Discuss Scratch

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Announcements
-Want to be part of Melodia? View this for details and application! Thanks!
-View our gorgeous new Melodia advertisement project here!!
-Follow MelodiaCo! For information, view this!

This will be where all Melodia members can discuss improvements, games, art, music, and more!

Poll
Temporarily under expansion. In the future, all polls will be held at MelodiaCo on the Melodia |Official| project.

MelodiaCo
Discuss MelodiaCo administration, time share, art, games, and music.

New Sections
A Melodia |Members| thread where members can discuss promotions, rankings, nominate for senior members, etc.

Ideas: To Be Implemented
-Create a project on MelodiaCo with cloud data to allow everyone to click to vote, without accessing this thread. It will also show distribution percentage via a pie chart or something similar.

View it here!!

Donations
If you'd like to support Melodia, please drop a follow on our collab account as well as our official studio! Thanks!

MelodiaCo is the official collaboration account for Melodia!

Last edited by Haiming (April 4, 2015 21:30:51)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

I believe that Melodia could expand into other areas. We already have art, what next? Science and history? These could do so well that the focus of Melodia might not be music anymore. In that case, perhaps we should change our shop name.

Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Expansion? How about some publicity? Maybe we could get a few people to spread the word. I'd gladly design an advertisement if we do this

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@TheHockeyist
Melodia will be the shop name until our next complete renovation and there will be another contest, but I highly doubt this will happen. And what do you propose we add?

@Dreamo
That would be wonderful! Thanks!
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist
Melodia will be the shop name until our next complete renovation and there will be another contest, but I highly doubt this will happen. And what do you propose we add?

Art could fall into so many categories. Banners, backgrounds, profile pics, signatures, etc. Anything specific that you meant?!?!?!?!

Perhaps we could add in script requests? I'd be good at that.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@TheHockeyist

Art could fall into so many categories. Banners, backgrounds, profile pics, signatures, etc. Anything specific that you meant?!?!?!?!

Perhaps we could add in script requests? I'd be good at that.
The art categories is in the request form.
popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Dreamo
We need to get down done. Maybe.
So, we'll need multiple cloud things. Like a bar in the middle of a screen with a gap to jump through.
Then, somebody needs to make a script that randomly generates from the number of “cloud gaps”
Then, gravity, move side to side.
Backgrounds.
#Done.

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All Members
How's Down coming along? Don't publish it until I finish the final codes and brush it up! Thanks!
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@All Members
How's Down coming along? Don't publish it until I finish the final codes and brush it up! Thanks!

@Haiming

Haven't been working on it and probably never will - Internet issues. The first time I tried to collaborate with you guys it logged me off.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

@Haiming

Haven't been working on it and probably never will - Internet issues. The first time I tried to collaborate with you guys it logged me off.
Maybe it's because there were multiple people on at the same time.
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

@Haiming

Probably.

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

@Haiming

Probably.
I think so.

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

So….any ideas?
Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Grr sorry guys. I have been having sports and real homework as of late and I'm not getting as much time on Scratch. I will continue filling out orders and participating, but I can't promise too much on Down.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Dreamo wrote:

Grr sorry guys. I have been having sports and real homework as of late and I'm not getting as much time on Scratch. I will continue filling out orders and participating, but I can't promise too much on Down.
That's fine. Thanks!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All Members
Should I combine songs into compilations? If so, how many songs per compilation? Should I remove the individual songs after I compile them?
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@All Members
Should I combine songs into compilations? If so, how many songs per compilation? Should I remove the individual songs after I compile them?

Perhaps maybe about 5 related songs per complication at the moment. I don't think you should remove the individual songs however.

Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

Perhaps maybe about 5 related songs per complication at the moment. I don't think you should remove the individual songs however.
Same goes for art for the last part. Feel free to do more than 5 for art, because I find art dumps rather lacking in interest when the material is inadequate.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Dreamo wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

Same goes for art for the last part. Feel free to do more than 5 for art, because I find art dumps rather lacking in interest when the material is inadequate.
You can complete orders and post them on the thread. I'll just save it and put it in your art project on MelodiaCo.
Dreamo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

Dreamo wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@All Members

You can complete orders and post them on the thread. I'll just save it and put it in your art project on MelodiaCo.
All right.