Discuss Scratch

82hw72vsb
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

Bloons. Specifically, Bloons TD 5.

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

Foods can have a sense of nostalgia too…
I like to look at my life from 10+ years ago when eating a delicious bowl of cotton candy-flavored ice cream :]
Omg yes- I also loved cotton candy flavored ice cream lol. This reminds me of how certain tastes and smells get me nostalgic as well. For example, the smell of the doctor's office (idk how to describe it)
And apple-cinnamon scented air freshener.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
MR_WONKA
Scratcher
8 posts

Wow, time has gone by so fast! I was 3-4 in 2013-14, and now I'm 13-14 in 2023-24!
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

MR_WONKA wrote:

Wow, time has gone by so fast! I was 3-4 in 2013-14, and now I'm 13-14 in 2023-24!

I was 4-5 then. I'm 15 now. And yeah it has gone by fast
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

MR_WONKA wrote:

I was 4-5 then. I'm 15 now. And yeah it has gone by fast
Call me young or something but I'm 12.

kokaAOALAAKAOKAOkokoko ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

The Everything Shop 2.0

About me: I started scratch 1 year and 7 months ago on Class1621. Since then I made a new account (this one) and I have gotten 250k+ views, trending more than 25 times, #1 trending on all 2 times, top remixed 2 times, gotten over 10k loves and 9.7k+ favourites. I have gotten over 3.7k followers in my time on one account. I have made lots of friends on scratch. I mostly work in the Requests section on the forums.
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

you're young
Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anyone remember Wild Kratts?

Hi! I’m Lucia, and I’m a 14 year old forumer! A part from being on scratch, I enjoy doing swimming, and watching sports like F1 and soccer. I’m a proud member of The Forum Helpers. If you see a project/comment that is inappropriate, remember to silently report it and scratch on!
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

OMG YES- My brother was especially obsessed with it as a kid

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“if I lose it all, slip and fall… will you laugh at me?”
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

yeah wild krats that was awesome
Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

They’re coming out with a season 7, I think..

Hi! I’m Lucia, and I’m a 14 year old forumer! A part from being on scratch, I enjoy doing swimming, and watching sports like F1 and soccer. I’m a proud member of The Forum Helpers. If you see a project/comment that is inappropriate, remember to silently report it and scratch on!
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

you're young

Buddy03042009 wrote:

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

yeah wild krats that was awesome
I actually watched that in 2016 i think on discovery kids

The Everything Shop 2.0

About me: I started scratch 1 year and 7 months ago on Class1621. Since then I made a new account (this one) and I have gotten 250k+ views, trending more than 25 times, #1 trending on all 2 times, top remixed 2 times, gotten over 10k loves and 9.7k+ favourites. I have gotten over 3.7k followers in my time on one account. I have made lots of friends on scratch. I mostly work in the Requests section on the forums.
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

what about Martha speaks though
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone remember Endurance?

The Everything Shop 2.0

Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AZBIDABOI wrote:

What’s discovery kids? I watched it on PBS kids..

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

They’re coming out with a season 7, I think..
Gosh I had no idea it was still going lol

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“if I lose it all, slip and fall… will you laugh at me?”
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

AZBIDABOI wrote:

What’s discovery kids? I watched it on PBS kids..
I think it is a foxtel thing that got discontinued in 2020

The Everything Shop 2.0

Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

Gosh I had no idea it was still going lol

Me neither… oh gosh, the actors must be ancient now..

Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who remembers the original Mariokart 8 on the wii U
AZBIDABOI
Scratcher
100+ posts

I still have a DVD in my house, it doesn't work…

The Everything Shop 2.0