Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring! [RSS Feed]
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Username: TheDogLover796
Shop name: ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/569122/
Shop banner link: Currently, there is no banner. Ordered from a shop, should come soon.
Shop motto: ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞
Permission from owner: Me

i like dogs
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Username: TheDogLover796
Shop name: ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/569122/
Shop banner link: Currently, there is no banner. Ordered from a shop, should come soon.
Shop motto: ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞
Permission from owner: Me
Accepted! And if you want our federation can give you a banner. Do you want us to make one?

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

UOC
Staff are asked to do at least 2 things from this UOC. Other UOC's may ask you to do more or less.

Monthly Reviews

Due by January 4th

Flightly Feathered - post test order and review - Taken by RM

snip
i have posted the review at flightly feathered
classy cafe didnt do my order yet


Press Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow lots of times to scroll down my signature

Check out the Sodium Polyacrylate Shop!
Also check out Forum Emoji Gallery! Click here!

Anpang54 aka RobloxianMinecraft
Hi! I don't post on the forums too much because I don't really have lots of things to talk about…
You can check out my profile if you want, hahaha…
You can click HERE for my random projects.

Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.




(^⌣^) // happy the kumquat slayer
other guards in training (ツ::sensing) (‾̀◡‾́::motion) (•_•::looks)
Siggy last edited: 18 Jan 2021 14:43 UTC+7, minor 28 feb 2022 15:31 utc+7
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

UOC
Staff are asked to do at least 2 things from this UOC. Other UOC's may ask you to do more or less.

Monthly Reviews

Due by January 4th

Flightly Feathered - post test order and review - Taken by RM

snip
i have posted the review at flightly feathered
classy cafe didnt do my order yet
Actually you have ordered a shop template there so it will take time.

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Your order in the Iced Magic is completed. Here you go - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5901915/ (Sorry for being late. I had actually completed it 4 days ago but forgot to post here.)

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Jan. 2, 2022 03:25:17)


LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Username: XxAstraDewdropxX
What can you do: Everything you provide
Have you worked at the 2.0: No D:
Experience: I work at the Tem Foundation (it's pretty inactive now though), and I also work at a lot of shops.
Position you want: A normal staff member will do :]
Have you read the terms: Yes. forest
Are you following this thread: Yep!
Nickname: Astra
Other: I'll be a bit inactive around August to October (just less activity) because of major school exams D:

WIP Siggy
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

UOC
Staff are asked to do at least 2 things from this UOC. Other UOC's may ask you to do more or less.

Monthly Reviews

Due by January 4th

Flightly Feathered - post test order and review - Taken by RM

snip
i have posted the review at flightly feathered
classy cafe didnt do my order yet
I have a few things to say about the review.

First of all, we put reviews under their respective orders. Secondly, our links ARE instant.

GOBO HAS TAKEN MY ENTIRE FAMILY OF NEUTRON STARS



My mother always told me “If life gives you lemons, calculate the mass of a neutron star.” -Pluto

Hey, I'm qloakonscratch, and I'm not a neutron star. I promise. I'm here with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Ferb. Today, we made the neutron star-inator, which will turn anything into a neutron star. Wanna test it?
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

qloakonscratch wrote:

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

UOC
Staff are asked to do at least 2 things from this UOC. Other UOC's may ask you to do more or less.

Monthly Reviews

Due by January 4th

Flightly Feathered - post test order and review - Taken by RM

snip
i have posted the review at flightly feathered
classy cafe didnt do my order yet
I have a few things to say about the review.

First of all, we put reviews under their respective orders. Secondly, our links ARE instant.
1. sorry, i didnt notice that, but overall its less acessible to me
2. your links aren't instant
link
link2
link3
those are instant links

link
link2
link3
these arent instant links, which are what your shop is using

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Jan. 2, 2022 03:42:35)



Press Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow lots of times to scroll down my signature

Check out the Sodium Polyacrylate Shop!
Also check out Forum Emoji Gallery! Click here!

Anpang54 aka RobloxianMinecraft
Hi! I don't post on the forums too much because I don't really have lots of things to talk about…
You can check out my profile if you want, hahaha…
You can click HERE for my random projects.

Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.




(^⌣^) // happy the kumquat slayer
other guards in training (ツ::sensing) (‾̀◡‾́::motion) (•_•::looks)
Siggy last edited: 18 Jan 2021 14:43 UTC+7, minor 28 feb 2022 15:31 utc+7
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Aadish_1759 wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Username: TheDogLover796
Shop name: ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/569122/
Shop banner link: Currently, there is no banner. Ordered from a shop, should come soon.
Shop motto: ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞
Permission from owner: Me
Accepted! And if you want our federation can give you a banner. Do you want us to make one?
Ofc!

i like dogs
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

XxAstraDewdropxX wrote:

Username: XxAstraDewdropxX
What can you do: Everything you provide
Have you worked at the 2.0: No D:
Experience: I work at the Tem Foundation (it's pretty inactive now though), and I also work at a lot of shops.
Position you want: A normal staff member will do :]
Have you read the terms: Yes. forest
Are you following this thread: Yep!
Nickname: Astra
Other: I'll be a bit inactive around August to October (just less activity) because of major school exams D:
Accepted!

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!



Because many shops didn't have a lot of time to make a banner for the December Event, I am stretching it out to January 7th. This means 5 more days to make a winter themed banner.
All Entries:


Krystal Valley's Entry

Scratch Bay Entry

101 art and design shop's entry

The sodium polyacrylate shop's entry

The Water Otters 2.0 entry
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/f9466887a87f9bb0388f4d95f9ad1941.png
The Panda Shop's entry
Disclaimer: There will still be a January event.

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (Jan. 6, 2022 11:43:27)


Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Bump

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!


Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Shop Joining Form
Username: filly3000
Shop name: Water Otters 2.0 ~ Banners, Logos, and More! ~ We will fit all your needs! Just order!
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/549886/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges1/1B6F9607E1A8429C99D7.png
Shop motto: We will fit all your needs, just order!
Permission from owner: I am the owner lol

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0


 ^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats


Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

filly3000 wrote:

Shop Joining Form
Username: filly3000
Shop name: Water Otters 2.0 ~ Banners, Logos, and More! ~ We will fit all your needs! Just order!
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/549886/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges1/1B6F9607E1A8429C99D7.png
Shop motto: We will fit all your needs, just order!
Permission from owner: I am the owner lol
Accepted!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!


christmas banner


Press Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow lots of times to scroll down my signature

Check out the Sodium Polyacrylate Shop!
Also check out Forum Emoji Gallery! Click here!

Anpang54 aka RobloxianMinecraft
Hi! I don't post on the forums too much because I don't really have lots of things to talk about…
You can check out my profile if you want, hahaha…
You can click HERE for my random projects.

Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.




(^⌣^) // happy the kumquat slayer
other guards in training (ツ::sensing) (‾̀◡‾́::motion) (•_•::looks)
Siggy last edited: 18 Jan 2021 14:43 UTC+7, minor 28 feb 2022 15:31 utc+7
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Username: AJ-Scratch-AJ
Shop name: ✨ The WOW Shop ⭐ || Offering Everything You Need!
Shop link: Here you go!
Shop banner link:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/a0580c913043d068dad3ac1053a5ed30.png[/img]
Shop motto: "You might even say 'WOW'!"
Permission from owner: Im the owner
Other: Its a new shop and I just started. And is hosting it with assets.scratch okay?

Last edited by AJ-Scratch-AJ (Jan. 4, 2022 12:15:15)






















































































Why did you scroll this much? Just stop





















































































DUDE!










































































Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Username: AJ-Scratch-AJ
Shop name: ✨ The WOW Shop ⭐ || Offering Everything You Need!
Shop link: Here you go!
Shop banner link:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/a0580c913043d068dad3ac1053a5ed30.png[/img]
Shop motto: "You might even say 'WOW'!"
Permission from owner: Im the owner
Other: Its a new shop and I just started. And is hosting it with assets.scratch okay?
Accepted!

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (Jan. 4, 2022 12:48:49)


Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

(#118)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Username: AJ-Scratch-AJ
Shop name: ✨ The WOW Shop ⭐ || Offering Everything You Need!
Shop link: Here you go!
Shop banner link:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/a0580c913043d068dad3ac1053a5ed30.png[/img]
Shop motto: "You might even say 'WOW'!"
Permission from owner: Im the owner
Other: Its a new shop and I just started. And is hosting it with assets.scratch okay?
Accepted!
Ty!





















































































Why did you scroll this much? Just stop





















































































DUDE!










































































Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring!

Bump

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)





  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The White Tiger Federation 3.0! Better than ever! Join now for monthly shop reviews, free BBcode, Banners and more! We're hiring! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile