Discuss Scratch

sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

XxImmortal wrote:

that song makes me depressed lol but the lyrics aren't lying
as a huge twenty one pilots fan this is literally a sentence to describe like 90% of their songs

also IKR you coulda never guess i was a fan!!!!!!111!1! defo not like all over my signature!!!!!!11!!!1!!

|ISFP-T|she/her/hers|12|clikkie, killjoy, and an american idiot|artist|drummer|
TWENTY-ONE PILOTS JUST BEING THE PILOTS
100th post

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sabrinachichi wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

I missed it when songs weren't always filled with swears, and weren't always about love, heartbreak, and (other word for gender)
Actually it's just those stupid poppy songs. Which is why Pop songs nowadays are bad. I listen to a lot of edm nowadays and they actually don't talk about these kinds of stuff.
btw that quote wasn't me lol that was @TheOneSage
I know it's that I wasn't able to find the original post lol

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone remember the magic school bus?

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

Please let this be a normal field trip.

Up to doctors early my leg gave me on the way there, smashed my knee.
Bloody nightmare have so much to do.

Darkanistien
Scratcher
100+ posts

does anybody think scratch admins are incompetend as the roblox ones
TheOneSage
Scratcher
500+ posts

_-CoolTanokifan173-_ wrote:

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

Please let this be a normal field trip.
With the Frizz? No way!

Sage || I have a YT channel that I may or may not post on
when green flag clicked
she/her
cisgender angled aro/ace tomboy
say [I fangirl over videogames I don't have]
forever
question my existence
end
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

wah

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
wutais_girl
Scratcher
62 posts

As much as I hated middle school, it was one of the best years of my life. I thought I wasn’t going to miss it, but now I’m just reminiscing…

This used to be a rp account but at this point idk.
Green__Demon
Scratcher
63 posts

wutais_girl wrote:

As much as I hated middle school, it was one of the best years of my life. I thought I wasn’t going to miss it, but now I’m just reminiscing…
I don't understand how it was one of the best years of your life if you hated it

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan. Totally not whiplash6699.
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Green__Demon wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

I don't understand how it was one of the best years of your life if you hated it
Initially they hated it but now they realized it was one of their best years. I think this is what they were trying to say.

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowkitty2020 wrote:

mlp is pretty good, especially the fanmade stuff like the songs and animations. like, if you just stood back and watched, you would think: huh. wow that's a lot of stuff.
Yea
I remember having an MLP phase when I was 8 or 9

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
wutais_girl
Scratcher
62 posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Green__Demon wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Initially they hated it but now they realized it was one of their best years. I think this is what they were trying to say.
Yep, this is what I meant lol. My wording is kind of bad.

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

wutais_girl wrote:

Two years ago, I was just starting middle school. Now I am in 8th grade and I can’t believe it has been 2 years

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Green__Demon wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

The years just kept getting worse man
wutais_girl
Scratcher
62 posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Two years ago, I was just starting middle school. Now I am in 8th grade and I can’t believe it has been 2 years
Well, good luck! 8th grade is challenging and also the last year, so make the most of it.

Buddy03042009 wrote:

The years just kept getting worse man
I’m sorry about that. Just keep your head up and you’ll manage.

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wutais_girl wrote:

You're lucky. Middle school was HELL for me.
Well. Only 6th grade. The rest were fine.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Darkanistien wrote:

does anybody think scratch admins are incompetend as the roblox ones
Oh please. Roblox admins don't even try to help.
With scratch team they at least try even though it's hard but with roblox they just slack.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
alwayspaytaxes
Scratcher
100+ posts

wutais_girl wrote:

Middle school for me was just a combination of the worst from both elementary and high school

I also don't understand how people had nostalgia for the pandemic. It was literally depressing, and online schooling kept me disengaged the whole time and apart from all my school friends. I pity those who had elementary and early middle school online

-\{:)_/-

play sound [bad to the bone riff.wav v]
wutais_girl
Scratcher
62 posts

alwayspaytaxes wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

Middle school for me was just a combination of the worst from both elementary and high school

I also don't understand how people had nostalgia for the pandemic. It was literally depressing, and online schooling kept me disengaged the whole time and apart from all my school friends. I pity those who had elementary and early middle school online
People are nostalgic over the pandemic? Wow, I sure did love the time where I could never go out and can’t meet up with my friends in person because of a deadly virus.

loganjb51444
Scratcher
48 posts

cookie_coder04 wrote:

cartooney wrote:

3 words: KID PIX 3D
Cool! I think I am too young to remember that, but I do remember a website called abcya.com
It was so fun back when it was a hit. But now it has basically become lost because it is so unpopular.
Abcya is still pop

Hi im
Loganjb51444
Pls check out my projs they are funny!
I also make hacked blocks
when green flag clicked
Eat all kumquats