Discuss Scratch

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Try out the new beta site, Scratch Incubator!
I need your help! If you are multilingual, please come and help translate the website! Thank you! Here are the strings to translate. I will be adding more strings soon!
  • 23/02/2022: I have added new strings to translate. The changes are available here.

Hey,

I've been working on Itinerary for some time and it is finally ready to release! Itinerary allows Scratchers to create and participate in game jams using an intuitive interface. Scratchers can submit their projects to jams, upvote the ones they like; managers can select a winner and manage submissions; the time limits of game jams can be configured; and there's more! In short, it is supercharged studios for Scratch game jams.

The project is entirely open source (see the GitHub repositories in the footer of the site) and everybody is welcome to contribute. However, the site is still in beta and may contain bugs. Therefore, I'm asking for your help to test the website and give some feedback. (I'm also curious to hear your opinion on whether you think the site is actually useful and will be used by Scratchers, or if I've just wasted weeks of my time building it *sarcasm intended*). I've created a sample game jam where you can test out the site's features (it's accessible from the home page).

Thanks for checking out the website! Here are a few screenshots of how it looks right now:







Edit: If you are on a browser that supports `backdrop-filter`, you should see some nice blur effects too!

Last edited by Looky1173 (Aug. 21, 2022 11:11:31)


Unixy-Code
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

Hey,

I've been working on Itinerary for some time and it is finally ready to release! Itinerary allows Scratchers to create and participate in game jams using an intuitive interface. Scratchers can submit their projects to jams, upvote the ones they like; managers can select a winner and manage submissions; the time limits of game jams can be configured; and there's more! In short, it is supercharged studios for Scratch…

#open-source-projects
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Unixy-Code wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Hey,

I've been working on Itinerary for some time and it is finally ready to release! Itinerary allows Scratchers to create and participate in game jams using an intuitive interface. Scratchers can submit their projects to jams, upvote the ones they like; managers can select a winner and manage submissions; the time limits of game jams can be configured; and there's more! In short, it is supercharged studios for Scratch…

#open-source-projects
The forum you've linked to is specifically for “Scratch's open source projects”. Also, other popular open source websites, such as ocular, scratory, Scratchinfo, Leopard, etc. are all in AT.

Last edited by Looky1173 (Jan. 30, 2022 16:19:44)


Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

If anybody is interested in creating their own themes for Itinerary, just tweak this file and submit a pull request!

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

This looks very cool!!

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
We're about to release v3


      
** ******** ** **
/** **////// // ****** /**
/** ****** ** ** ****** /** ***** ****** **/**///** ******
/** //////** /** /** //////** /********* **///**//**//*/**/** /**///**/
/** ******* //** /** ******* ////////**/** // /** / /**/****** /**
** /** **////** //**** **////** /**/** ** /** /**/**/// /**
//***** //******** //** //******** ******** //***** /*** /**/** //**
///// //////// // //////// //////// ///// /// // // //
Above inspired by @ISTILLMAKESTUFF, made with duckduckgo search “figlet 3d JavaScript”
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Am trying to log in, but it's stuck on the fluffyscratch redirection thing.
EDIT: now it kicked me back to the itinerary login screen

Last edited by kccuber (Jan. 30, 2022 22:19:32)



Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Awesome! I just submitted my only (very old) game to the first jam.







Sorry if I'm too serious sounding on the forums. I don't usually realize it until I've already posted.

My personal stickies:

Sticky: Aviate: create dynamic, component driven statuses on the fly (aviateapp.eu.org) by NFlex23 (New Posts)

Sticky: Scratch Tutorials — share your knowledge or learn something new with Scratchers worldwide by NFlex23 (New Posts)

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

I can't log in for some reason

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
We're about to release v3


      
** ******** ** **
/** **////// // ****** /**
/** ****** ** ** ****** /** ***** ****** **/**///** ******
/** //////** /** /** //////** /********* **///**//**//*/**/** /**///**/
/** ******* //** /** ******* ////////**/** // /** / /**/****** /**
** /** **////** //**** **////** /**/** ** /** /**/**/// /**
//***** //******** //** //******** ******** //***** /*** /**/** //**
///// //////// // //////// //////// ///// /// // // //
Above inspired by @ISTILLMAKESTUFF, made with duckduckgo search “figlet 3d JavaScript”
NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

god286 wrote:

(#8)
I can't log in for some reason
I had to try twice, but it worked the second time.







Sorry if I'm too serious sounding on the forums. I don't usually realize it until I've already posted.

My personal stickies:

Sticky: Aviate: create dynamic, component driven statuses on the fly (aviateapp.eu.org) by NFlex23 (New Posts)

Sticky: Scratch Tutorials — share your knowledge or learn something new with Scratchers worldwide by NFlex23 (New Posts)

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

NFlex23 wrote:

god286 wrote:

(#8)
I can't log in for some reason
I had to try twice, but it worked the second time.
i have tried 3-4 times

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
We're about to release v3


      
** ******** ** **
/** **////// // ****** /**
/** ****** ** ** ****** /** ***** ****** **/**///** ******
/** //////** /** /** //////** /********* **///**//**//*/**/** /**///**/
/** ******* //** /** ******* ////////**/** // /** / /**/****** /**
** /** **////** //**** **////** /**/** ** /** /**/**/// /**
//***** //******** //** //******** ******** //***** /*** /**/** //**
///// //////// // //////// //////// ///// /// // // //
Above inspired by @ISTILLMAKESTUFF, made with duckduckgo search “figlet 3d JavaScript”
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Great news! The issue some of you've been experiencing while logging in should be resolved! Please try again now.

Chiroyce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looks great!! I love the theme! The footer is sometimes too close to the top, though. Like in the login page -

Last edited by Chiroyce (Jan. 31, 2022 07:58:09)








April Fools' topics:
New Buildings in Scratch's headquarters
Give every Scratcher an M1 MacBook Air
Scratch should let users edit other Scratchers' projects
Make a statue for Jeffalo
Scratch Tech Tips™
Make a Chiroyce statue emoji


<img src=“x” onerror=“alert('XSS vulnerability discovered')”>

this is a test sentence
PlNG_
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Cool.

brithday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?




















Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Chiroyce wrote:

Looks great!! I love the theme! The footer is sometimes too close to the top, though. Like in the login page
Yeah, I haven’t figured out yet how to always align the footer to the bottom while allowing it to move even lower if needed. CSS can be a real pain sometimes…

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

By the way, who would like to test the manager feature?

Chiroyce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

Yeah, I haven’t figured out yet how to always align the footer to the bottom while allowing it to move even lower if needed. CSS can be a real pain sometimes…
Not sure, but does adding bottom: 0; help? CSS is always a pain! lol







April Fools' topics:
New Buildings in Scratch's headquarters
Give every Scratcher an M1 MacBook Air
Scratch should let users edit other Scratchers' projects
Make a statue for Jeffalo
Scratch Tech Tips™
Make a Chiroyce statue emoji


<img src=“x” onerror=“alert('XSS vulnerability discovered')”>

this is a test sentence
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Chiroyce wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Yeah, I haven’t figured out yet how to always align the footer to the bottom while allowing it to move even lower if needed. CSS can be a real pain sometimes…
Not sure, but does adding bottom: 0; help? CSS is always a pain! lol

Well, no. Also, if I set the footer to `position: absolute`, it will just get stuck at the bottom of the viewport.

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

By the way, who would like to test the manager feature?
But please be careful when changing the dates, the backend doesn't verify them yet

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Also, if you've contributed to Itinerary in any way (coding, testing, ideas) just leave a comment here or on my profile and I will add you to the credits section on the site.

Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

Chiroyce wrote:

Looks great!! I love the theme! The footer is sometimes too close to the top, though. Like in the login page
Yeah, I haven’t figured out yet how to always align the footer to the bottom while allowing it to move even lower if needed. CSS can be a real pain sometimes…
I think the simplest way is setting min-heigh:100vh; display: flex; flex-direction: column; on .container and margin-bottom: auto; on .content.


This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile