Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]
Wolfieboy09
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: Wolfieboy09
What would you like?: Reactor Startup song, failure, shutdown success, and failure.
Description: My new game is a singularity reactor. The shutdown should kinda be sad but happy at the same time because you are shutting it down.

The startup should have some excitement because you are starting it up.
Urgency Level: I NEEEEEEDDDD IIIITTTT (SpongeBob reference)
Due Date: Feb 3, 2022
Are you following this shop? (Topic): ye
Where would you like us to contact you?: Main profile

Other: Have a link to the music. The shutdown success should be something like this not exactly (I really like that music btw): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18RrEwgQ-8Y

Thanks!
Wolfeboy09,
Owner and CEO of Wolfie Co.

Owner and CEO of Wolfie Co. I'm doing Python on replit right now.
My Profile
I am available to help others with projects.
ROAD TO 200 FOLLOWERS :O
CrownIR1
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: CrownIR
Shop name & Link: The Bit Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/563146/
Owner of Shop: CrownIR
Benefits: If there is a simple order I can do it, and if someone asks for pixel art we can do it!
What your shop sells: Pixel Art
Are you following this topic?: Yes
Your banner (Optional):

I'm not really expecting this to get accepted, it doesn't fit in that well with the shop, but hopefully it does!

The road to 1000 posts!

28% Complete!

283 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
My Siggy is too big! Highlight this text and do Ctrl+Shift+Down!


(Banner by: bugsky2009)

look at this little bugger! (by EmeraldCreeper789Dev)


Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

T-rex, the first time you see this add something to the text, without eradicating it. Gen 1

I'm fairly new to Scratch but I'm fairly good.

This is my Guard.

(-o)
(o^o)
Spaceboy1010
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

<removed>

Last edited by Spaceboy1010 (Jan. 26, 2022 23:58:12)


 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ::#19e007  // This is Lenny, he protects my siggy from evil kumquats.
If my signature is too big, highlight some text and press Ctrl+Shift+Down



#LaunchAmerica

Attack of the Space Robots 4- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/454826471/
Space Launch Simulator- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/454439810/

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end.
-GAMS2
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Everyone, this shop is temporarily closed until the owner gets unbanned.

Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, qloak, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for views has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of readers in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you old readers trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. Veronica, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.
Angry_hd
Scratcher
13 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

I want some cool studio thumbnails
I need at least 2 different ones.
First one i need a rotating fire dragon thumbail
Second i need a cool thumbail written on it AngryMulti-Companies with some decorations.
I also need a cool profile picture because mine is bad, i want it to have dragons and guns if u can.

Hello, im a great scratch coder and here is my username. PLEASE FOLLOW ME!
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angry_hd/

maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: –cherrykitty–
What would you like?: Art
Description: Some enchanted looking greenery please, need it for my FPCA
Urgency Level: Not urgent, I can't do it myself, so need some help…
Due Date: Whenever you are done ig…
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes, now I am
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile
Other: Please take this, I think I got skipped once already…

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Angry_hd wrote:

I want some cool studio thumbnails
I need at least 2 different ones.
First one i need a rotating fire dragon thumbail
Second i need a cool thumbail written on it AngryMulti-Companies with some decorations.
I also need a cool profile picture because mine is bad, i want it to have dragons and guns if u can.

we are closed

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT

production stopped

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Username: –cherrykitty–
What would you like?: Art
Description: Some enchanted looking greenery please, need it for my FPCA
Urgency Level: Not urgent, I can't do it myself, so need some help…
Due Date: Whenever you are done ig…
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes, now I am
Where would you like us to contact you?: Profile
Other: Please take this, I think I got skipped once already…

rejected
we are closed


After 46 days of being on vacation, I am back!
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

-Winking-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Since Mrcakeyman Is Banned And The Co-Owner (LightningAnimates) Is Offline Forever, I'm Thinking That @filly3000 (The Secretary) Should Overwatch The Shop For Now. We Can Still Run The Shop!

Last edited by -Winking- (Jan. 27, 2022 14:20:15)


Wolfieboy09
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

-Winking- wrote:

Since Mrcakeyman Is Banned And The Co-Owner (LightningAnimates) Is Offline Forever, I'm Thinking That @filly3000 (The Secretary) Should Overwatch The Shop For Now. We Can Still Run The Shop!
yeah

Owner and CEO of Wolfie Co. I'm doing Python on replit right now.
My Profile
I am available to help others with projects.
ROAD TO 200 FOLLOWERS :O
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

-Winking- wrote:

Since Mrcakeyman Is Banned And The Co-Owner (LightningAnimates) Is Offline Forever, I'm Thinking That @filly3000 (The Secretary) Should Overwatch The Shop For Now. We Can Still Run The Shop!
super skill store 2.0


Press Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow lots of times to scroll down my signature

Check out the Sodium Polyacrylate Shop!
Also check out Forum Emoji Gallery! Click here!

Anpang54 aka RobloxianMinecraft
Hi! I don't post on the forums too much because I don't really have lots of things to talk about…
You can check out my profile if you want, hahaha…
You can click HERE for my random projects.

Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.
Be flexible please.




(^⌣^) // happy the kumquat slayer
other guards in training (ツ::sensing) (‾̀◡‾́::motion) (•_•::looks)
Siggy last edited: 18 Jan 2021 14:43 UTC+7, minor 28 feb 2022 15:31 utc+7
Scratch_Cat_Coder8
Scratcher
67 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT
Same. I Ordered a Thumbnail For a Game That Is for a event and Christmas is Already over And I Ordered It like more Than a Month Ago.
Angry_hd
Scratcher
13 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Scratch_Cat_Coder8 wrote:

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT
Same. I Ordered a Thumbnail For a Game That Is for a event and Christmas is Already over And I Ordered It like more Than a Month Ago.

Closed because owner of this got banned from scratch. Some people didnt get their orders too including mee.

Hello, im a great scratch coder and here is my username. PLEASE FOLLOW ME!
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angry_hd/

Scratch_Cat_Coder8
Scratcher
67 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Angry_hd wrote:

Scratch_Cat_Coder8 wrote:

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT
Same. I Ordered a Thumbnail For a Game That Is for a event and Christmas is Already over And I Ordered It like more Than a Month Ago.

Closed because owner of this got banned from scratch. Some people didnt get their orders too including mee.
Oh no! What happened? Was it a Account Deletion?
SuperCooperHobbies
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: Super Cooper Hobbies
What would you like?: Debugging (code help)
Description: I have a game (linked below) that has a couple of bugs. I am trying to cap the speed of the dodgeballs, and it looks like it should work from the inside of the code, but it doesn't. I cannot find the problem and am absolutely stumped. If someone could take a look and figure it out, that would be great!
Urgency Level: Somewhat urgent, cause its a real problem for the game.
Due Date: No real due date, but the sooner the better.
Are you following this shop? (Topic): yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: here, and on the project.
Other: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/634852760/
SuperCooperHobbies
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Oh, this place is closed? I didn't see that until now. What happened?
-OfficiallyApril-
Scratcher
59 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: -OfficiallyApril-
What would you like?: Profile pic
Description: A profile picture with my character, Mogic and with a nice background
Urgency Level: 5
Due Date: n/a
Are you following this shop? (Topic): no
Where would you like us to contact you?: About me project

Mogic ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/626337294/
ILikeProggraming123
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username:@ILikeProggraming123
What would you like?: Image hosting
Description: Image hosting for the image in the Image sprite in the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636309959/
Urgency Level: From most to least on 1-10, 1
Due Date: 1/30/22 or 1/31/22
Are you following this shop? (Topic): no
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile page
Other:Thanks!

Fun fact: Rick Astley has been rickrolled.
☆Check out my new shop, the Book Corner!☆

Angry_hd
Scratcher
13 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Nope just a ban not deletion

Hello, im a great scratch coder and here is my username. PLEASE FOLLOW ME!
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angry_hd/

Angry_hd
Scratcher
13 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Scratch_Cat_Coder8 wrote:

Angry_hd wrote:

Scratch_Cat_Coder8 wrote:

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

my order…………………. I NEVER GOT IT
Same. I Ordered a Thumbnail For a Game That Is for a event and Christmas is Already over And I Ordered It like more Than a Month Ago.

Closed because owner of this got banned from scratch. Some people didnt get their orders too including mee.
Oh no! What happened? Was it a Account Deletion?

ILikeProggraming123 wrote:

Username:@ILikeProggraming123
What would you like?: Image hosting
Description: Image hosting for the image in the Image sprite in the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636309959/
Urgency Level: From most to least on 1-10, 1
Due Date: 1/30/22 or 1/31/22
Are you following this shop? (Topic): no
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile page
Other:Thanks!

-OfficiallyApril- wrote:

Username: -OfficiallyApril-
What would you like?: Profile pic
Description: A profile picture with my character, Mogic and with a nice background
Urgency Level: 5
Due Date: n/a
Are you following this shop? (Topic): no
Where would you like us to contact you?: About me project

Mogic ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/626337294/


They are closed

Hello, im a great scratch coder and here is my username. PLEASE FOLLOW ME!
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angry_hd/

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile