Discuss Scratch

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

It's okay. I ordered for a studio logo from some other shop.
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

It's okay. I ordered for a studio logo from some other shop.

I noticed.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

I'm still keeping yours for the MelodiaCo icon though.
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

I'm still keeping yours for the MelodiaCo icon though.

Okay.

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Haiming
Maybe a melodia newspaper? Have a section about Melodia, and add the endorsements to it? The newspaper package.. Get your add in the news paper for 1 week…
I would gladly be in charge of help a lot with that

Last edited by gcenac (Oct. 13, 2014 17:58:12)

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

gcenac wrote:

@Haiming
Maybe a melodia newspaper? Have a section about Melodia, and add the endorsements to it? The newspaper package.. Get your add in the news paper for 1 week…
I support a newspaper.

popper12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@Dreamo
Cool! Thanks!

@TheHockeyist
I'm thinking of a different logo for our studio. The one you made looks a little stretched and unprofessional (for the size of the studio; the profile pic is really nice).
Thanks. Sorry for adding extra work load.

You can take the current one and edit it to add more white space on the left and right sides to have it appear more circular.

If you want, I can do a complete redesign, but I'm kind of happy with our current logo.
I'm also happy with out current logo!

My signature protected from evil kumquats by elite swordsmen

Frenzar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Haiming
I could make a new studio logo

Pickle=Support

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@Frenzar
I want to see what Infinity- made for me. You can make it, and we'll have a little vote to see whose we use.
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Bump

MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All Members
I changed the studio icon temporarily. When I was looking through the comments, some guy complained to us. Who took care of the situation?

~Haiming

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

MelodiaCo wrote:

@All Members
I changed the studio icon temporarily. When I was looking through the comments, some guy complained to us. Who took care of the situation?

~Haiming
Not sure… The colab account did, so who knows… Also, he has changed his profile pic, so you can change it back…

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

gcenac wrote:

MelodiaCo wrote:

@All Members

~Haiming
Not sure… The colab account did, so who knows… Also, he has changed his profile pic, so you can change it back…

It was not me. I pretty much never log in to MelodiaCo. Maybe we will never know.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Maybe it was Invincible_Inc? Or Frenzar?
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

@All Members
Who wants to take the job of adding the Melodia symbol TheHockeyist made for us on every project on Melodia?
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

@All Members
Who wants to take the job of adding the Melodia symbol TheHockeyist made for us on every project on Melodia?
I would, but I don't have access to my computer today…

Last edited by gcenac (Oct. 14, 2014 15:29:25)

Frenzar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Not me.

Pickle=Support

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Ok two ideas:
Melodia Newspaper
This paper will come out either every one week or two weeks. There will be 1 article about something going on, something for recent scratch updates, a game reveiw and an interveiw. The rest will have Melodia stuff like promotions, little facts about Melodia… It will also have Melodia endorsements, which will create the Newspaper Pack. You can get this and have a studio, projects, etc. in the newspaper for one edition.
Logo and Signatures
Just as the title sais. A area that people can get a logo or signature. Here is the form:
Logo or Signature:
Background:
Foreground:
Background color:
Foreground color:
Miscelaneous:
(Here they can put if they need it to be a studio icon or not)
So yeah those are my ideas

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

I'll incorporate Melodia Newspaper. I'm hoping we could join up with TheScratchExpress and have them write for us…
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Expansion|

Haiming wrote:

I'll incorporate Melodia Newspaper. I'm hoping we could join up with TheScratchExpress and have them write for us…

Maybe…