Discuss Scratch

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

wo de shengri shi shenme shihou?

explain

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

102039134 wrote:

explain
ni cong nali lai?
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

ni cong nali lai?
Dreem Lend

bottom text
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

can we discuss how minecraft 1.15 is out on java edition

i have the bedrock one but im happy for java because i watch hermitcraft

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I'm glad that Java is still being updated. I'm sure that the hardcore Minecraft community who pretty much exclusively use Java would be upset if Mojang/Microsoft cut support for Java in favor of Bedrock only, so I do feel like a lot of the support that the Java Edition gets is because they're aware of the large rich community that Java has.

In an alternative world, we may live in a place that only has the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft due to the Java Edition not making enough money per user to be worth doing stuff with it.

bottom text
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

I'm glad that Java is still being updated. I'm sure that the hardcore Minecraft community who pretty much exclusively use Java would be upset if Mojang/Microsoft cut support for Java in favor of Bedrock only, so I do feel like a lot of the support that the Java Edition gets is because they're aware of the large rich community that Java has.

In an alternative world, we may live in a place that only has the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft due to the Java Edition not making enough money per user to be worth doing stuff with it.

But the Java Edition is really worth buying (I don't have it, Bedrock, remember!) because it has so high quality and most YouTubers use it for their videos.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

But the Java Edition is really worth buying (I don't have it, Bedrock, remember!) because it has so high quality and most YouTubers use it for their videos.
I know that; I have and play Java Edition myself. I was just stating how Java Edition is the version of Minecraft that pretty much the entire hardcore/experienced Minecrafters play.

bottom text
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

I know that; I have and play Java Edition myself. I was just stating how Java Edition is the version of Minecraft that pretty much the entire hardcore/experienced Minecrafters play.

Ahh, I see

MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

102039134 wrote:

explain
ni cong nali lai?
THERE'S HORSES IN MINECRAFT? NANI KORE?

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse

Want to see the (good) stuff from me? Check out this studio
Switchbladed
Scratcher
10 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Have you played the Java one too? Java seems to be a lot more popular for modding (like hermitcraft) and servers. I've been making a Minecraft server with Shockbyte and there is so many options for modpacks and plugins. There is some for Bedrock too but it's way less popular.

Are there any modpacks for bedrock edition? Can you get modpacks on a phone?

Last edited by Switchbladed (Jan. 14, 2020 17:38:29)

imfh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Switchbladed wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Have you played the Java one too? Java seems to be a lot more popular for modding (like hermitcraft) and servers. I've been making a Minecraft server with Shockbyte and there is so many options for modpacks and plugins. There is some for Bedrock too but it's way less popular.

Are there any modpacks for bedrock edition? Can you get modpacks on a phone?
Hermitcraft isn't modded; although it does use data packs, it is still vanilla. There are ‘mods’ for Bedrock although they are more limited than Java's. Search Minecraft Bedrock Addons to find a few.

Java mods are made by adding/modifying the actual code of the game, while Bedrock addons are made through an official api. This allows the addons to work on a phone. Just download the .mcpack file and click open in Minecraft.

Scratch to Pygame converter: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/600562/
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Today I converted my PS4 world to bedrock, and it replaced a massive area of my world with a desert. Including most of my custom village, which had a mending for 5 emeralds villager.

Any advice on what to do?

no signature plz
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Today I converted my PS4 world to bedrock, and it replaced a massive area of my world with a desert. Including most of my custom village, which had a mending for 5 emeralds villager.

Do you still have your PS4 world?

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
TheDiamonGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

the issue is ps4 and minecraft bedrock run on slightly different engines and are most likely to read seeds differently which causes the mess of terrain. i dont think there's a way you can fix it

what's happening forum
imfh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

TheDiamonGamer wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

the issue is ps4 and minecraft bedrock run on slightly different engines and are most likely to read seeds differently which causes the mess of terrain. i dont think there's a way you can fix it
It shouldn't regenerate existing chunks though. If the PS4 world is still saved, it can probably be converted again if they fix the bug.

Scratch to Pygame converter: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/600562/
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

imfh wrote:

TheDiamonGamer wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

It shouldn't regenerate existing chunks though. If the PS4 world is still saved, it can probably be converted again if they fix the bug.

sowut123 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Do you still have your PS4 world?
I have found the PS4 world, but PS4 feels weird already, and I want to use some honey. (If I can work out a flying machine for bedrock, that is).
I'll add some pictures of the area soon. If it gererated naturally it would look quite hillarious.

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (Dec. 16, 2019 01:16:12)

no signature plz
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Opinion: if you want to choose an objective “game of the decade”, then Minecraft is the obvious choice because it's a solid game in its own right and it's had an undeniably massive impact on the gaming industry as a whole

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Hatsune Miku

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

Opinion: if you want to choose an objective “game of the decade”, then Minecraft is the obvious choice because it's a solid game in its own right and it's had an undeniably massive impact on the gaming industry as a whole
And it is the second bestselling video game of all time, which it accomplished in just over a decade.

no signature plz
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Any mining tips? I have two mining caves set up (one has a skelly I need to dispose of), and I'm scared.