Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

BIC_Studios wrote:

Username: BIC_Studios
What would you like?: Review/feedback
Description: I need feedback on my first text-based game on Replit https://replit.com/@BICStudios/2-Player-Battle
Urgency Level: Not urgent
Due Date: N/A
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes!
Where would you like us to contact you?: This topic
Other: N/A
Sorry i cannot it shows error 404

Last edited by Dahipuri (Jan. 17, 2022 13:47:19)


Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Hi, I'm back!

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Purvitekriwal wrote:

BIC_Studios wrote:

Username: BIC_Studios
What would you like?: Review/feedback
Description: I need feedback on my first text-based game on Replit https://replit.com/@BICStudios/2-Player-Battle
Urgency Level: Not urgent
Due Date: N/A
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes!
Where would you like us to contact you?: This topic
Other: N/A
Sorry i cannot it shows error 404
Just letting you know, you have to wait to be accepted before you can do orders.

-Winking-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Employee Application Form

Usernameurvitekriwal
How active are you?: 2/10
Work examples: none
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: no first time
Are you following our topic?: yes
Why should you be chosen?: i like helping with code
Can you do image hosting?: no
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other: takes atleast 3 days. Only accepting mon-fri ist time
Online

Sorry! Please Come Back When You Have Work Examples. Also, Please Read The Rules Fully Again.
Thank You!

mbrick2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: mbrick2
What would you like?: a pfp
Description: the word mnrick2 like the bing logo as an svgplease:
Urgency Level: 6
Due Date: next week
Are you following this shop? (Topic): No
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile please
Other: please notify when taken thanks








My Forums
ATs
Collabaration
My collabs
AIPoint
AspectOS
CoreOS
OddyseyOS
Cops and Robbers
#BringBackManagerRights
#ReturnRightsToManagers
#WeAreForManagerRights
#LetsRemindAboutMangers
#WeAreMangers
#MangersMustManage

The road to 1000 posts!
0 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
80% complete

Banner Made By @Abcde26



Card Made By @Polygon
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Employee Application Form

Usernameurvitekriwal
How active are you?: 8/10
Work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623189561/https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/558830900/https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583185937/
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: no first time
Are you following our topic?: yes
Why should you be chosen?: i like helping with code
Can you do image hosting?: no
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other: takes atleast 3 days. Only accepting mon-fri ist time
Online

Last edited by Dahipuri (Jan. 18, 2022 10:03:14)


Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

-Winking- wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Employee Application Form

Usernameurvitekriwal
How active are you?: 2/10
Work examples: none
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: no first time
Are you following our topic?: yes
Why should you be chosen?: i like helping with code
Can you do image hosting?: no
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other: takes atleast 3 days. Only accepting mon-fri ist time
Online

Sorry! Please Come Back When You Have Work Examples. Also, Please Read The Rules Fully Again.
Thank You!
As i told you it is my first time applying a shop so can you tell how to get examples. My projects?? I can share them if you want ans also i have read it carefully and also no other shop is taking me due to no experience

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: <–
How active are you?: very
Work examples: check my projects and my shop and federation
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: yes
Are you following our topic?: yes
Why should you be chosen?: new employee so orders could be done faster
Can you do image hosting?: yes
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other: ye- wait no, uhh i meant to say nothing

why does it feel like i filled this form before and got accepted but i wasnt added to staff list?

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Employee Application Form

Usernameurvitekriwal
How active are you?: 8/10
Work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623189561/https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/558830900/https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583185937/
Have you /Do you work(ed) at other shops?: no first time
Are you following our topic?: yes
Why should you be chosen?: i like helping with code
Can you do image hosting?: no
Have you read the rules?: yes
Other: takes atleast 3 days. Only accepting mon-fri ist time
Online
Added examples

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.



Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

why is https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Mrcakeyman89/ a 404 page?

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: Dream-123/Dreamy-Orders
Day you will leave: now
Day you will come back: unknown
Why?: I'm taking a break from all shops.

Signature wip
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Mrcakeyman has been banned.




Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/


Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

qloakonscratch wrote:

Mrcakeyman has been banned.

oof
welp, Super Skill Store is gone now?

Last edited by AIGamesDeveloper (Jan. 21, 2022 17:34:24)


AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Mrcakeyman has been banned.

oof
welp, Super Skill Store is gone now?
Not sure. His alt is still here.




Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/


Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

qloakonscratch wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Mrcakeyman has been banned.

oof
welp, Super Skill Store is gone now?
Not sure. His alt is still here.

Wouldn't that be ban evading?

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
duck6644
Scratcher
23 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

WHAT

] hello im duck6644 plz follow meh also to chat go to dis —> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/573963/
maxkyle112233445566
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Order Form
Username: maxkyle112233445566
What would you like?: pfp
Description: i like axolotls
Urgency Level: 5
Due Date: anytime i dont care
Are you following this shop? (Topic): i think so
Where would you like us to contact you?: anywhere (mainly my profile)
Other: axolotl pfp also i dont care what color the axolotl is as long as its a natural axolotl color
randomcoder234
Scratcher
77 posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: randomcoder234
What would you like?: Help on making a minimap for my 3D maze
Description: I am making a 3D maze, and I want to include a minimap for it. But, whenever I try to make one, my math is off and I don't know what to do, so here I am.
Urgency Level: 4/10
Due Date: February 5 would be nice, but I wouldn't mind if it takes longer
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: My profile
Other: Project link - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/631568904/

when green flag clicked
if <Evil Kumquats are Fighting> then
Fight and Destroy them


else
repeat until <Evil Kumquats are Fighting>
Get people to protect siggy from Evil Kumquats

define Get people to protect siggy from Evil Kumquats
set [Lenny Warriors] to [(∩ ͡ ° ʖ ͡ °)⊃▬▬ι═══════ﺤ]
Hire (Lenny Warriors)
Train (Lenny Warriors)
Get Ready to fight with Evil Kumquats
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

randomcoder234 wrote:

Username: randomcoder234
What would you like?: Help on making a minimap for my 3D maze
Description: I am making a 3D maze, and I want to include a minimap for it. But, whenever I try to make one, my math is off and I don't know what to do, so here I am.
Urgency Level: 4/10
Due Date: February 5 would be nice, but I wouldn't mind if it takes longer
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: My profile
Other: Project link - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/631568904/

maxkyle112233445566 wrote:

Order Form
Username: maxkyle112233445566
What would you like?: pfp
Description: i like axolotls
Urgency Level: 5
Due Date: anytime i dont care
Are you following this shop? (Topic): i think so
Where would you like us to contact you?: anywhere (mainly my profile)
Other: axolotl pfp also i dont care what color the axolotl is as long as its a natural axolotl color
Both taken!




Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/


Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners!

Username: <—–
What would you like?: 2 Banners
Description: I need one studio banner and one forum banner, both needs to be the same style. I need it to say “The Heroes of Scratch”. I need this in the bg, or atleast something like this image. The text can be the clickbait type style text. The Image
Urgency Level: 7/10
Due Date: In 5 days
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: My profile
Other: Nothin





















































































Why did you scroll this much? Just stop





















































































DUDE!










































































Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⚙ Super Skill Store ⚙ ~ ⭐ Better Than You Expected! ⭐ Happily Hiring! ⭐ Open and Ordering! ⭐ Praying for Partners! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB