already couldn't breathe (I live in a place where it seriously gets up to 100 degrees with 40% humidity to get a real feel of 120 and a stroke warning I would love to see some snow man)

Last edited by Buddy03042009 (June 12, 2024 13:32:43)

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

wutais_girl wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Well, good luck! 8th grade is challenging and also the last year, so make the most of it.
Thanks! I'll make the most of it

Last edited by bheeni-scratch (June 12, 2024 14:28:59)

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

good for you, i hope it remains that way.

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

6th grade was sadly torture for me. So, I hope you don't have the same experience as of me.
(7th and 8th were fine however)

Last edited by Crispydogs101 (June 12, 2024 15:57:59)

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

I'm glad you're enjoying middle school! Let's hope it stays just as great or gets even better in the future! ^^

Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

6th grade was sadly torture for me. So, I hope you don't have the same experience as of me.
Dang man. Maybe my homeschooler self just doesn't understand but how bad was 6th grade
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

TheOneSage wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Dang man. Maybe my homeschooler self just doesn't understand but how bad was 6th grade
I am actually homeschooled now and I'm living my best. So don't worry about me now

Hey! Look at this DTA!
octopuswinslow
Scratcher
1000+ posts

forkphorus and phosphorus

publicly controlled image ⇩ (i do not necessarily condone or agree with anything it says)
you can find out who the current owner of the signature is here
(and ask them for permission to change it if you want)

(hopefully this works)
TheOneSage
Scratcher
500+ posts

A few days ago I just remembered that I used to watch this show called Canimals when I was little so I googled it and went to images and now a wave of nostalgia is threatening to drown me
ah yes I used figurative language

Sage || I have a YT channel that I may or may not post on
when green flag clicked
she/her
cisgender angled aro/ace tomboy
say [I fangirl over videogames I don't have]
forever
question my existence
end