Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

UOC
Workers, please try to take & finish one of these orders. Then contact the person in the wanted area. Please also just try to contact them here AND their desired place so I can see the finished order too. Thank you.

Overdue

Username: Illumination_scratch
What do you need (Art):
Who do you want to do it (Anyone?):
Timeframe (by 18-sep - 2021):
Description: NO AMIME ART (Umm like @ceebee* )
Timezone (India Standard Time)
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)):
Have you followed this topic? (Yep (optional):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/
Transfered from ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0
Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.
The Enemy can have some arts, like legs and arms, be able to walk, maybe have some horns on its head, and look a bit scary. For example, I can have an Enemy like Bowser from Mario. Maybe add a shield at the back of its body and a code from which the Enemy can change its Costume to being protected from the Shield.
I hope you do it!
Username:scratchgaming2222
What would you like?:studio thumbnail
Description:the word lily_559 in white is on a pink background with slightly blurred squares that are purple and the text on the bottom is her own studio! On the bottom right and is navy blue and the studio text is dark pink
Urgency Level:4
Due Date:October 10th 2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yes
Where would you like us to contact you?:the studio called lily_559s own studio on my profile
Other:a default scratch pfp on top and small
Taken by GeoNifffler
Username: @_AshAnimates_
What would you like?: A pfp and account banner
Description: can the pfp have my OC headshot, I'll post a link to that, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579433559/ and can the banner have my username, and a picture of my OC in the background ?
Urgency Level: not too urgent
Due Date: 5 days 11th October ~ filly3000
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yep!
Where would you like us to contact you?: This shop
Other: sorry if I was not supposed to order two things at once, I know there are packages, I just became a scratcher yesterday so I missed out on that package
Banner Taken by BIC_Studios
PFP Taken and done by filly3000

Almost Overdue
None!

Not Due Yet
Username: rosieclub
PFP Description: Cats, any colors, unique, and more cartoon-y rather than realistic
Project or Studio Thumbnail: nty
Forum Banner: nty
Profile Banner: nty
Background Music nty
Sound Effect nty
OC: so its like a dragon mixed with a cat, has a cat like face, paws, the rest is like a dragon and its blue.
Are you following this topic?: yesss
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile
Due Date: Anytime
Other: tysm
Taken by filly3000
Username: DinoMaster20
What would you like?: OC
Description: *(this will be tough!) Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
He has on a: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt, has evil smile.*
Urgency Level: 10/10
Due Date: 10/15/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile, if it's locked -JetpackAnimations-'s profile
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
Untaken
If I made any form of mistake or missed any orders (that were posted before this) please tell me. :D

Last edited by filly3000 (Oct. 11, 2021 16:10:38)

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Bump!

Also we have a few untaken orders…?
What orders?

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coral_123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Bump!

What orders?
Sorry that was an old post don't worry

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Coral_123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Bump!

What orders?
Sorry that was an old post don't worry
Oh. Ok, I was just hoping to get to do an order finally.

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coral_123 wrote:

Oh. Ok, I was just hoping to get to do an order finally.
Well there are two overdue orders that you could do?

Illumination_scratch wrote:

Username: Illumination_scratch
What do you need (Art):
Who do you want to do it (Anyone?):
Timeframe (by 18-sep - 2021):
Description: NO AMIME ART (Umm like @ceebee* )
Timezone (India Standard Time)
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)):
Have you followed this topic? (Yep (optional):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/

AdityaRaj6 wrote:

Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.
The Enemy can have some arts, like legs and arms, be able to walk, maybe have some horns on its head, and look a bit scary. For example, I can have an Enemy like Bowser from Mario. Maybe add a shield at the back of its body and a code from which the Enemy can change its Costume to being protected from the Shield.
I hope you do it!

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

The art that they want is to difficult. For the first one, I can’t do facial features, and for the second one, I don’t know how to make art that well. Sorry! This was my test order.

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

captain_technology wrote:

Hello!
Your shop has been invited to The Grand Gala!
It will be hosted at the end of the year to celebrate scratch, scratchers, talented workers and many more people. This coupon will only be available till 15 October 2021. This coupon gives you more chances at being a special guest unlike just signing your shop up. To see more, go here!
Regards,
@captain_technology

Very interesting…
I'll check it out!

Edit: Yayyyy everyone who works here can come!
I read it and the workers can just fill out this form:

Username:
Shop name:
Shop Link:
Are you on the list?:
Are you part of the B.o.D?:
Are you the owner of the shop?:
Members of the shop attending:
Is everyone from your shop attending?:
Other:

I’m a little confused…

Signature wip
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you do OCs yet?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Do you do OCs yet?

Yes, we do!

Signature wip
-bloominq
Scratcher
87 posts

do you do intros?

shift+down

Banner by The Water Otters
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My DnD Character
  • Raven Katashi
  • Human Variant (haha Loki)
  • Rogue
  • Criminal
  • Swashbuckler
  • Level 16 (1 shot)
Welp, thanks for checking out my signature! Maybe check out my profile?
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, I believe my order is past the due date? I have not gotten any updates on it. Has anyone finished my order?

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-bloominq wrote:

do you do intros?
It isn’t on the list, but it’s okay for you to order one!

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Hi, I believe my order is past the due date? I have not gotten any updates on it. Has anyone finished my order?

Your order has been taken, but I don’t think it’s done yet. It is, however, not past the deadline. You set the deadline for tomorrow.

Signature wip
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dream-123-123 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Do you do OCs yet?

Yes, we do!
Really?? Cool! I'll order then.

Username: DinoMaster20
Description: *(this will be tough!) Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
He has on a: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt, has evil smile.*
Urgency Level: 10/10
Due Date: 10/15/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile, if it's locked -JetpackAnimations-'s profile
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
I'll edit if I think of something else!

Last edited by DinoMaster20 (Oct. 10, 2021 23:55:54)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Do you do OCs yet?

-bloominq wrote:

do you do intros?

Yes to both.

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!

^ It's cute - Click on it ^

Scratch On!
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dream-123-123 wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Your order has been taken, but I don’t think it’s done yet. It is, however, not past the deadline. You set the deadline for tomorrow.
Oh, okay sorry about that!

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@_AshAnimates_, your PFP is complete!

Feel free to ask for any changes and leave us a review if you liked your order!
Have a good day!

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! You partnered with the water otters and we are now opening a 2.0! Please put up our new banner and shop link in your partners!
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/549886/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges1/1B6F9607E1A8429C99D7.png[/img][/url]

GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

I feel bad doing this, but my days have been really busy and I don't think I can keep up with the shop, I may come back one day, but not today
Username: GeoNifffler
When you will leave:13 Oct 2021
Why will you leave (Optional):see above

Generation 7. the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and change the generation by 1. social experiment

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: AIGamesDeveloper

Description: So I requested this in another shop so I will request it here so I can see which is better. Both will be used in one project either way. So I want a male in a suit with a tie (red or green) and I wasn't just a dark grey circle for the head. No hair at all. I want a pixel smile on it as my OC is supposed to represent a computer in a business suit. I also want black gloves for my OC as well but not darker than the suit.

Urgency Level: 10

Due Date: Thursday or Saturday

Are you following this shop? (Topic): yes

Where would you like us to contact you?: my PFP

Other: I don't want a stick figure. I actually want an OC with actual arms (not stick arms) and legs (not stick legs) with some nice shoes. Also if you could do this in the scratch editor, that would be the best!

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]