Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

tinycoder8675 wrote:

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

tinycoder8675 wrote:

Username: tinycoder8675
How active are you?: more active in the morning, sometimes in the evening, of the weekdays.
Work examples: I don't have my ultimate project shared yet, unfortunatly, and my other projects are kinda cringe. I reccomend giving me a test order.
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: No. If you have to know, I applied for a pixel artist position at one and failed.
Are you following our topic?: Yes
Why should you be chosen?: I am very good at coding, and can get orders done quickly.
Can you do image hosting?: no.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Other: I am pretty good at pixel art as well, but there are certain things I struggle at. bars like bronze, for instance, I struggle at making.
accepted but please complete this test order before we can accept you
Username: Cloudy10928
What would you like?: pixel art
Description: i want it to look like a golden apple in minecraft
Urgency Level:
Due Date: 5/10/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): yes
Where would you like us to contact you?:here
Other:
I tried. the product is on my profile. You really shouldve given me a coding test.
Well your coding is pretty good but u probably should be able to do art so ill have to ask Mrcakeyman about this one

Call me Cake or something xD
Also, I'll give you another order, this one including coding, but a bit of art, as this shop doesn't get many coding orders.

Username: CoolScratchDude121
What would you like?: A menu
Description: I want a menu for my game that is only one sprite, and has three buttons: “Play”, “Instructions”, and “Shop”. Make the main color theme blue, but you can include green and pink too.
Urgency Level: 6/10
Due Date: 10/10/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: Here
Other:

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!

^ It's cute - Click on it ^

Scratch On!
ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: @ellagreen14
How active are you?: I am pretty active, on a scale of 1-10 I would say I am at a 7
Work examples: My forum signature and my instagram account atopicals
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: No I havent and no I do not, however I might apply to some more shops in the future
Are you following our topic?: Yessir
Why should you be chosen?: I think that I will be able to help bring peoples visions to life whilst also having fun
Can you do image hosting?: Yepp 
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Other: Random thought; if I were to get a medal for my application answers which one do you think I would get? broze, silver or gold? 

writer / artist / 2+ years she/her & a lil bit fruity (:
click on any image to go to the topic // highlight + shift + down to see everything

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Ok, according to the votes, I think we should submit Filly's banner! Unless anyone else wants to make one…?
Well done Filly
mine's coming :p

edit: oh wait, wrong shop ;-;

Last edited by BIC_Studios (Oct. 5, 2021 00:04:10)

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Scratch_Cat_Coder8
Scratcher
100+ posts

My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 15.0,1 ChromeiOS 94.0.4606.52, No Flash version detected I fixed Bc it forgot 1

Hello there! I like wings of fire and I’m currently working on a multi-scratch game, project called “The Disneyland Resort & Friends”. A project that is meant to recreate Disney California Adventure (before 2017) and Disneyland (before February 2023)
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UOC
Workers, please try to take & finish one of these orders. Then contact the person in the wanted area. Please also just try to contact them here AND their desired place so I can see the finished order too. Thank you.

Overdue

Username: Illumination_scratch
What do you need (Art):
Who do you want to do it (Anyone?):
Timeframe (by 18-sep - 2021):
Description: NO AMIME ART (Umm like @ceebee* )
Timezone (India Standard Time)
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)):
Have you followed this topic? (Yep (optional):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/
Transfered from ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0
Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.
The Enemy can have some arts, like legs and arms, be able to walk, maybe have some horns on its head, and look a bit scary. For example, I can have an Enemy like Bowser from Mario. Maybe add a shield at the back of its body and a code from which the Enemy can change its Costume to being protected from the Shield.
I hope you do it!
Transfered from ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0

Almost Overdue
None!

Not Due Yet
Username: AIGamesDeveloper
What would you like?: Backdrop
Description: I want an orange background (dark orange) that is blurred and then some half-blurred circles (lighter shade orange than the background) in the front.
Urgency Level: 9
Due Date: Since this shop is fast, tomorrow (for the second one, you have until the 8th of October)
Are you following this shop?
Where would you like us to contact you?: My profile
Other: AspectOS is trusting you since you are one of the most active shops out there!
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/user/63060120_480x480.png[/img]
Untaken
Username: rayan_master
What would you like?: a pfp
Description: don't know much umm it is easy i think like a red color background and in it a circle that is yellow color and in that circle a red “R” (or you can make any pfp which matches my username
Urgency Level: not urgent
Due Date: in this week
Where would you like us to contact you?: in my profile
Other: nothing other than that
Taken by Jolia_RKW
If I made any form of mistake or missed any orders (that were posted before this) please tell me. :D

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @_AshAnimates_
What would you like?: A pfp and account banner
Description: can the pfp have my OC headshot, I'll post a link to that, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579433559/ and can the banner have my username, and a picture of my OC in the background ?
Urgency Level: not too urgent
Due Date: 5 days
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yep!
Where would you like us to contact you?: This shop
Other: sorry if I was not supposed to order two things at once, I know there are packages, I just became a scratcher yesterday so I missed out on that package

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (Oct. 5, 2021 10:21:09)

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Description: can the pfp have my OC headshot, I'll post a link to that, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579433559/ and can the banner have my username, and a picture of my OC in the background ?
Other: sorry if I was not supposed to order two things at once, I know there are packages, I just became a scratcher yesterday so I missed out on that package
I'll take the banner order. What color do you want for the text and the background?

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Infusion76
Scratcher
19 posts

Hey do you guys do pixel art, like making game sprites?

Enjoying my day:
Remembers code geass ending:
if <I remember Code geass ending> then
set [Mood] to [Big Sad]

play sound [Renai Circulation] until done

end
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIC_Studios wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

I'll take the banner order. What color do you want for the text and the background?
For the text make it white and the background purple.

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

rayan_master wrote:

Username: rayan_master
What would you like?: a pfp
Description: don't know much umm it is easy i think like a red color background and in it a circle that is yellow color and in that circle a red “R” (or you can make any pfp which matches my username
Urgency Level: not urgent
Due Date: in this week
Where would you like us to contact you?: in my profile
Other: nothing other than that
Taken
Done! Don't forget to review and let me know if you want any changes (:

[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/579644284_500x500.png[/img]

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Oct. 5, 2021 16:55:16)

_Coolgames_
Scratcher
100+ posts

i can be a worker
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_Coolgames_ wrote:

i can be a worker

Sure! Just fill out this form!

Username:
How active are you?:
Work examples:
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?:
Are you following our topic?:
Why should you be chosen?:
Can you do image hosting?:
Have you read the rules?:
Other:

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

_Coolgames_ wrote:

i can be a worker

Sure! Just fill out this form!

Username:
How active are you?:
Work examples:
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?:
Are you following our topic?:
Why should you be chosen?:
Can you do image hosting?:
Have you read the rules?:
Other:

Sorry to bother you but I filled out a form above and I was wondering if anyone saw it lmao

writer / artist / 2+ years she/her & a lil bit fruity (:
click on any image to go to the topic // highlight + shift + down to see everything

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm back from my break!

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:scratchgaming2222
What would you like?:studio thumbnail
Description:the word lily_559 in white is on a pink background with slightly blurred squares that are purple and the text on the bottom is her own studio! On the bottom right and is navy blue and the studio text is dark pink
Urgency Level:4
Due Date:none. Take your time.
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yes
Where would you like us to contact you?:the studio called lily_559s own studio on my profile
Other:a default scratch pfp on top and small

Last edited by scratchgaming2222 (Oct. 5, 2021 19:13:50)

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

taken
Description: I want an orange background (dark orange) that is blurred and then some half-blurred circles (lighter shade orange than the background) in the front.
Due Date: Since this shop is fast, tomorrow (for the second one, you have until the 8th of October)
Other: AspectOS is trusting you since you are one of the most active shops out there!

Last edited by GeoNifffler (Oct. 5, 2021 19:56:57)

Generation 7. the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and change the generation by 1. social experiment

GeoNifffler
Scratcher
39 posts

Done!

Generation 7. the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and change the generation by 1. social experiment

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Username:scratchgaming2222
What would you like?:studio thumbnail
Description:the word lily_559 in white is on a pink background with slightly blurred squares that are purple and the text on the bottom is her own studio! On the bottom right and is navy blue and the studio text is dark pink
Urgency Level:4
Due Date:none. Take your time.
Are you following this shop? (Topic):yes
Where would you like us to contact you?:the studio called lily_559s own studio on my profile
Other:a default scratch pfp on top and small
Wanna do mine now? _meow_ _gobo_ _cupcake_

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Rate (1/10): 10
Who did it? (Optional): GeoNifffler
Was it what you wanted?: Yes
Was it done on time?: to be honest, I set the date for the day after the order was posted. But it was okay if it came late
Quick review for our front page (Optional):

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIC_Studios wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Ok, according to the votes, I think we should submit Filly's banner! Unless anyone else wants to make one…?
Well done Filly
mine's coming :p

edit: oh wait, wrong shop ;-;

Alrighty, should I officially submit it?

70% of the Way!

Scratch On!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]