Discuss Scratch

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Dreamo wrote:

Sorry guys, but can I quit the collab part of the shop? I'll still complete orders and be active, I just don't have the time to work on down, with my multiple other collabs, school (I have lots of weekend homework) and sports. I hope you understand.

I'll contact Haiming.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Dreamo
Yeah sure. Can you contact Avalti to see if she can take your place?
Thanks!
MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Can we get some more people to help on MelodiaCo?
If you're a member, please scout for some talented Scratchers that would like to help out. Thanks!

-Haiming

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

MelodiaCo wrote:

If you're a member, please scout for some talented Scratchers that would like to help out. Thanks!

-Haiming

I don't know much in the way of Scratchers who even might be interested. Sorry.

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

MelodiaCo wrote:

-Haiming

I find that if they are interested to ask THEMSELVES they will be more dedicated.

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

popper12 wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

MelodiaCo wrote:

-Haiming

I find that if they are interested to ask THEMSELVES they will be more dedicated.
*confused*

MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@popper12
I agree, but they might not even know of Melodia yet, so we can't lose customers like that.

-Haiming

Last edited by MelodiaCo (Sept. 14, 2014 17:22:03)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

MelodiaCo wrote:

@popper12
I agree, but they might not even know of Melodia yet, so we can't lose customers like that.

-Haiming

True, but I strongly adhere to the “costumers come as they please” belief. I don't want to fight you over this.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@TheHockeyist
I meant members, not customers lol
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
I meant members, not customers lol

@Haiming
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I agree that we shouldn't lose members, but things might come up. We should have some sort of plan on what to do during the loss of a member.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@TheHockeyist
Haha you're still not understanding. We're talking about hiring new members. popper12 said that if someone comes to us and joins, he/she will be more dedicated. And I agreed with him, but also stated that potential dedicated members might not even know of Melodia.

@All Members
I started work on the Scripts section. Please help me out by posting some templates on this thread. Thanks!
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
Haha you're still not understanding. We're talking about hiring new members. popper12 said that if someone comes to us and joins, he/she will be more dedicated. And I agreed with him, but also stated that potential dedicated members might not even know of Melodia.

@All Members
I started work on the Scripts section. Please help me out by posting some templates on this thread. Thanks!

I agree about hiring new members. I proposed three members be cut. I think we could advertise in small ways, like our signatures. Perhaps that will get them interested. Members might not even know of it, true. But surely someone will eventually come along.

And I will help you in terms of script templates. What exactly are you looking for in terms of templates?

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

I am looking for a way to organize the subcategories such as guide, completed requests, etc.
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Scripts order form proposal (basic, you may add or change things around as you see fit):
What are you trying to do?
What the user is trying to accomplish with their script.
What have you done?
What the user has done so far. It can be left blank if the user has not attempted anything yet.
Other information:
Miscellaneous information that we should be aware of.

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Organization:

Order Form
Guide to the Order Form (what each part means)
Completed Requests

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@TheHockeyist
Nice! I will implement that!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Scripts is open!

Last edited by Haiming (Sept. 14, 2014 19:26:40)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

-removed-

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Sept. 14, 2014 19:27:10)

Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

I'll design a custom signature for TheHockeyist, Haiming, myself, and popper12. Don't worry, they will fit underneath your current ones so there's no need to remove your currrent beautiful ones

If you don't want one, just say.

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Dreamo wrote:

I'll design a custom signature for TheHockeyist, Haiming, myself, and popper12. Don't worry, they will fit underneath your current ones so there's no need to remove your currrent beautiful ones

If you don't want one, just say.
Yay, Thanks!

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen