Discuss Scratch

abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

You can do it, if you have a Mac with an M1 processor.
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Now, Pyonkee is able to connect to micro:bit! You can get values from various sensors and send analog/digital signals to the pins. By combining the micro:bit with Pyonkee, you can enjoy an even wider world of programming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhe46JDMdJ8
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abee wrote:

Now, Pyonkee is able to connect to micro:bit! You can get values from various sensors and send analog/digital signals to the pins. By combining the micro:bit with Pyonkee, you can enjoy an even wider world of programming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhe46JDMdJ8
Wait, a 1.4 mod still in development? Awesome! I guess I can try on my ipad

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could you port a version onto Google Play?

highlight my siggy then press shift + down arrow to see more
Marc92020

note: before complaining at me because of my wrong statement in qas, just remember, im not always right, so instead of complaining at me that im ever so wrong, just kindly let me know what part of what i said is wrong, thanks

do you use the support convention? you dont need to! instead of saying “support” or “no support”, just give a constructive reason for your thoughts on the suggestion! saying “no support” can hurt new scratcher's or new forumer's feelings and make them upset. do you really want to make a scratcher sad? im pretty sure you dont. the support convention also does nothing to a suggestion. so please stop using the support convention!

Come to the Scratch Customs Shop!

when green flag clicked
add [Marc92020] to [List of Scratchers v]
repeat until <I leave Scratch :: operators>
show
think [Should I Scratch?]
set (answer) to [Yes]
broadcast [KEEP SCRATCHING!!! v]
end
stop [this signature v]