Discuss Scratch

abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

SimpleScratch wrote:

It would be very cool for Pyonkee to access IPad sensors (such as accelerometer) and give access to them via sensor variables
I agree It is listed on our ToDo.
Martin Bateman's app looks good for this purpose.
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/10541/
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

NolanAwesome wrote:

Can you pleeeeeeeease make this for iPod touch?
I am wondering the screen of iPod touch is too small for scripting.
Anyway anyone can build custom app from the source code.
NolanAwesome
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

NolanAwesome wrote:

Can you pleeeeeeeease make this for iPod touch?
I am wondering the screen of iPod touch is too small for scripting.
Anyway anyone can build custom app from the source code.
(removed)

Last edited by NolanAwesome (Oct. 20, 2014 12:44:18)


ey em bord.
Scratchers to check out:
- DravenN
- SUPERMAR
- -Sunset-
- whadada
NOLAN | NO, ACTIVE, FOLLOWERS
(no really, no views on my projects)
Give me an internet
NolanAwesome
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Can I bump this?

BUMP

ey em bord.
Scratchers to check out:
- DravenN
- SUPERMAR
- -Sunset-
- whadada
NOLAN | NO, ACTIVE, FOLLOWERS
(no really, no views on my projects)
Give me an internet
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Dropdown menu arrows are too small, which makes it difficult to press them without running the script.


Want to write text in rainbow? How about uʍop-ǝpısdn? Or just sdrawkcab? Get the TextTools Chrome extension!
My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

nathanprocks wrote:

Dropdown menu arrows are too small, which makes it difficult to press them without running the script.
You can change the size by tapping the font size button on the bottom right.
Or pinch in / out the screen by the left bottom button.

Last edited by abee (Oct. 20, 2014 12:33:57)

NolanAwesome
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Ohhh… I still want this for my iPod. I am still trying to find a solution.

ey em bord.
Scratchers to check out:
- DravenN
- SUPERMAR
- -Sunset-
- whadada
NOLAN | NO, ACTIVE, FOLLOWERS
(no really, no views on my projects)
Give me an internet
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

nathanprocks wrote:

Dropdown menu arrows are too small, which makes it difficult to press them without running the script.
You can change the size by tapping the font size button on the bottom right.
Or pinch in / out the screen by the left bottom button.
Font size does not change how big the arrows are.


Want to write text in rainbow? How about uʍop-ǝpısdn? Or just sdrawkcab? Get the TextTools Chrome extension!
My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

nathanprocks wrote:

Font size does not change how big the arrows are.
Yes. Please change the font more smaller. Then the arrow grows relatively bigger.
It makes easy to tap the arrow.
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

nathanprocks wrote:

Font size does not change how big the arrows are.
Yes. Please change the font more smaller. Then the arrow grows relatively bigger.
It makes easy to tap the arrow.
Making the font size bigger does not make the arrows bigger. They are really tiny - the same size as when the font size is small.


Want to write text in rainbow? How about uʍop-ǝpısdn? Or just sdrawkcab? Get the TextTools Chrome extension!
My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

I say about “relatively” size, not absolute size. The arrow is always same size. But if the font is small (not big), the detection area of the arrow is relatively bigger.
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

I say about “relatively” size, not absolute size. The arrow is always same size. But if the font is small (not big), the detection area of the arrow is relatively bigger.
Oh sorry, now I understand what you meant.


Want to write text in rainbow? How about uʍop-ǝpısdn? Or just sdrawkcab? Get the TextTools Chrome extension!
My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Pyonkee is now 1.7.1.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pyonkee/id905012686
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Added: more ‘PeKay’-series items/backgrounds donated from Tamie Asakura (Good Grief Inc.)
- Fixed: occasional corrupted display on resuming
Blueinkproductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

Pyonkee is now 1.7.1.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pyonkee/id905012686
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Added: more ‘PeKay’-series items/backgrounds donated from Tamie Asakura (Good Grief Inc.)
- Fixed: occasional corrupted display on resuming
Does this mean I will no longer get those weird misplaced 1/4 pixels?

Generation 2: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
____                  _____  _______              
| \ | | | | | |\ | | /
|___/ | | | |__ | | \ | |/
| \ | | | | | | \ | |\
| | | | | | | | \ | | \
|___/ L____ \___/ |_____ ___|___ | \| | \
PRODUCTIONS





















































Here's a hint: support = support.

<shameless self promotion>follow me! follow me! follow me! love my stuff! love my stuff! love my stuff! follow me! love my stuff! remix my stuff! follow me! follow me! </shameless self promotion>
abee
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Blueinkproductions wrote:

Does this mean I will no longer get those weird misplaced 1/4 pixels?
We confirmed the bug that you reported is occurred on Pyonkee.
And we duplicated it on Scratch 1.4 on Windows. So we guess it is a bug of the original version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bylgkwl0f0kuoae/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202014-10-24%2017.34.32.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/11xgydggyz5lvi8/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202014-10-24%2017.35.10.png?dl=0
Blueinkproductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

abee wrote:

Blueinkproductions wrote:

Does this mean I will no longer get those weird misplaced 1/4 pixels?
We confirmed the bug that you reported is occurred on Pyonkee.
And we duplicated it on Scratch 1.4 on Windows. So we guess it is a bug of the original version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bylgkwl0f0kuoae/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202014-10-24%2017.34.32.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/11xgydggyz5lvi8/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%202014-10-24%2017.35.10.png?dl=0
Okay

Generation 2: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
____                  _____  _______              
| \ | | | | | |\ | | /
|___/ | | | |__ | | \ | |/
| \ | | | | | | \ | |\
| | | | | | | | \ | | \
|___/ L____ \___/ |_____ ___|___ | \| | \
PRODUCTIONS





















































Here's a hint: support = support.

<shameless self promotion>follow me! follow me! follow me! love my stuff! love my stuff! love my stuff! follow me! love my stuff! remix my stuff! follow me! follow me! </shameless self promotion>
cwrivera99
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

Apple is allowing this? I thought they were against programming apps.

when this block is clicked::sensing hat//FYI, this is my old account that I no longer use. My current account is @DaSpudLord.
forever {do (a [scratch v]::events ring)::sound}::extension cstart
say [what the...?] in (the language of [the moon people v]::red)::control
create [spontaneous v] explosion in [a flea's stomach]::motion
That's not right...::cend
If you are reading this… Then congratulations! You have found the part of my signature that was eaten by a kumquat! (On a side note, you are probably in a kumquat's stomach.) Now get out of the kumquat's stomach and go do something productive with your life. Like playing this game over and over again. Very productive.
NolanAwesome
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

cwrivera99 wrote:

Apple is allowing this? I thought they were against programming apps.
That was 4 years ago, their policies have changed now.

ey em bord.
Scratchers to check out:
- DravenN
- SUPERMAR
- -Sunset-
- whadada
NOLAN | NO, ACTIVE, FOLLOWERS
(no really, no views on my projects)
Give me an internet
christinalaoshi
Scratcher
1 post

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

I am going to have my students create programs on Pyonkee (we are an iPad classroom). How can they share their Pyonkee projects on iPad so that others can view them? If students can't share to another iPad, can they at least share the file to the teacher – so that the teacher would be able to run the programs from her computer?

I can't seem to figure out how to upload an e-mailed project (saved to Downloads) into my account in the online version of Scratch. Is there any way to do this, or do I have to download Scratch for my computer in order to be able to do upload student projects from their iPad to my computer?
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pyonkee - Scratch 1.4 on iPad

christinalaoshi wrote:

I am going to have my students create programs on Pyonkee (we are an iPad classroom). How can they share their Pyonkee projects on iPad so that others can view them? If students can't share to another iPad, can they at least share the file to the teacher – so that the teacher would be able to run the programs from her computer?

I can't seem to figure out how to upload an e-mailed project (saved to Downloads) into my account in the online version of Scratch. Is there any way to do this, or do I have to download Scratch for my computer in order to be able to do upload student projects from their iPad to my computer?
Yes, you'd have to download Scratch 1.4 to view it on your computer, I believe.

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile