Melodia |Expansion|

200x200 version:

Is that good enough?

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Dreamo
Can you add the Melodia symbol to the bottom left of every Melodia project like you do with your projects?

Thanks!
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

I'll let you guys take care of the project.

We really need a logo I agree.

I'll hopefully get around to sketching up some ideas tonight.
Me too. I am still working on your icons and should have finished soon. I'll have cycles rendered photorealistic icons and simpler ones if thats ok with you.
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

@Haiming

How's this for a logo idea?
Woah! Thats amazing!
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Blaze349 wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

I'll let you guys take care of the project.

We really need a logo I agree.

I'll hopefully get around to sketching up some ideas tonight.
Me too. I am still working on your icons and should have finished soon. I'll have cycles rendered photorealistic icons and simpler ones if thats ok with you.
It's okay with me. (I thought you were inactive and/or forgotten about it, so I re-ordered, and so I have two people working on my order… )

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Oct. 12, 2014 23:33:45)

Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

200x200 version:

Is that good enough?
I got asked to put that in the melodia projects, and I need to know if there's a vector version of that. If there isn't, I'll have to scale down the bitmap one, which looks kind of bad.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@TheHockeyist
Dreamo needs your help
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
Dreamo needs your help

I do have a vector version, but it's PowerPoint 2007, and I don't think you could support that. You might want to trace over the bitmap version (larger version at the top of this page).

Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
Dreamo needs your help

I do have a vector version, but it's PowerPoint 2007, and I don't think you could support that. You might want to trace over the bitmap version (larger version at the top of this page).
I'm just going to use the bitmap one, since I'm not in the mood to vector trace (it takes a lot of effort).

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Dreamo wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
Dreamo needs your help

I'm just going to use the bitmap one, since I'm not in the mood to vector trace (it takes a lot of effort).
Okay.

MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All:
I've added TheHockeyist's wonderful Melodia logo to the first five shared projects. I didn't see reason to go beyond that. In the future, when you share a project make sure to drag the Melodia Logo sprite from the backpack into the project before sharing

-Dreamo

Last edited by MelodiaCo (Oct. 13, 2014 01:03:49)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Dreamo
Cool! Thanks!

@TheHockeyist
I'm thinking of a different logo for our studio. The one you made looks a little stretched and unprofessional (for the size of the studio; the profile pic is really nice).
Thanks. Sorry for adding extra work load.

Last edited by Haiming (Oct. 13, 2014 01:06:25)

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

gcenac wrote:

Melodia news paper… Maybe every two weeks? That would be a good way to get more advertisement…
What would we write about? “The ????????????????? Story!”

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Okay, really Haiming. This is absurd! “ I NEED A LOGO FOR MY NEW STUDIO” Directly under the Melodia thread. I propose, that a new title be: Melodia (Music, Graphic, Scripts shop.)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

popper12 wrote:

Okay, really Haiming. This is absurd! “ I NEED A LOGO FOR MY NEW STUDIO” Directly under the Melodia thread. I propose, that a new title be: Melodia (Music, Graphic, Scripts shop.)
Thats not my post…
popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

popper12 wrote:

Thats not my post…
No, thread. I'm proposing you change the Melodia title so people know that this is a shop. They probably think this is a collab or something.

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@Dreamo
Cool! Thanks!

@TheHockeyist
I'm thinking of a different logo for our studio. The one you made looks a little stretched and unprofessional (for the size of the studio; the profile pic is really nice).
Thanks. Sorry for adding extra work load.

You can take the current one and edit it to add more white space on the left and right sides to have it appear more circular.

If you want, I can do a complete redesign, but I'm kind of happy with our current logo.

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Oct. 13, 2014 14:04:04)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All

As per the above…
Perhaps “Melodia (Music, Art, and Scripts shop)” as a new title in the forums?