Minecraft Official Topic

ProfessorBob22 wrote:

102039134 wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

There are two ways to treat a village:

• Be a complete angel. Trade with the villagers. Stick around to sleep in their beds. Say hi to the Iron Golems. Treat the village like your own hometown. Amaze at how sapient the Villagers are. Defend them at your strongest when they are raided by the Illagers. Weep and promise to see them again when you leave to explore more of your world.
  • Be a complete terrorist. Poke the villagers with your pointy sword or arrow. Set fire to the buildings or even drown them in lava. Choke the Iron Golems to death. Hear your ears to the beautiful sounds of Villagers and their animals dying. Leave the village to be ransacked by the Illagers. Steal all of their bread and crops. Grin evilly and hope to terrorize more villages when you leave the ruins of once what was a village.

How do you guys treat a village? If I'm on Survival mode, I'll be an angel since destroying a village would be a waste anyway. If I'm on Creative mode, I'll do either, but will always make sure to spawn back Villagers after tearing a village up.
I'm a mix. I won't hurt the villagers, but I'll gladly take their stuff and trade it back to them.
I'll throw all the villagers in a pit with some beds, and rip down every single building, then rebuild them all how I like them. Then let the villagers out again.
its like destroying a person build, then making it better
I tried living in a village. Days later, the villagers died all of a sudden.
Mysterious, I think it must herobrine.
well or it might have been a zombie siege, since those happen more when you're in villages

Last edited by CakeandBott (Dec. 29, 2019 23:04:41)

h
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

How do you guys treat a village? If I'm on Survival mode, I'll be an angel since destroying a village would be a waste anyway. If I'm on Creative mode, I'll do either, but will always make sure to spawn back Villagers after tearing a village up.
I'm a mix. I won't hurt the villagers, but I'll gladly take their stuff and trade it back to them.
I'll throw all the villagers in a pit with some beds, and rip down every single building, then rebuild them all how I like them. Then let the villagers out again.
its like destroying a person build, then making it better
What's up guys! In this video, I griefed this village and then gave all the villagers 10,000 emeralds to make it better! You won't believe what happens!

bottom text
micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

CakeandBott wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

I don't like whenever people say “Tetris is the #1 best selling game!!!” because usually they're saying that the entire Tetris franchise all counts as one game
as far as I know, people are referring to the original?
But which Tetris are you referring to as the original? Are we talking about Gameboy Tetris, NES Tetris, the actual original tetris that run on some random Soviet Computer? I doubt any of them account for about 150 million sales alone.
The Gameboy version of Tetris is considered to be the first public version of Tetris. However, like regarding Rubydung (first true version of minecraft), the first version of Tetris, ever in history would be that one on the Soviet computer.
Plus, I'd say we are getting sidetracked, this is a minecraft topic after all, not a tetris one. Someone should make a Tetris forum and discuss this.

Edit: After doing 2 seconds of research on Wikipedia, the first public one was on the IBM PC DOS
released in 1986, 3 years before the Gameboy version. But all versions prior to the Gameboy weren't that well-known, hence making the Gameboy claim first version of Tetris.

Last edited by micro_bitty (Dec. 30, 2019 12:40:09)

Carl Sagan wrote:

To create an apple script in Scratch, you must first invent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Scratcher since 2018 ¦ Professional memer ¦ Check out my projects!
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

micro_bitty wrote:

-snip
Plus, I'd say we are getting sidetracked, this is a minecraft topic after all, not a tetris one. Someone should make a Tetris forum and discuss this.
-snip-

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/348305/

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Hey, I'm thinking about making a Scratch Minecraft Server.
It'll be hosted on Minehut, mainly because I don't want to use money on a Minecraft server when there's a free option
So, what would you like to see on the server?
Easy, Normal, Hard (Or I mean Hardcore if you're, well, hardcore but I don't think I'll be doing that) or Peaceful? (Honestly I was thinking about Peaceful to make the server just a cool place to hang out, but you might disagree)
Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
Villages, or No Villages?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
Please let me know in a reply!

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

It'll be hosted on Minehut, mainly because I don't want to use money on a Minecraft server when there's a free option
Easy, Normal, Hard (Or I mean Hardcore if you're, well, hardcore but I don't think I'll be doing that) or Peaceful? (Honestly I was thinking about Peaceful to make the server just a cool place to hang out, but you might disagree)
Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
I think a plain vanilla survival on either Normal or Hard would be nice.

i'm @shiny– now :v
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
This sounds like the best idea also I would 110% be there

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
Alright, I'll make it:
Normal
Vanilla MineCraft
Normal Terrain
Villages, since that's the default behavior when creating a world
and 1.15, since Minehut always hosts the servers on the latest version of the game

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Jan. 6, 2020 00:13:17)

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
Alright, I'll make it:
Normal
Vanilla MineCraft
Normal Terrain
and 1.15, since Minehut always hosts the servers on the latest version of the game
cool, tell us when it's up.

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
Alright, I'll make it:
Normal
Vanilla MineCraft
Normal Terrain
Alright, I might have it done tomorrow.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Mods?
Superflat, or Normal?
1.15, 1.14.4, or 1.12.2?
Alright, I'll make it:
Normal
Vanilla MineCraft
Normal Terrain
Alright, I might have it done tomorrow.
Edit that's on a different post so the notifications notify everyone: Actually, I might have it up today.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

(Sorry for triple post)
What should I name the server? (It has to be 10 Characters or under)

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Jan. 6, 2020 03:32:31)

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Sorry for triple post)
If there wasn't a character limit I would've suggested “Scratching the Surface” but that's too long ._.

Last edited by -ShinyRock- (Jan. 6, 2020 03:50:27)

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Sorry for triple post)
If there wasn't a character limit I would've suggested “Scratching the Surface” but that's too long ._.
How about STSurvival? (Or STSSurvival, that also works) for a abbreviation with a subtitle?

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Sorry for triple post)
How about STSurvival? (Or STSSurvival, that also works) for a abbreviation with a subtitle?
I like STSurvival :)

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Sorry for triple post)
me too. very excited that SMPLive Scratch Edition is about to happen

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-ShinyRock- wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Sorry for triple post)
me too. very excited that SMPLive Scratch Edition is about to happen
I'll have to name it STSurvial/STSurival due to the properly spelled one being taken, but, here we go!
I'm going to create the server!

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

LET'S A GOOO
The server is online!

STSurival.minehut.gg

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Just as an FYI I'm totally making a better house than all of you skrubs

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

and of course I get the first death on the server (i think). Remind me to never chase a cat at night again

edit: it was catastrophic

Last edited by -ShinyRock- (Jan. 6, 2020 17:13:32)