Discuss Scratch

-CodePro-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

My review after 3 hours of PS4 Bedrock:
Bedrock is like Scratch 3 , people say its bad, but really its not too bad once you get used to it. I'm annoyed PS4 doesn't have servers right now and it doesn't seem to have a ray lighting option like I heard Xbox has with the new Render Dragon engine so at the moment its just different. It also seems like skeletons shoot faster which is annoying. (Or is it just me?) Bees update seems pretty boring and hardly noticeable. I hope servers come out soon because otherwise online is like still non-existent.

Last edited by -CodePro- (Dec. 11, 2019 09:54:21)

This is my signature, it appears below my every post. Want to change yours? Use the code below in your browsers console.
this.document.location = "https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/" + Scratch.INIT_DATA.LOGGED_IN_USER.model.username

The more you do now, the less you need to do later. - Me, and a bunch of other people saying it in slightly different ways.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I got Minecraft of my own the year it became popular once again. Thank my brother, who liked to watch Minecraft videos and wanted the game.

I'm proud.
micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

1.15 is out and it is perfectly normal
except for the fact that no servers support it lmao
also did you know most servers support down to 1.8.x

Carl Sagan wrote:

To create an apple script in Scratch, you must first invent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Scratcher since 2018 ¦ Professional memer ¦ Check out my projects!
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-CodePro- wrote:

Bedrock is like Scratch 3 , people say its bad, but really its not too bad once you get used to it. I'm annoyed PS4 doesn't have servers right now and it doesn't seem to have a ray lighting option like I heard Xbox has with the new Render Dragon engine so at the moment its just different. It also seems like skeletons shoot faster which is annoying. (Or is it just me?) Bees update seems pretty boring and hardly noticeable. I hope servers come out soon because otherwise online is like still non-existent.
It does feel unfinished and buggy, It's bedrock, so it stuffed up all my redstone, and made me delete my creative world blindly.

no signature plz
-CodePro-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

-CodePro- wrote:

-snip-
It does feel unfinished and buggy, It's bedrock, so it stuffed up all my redstone, and made me delete my creative world blindly.
Well, I didn't test redstone but the rest of the game just feels like something to get used to, like when you first play any Minecraft.
Also deleting your world seems to be because you made a mistake, so basically just be more careful and it's really fine.

This is my signature, it appears below my every post. Want to change yours? Use the code below in your browsers console.
this.document.location = "https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/" + Scratch.INIT_DATA.LOGGED_IN_USER.model.username

The more you do now, the less you need to do later. - Me, and a bunch of other people saying it in slightly different ways.
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-CodePro- wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

-CodePro- wrote:

-snip-
Well, I didn't test redstone but the rest of the game just feels like something to get used to, like when you first play any Minecraft.
Also deleting your world seems to be because you made a mistake, so basically just be more careful and it's really fine.
Yeh, I was considering getting a fresh start anyway. I suppose it just teaches me to name my words once I decide they're good.

Still, I'm not sure how ruined my redstone is. I made an ultra-compact flush piston trapdoor that I don't think will work anymore. The redstone torch keys are definitely dead.

I can play the old version for that stuff though.

Oh, and the bees are brilliant for redstone. The honey not sticking to slime is wonderful.

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (Dec. 12, 2019 00:49:39)

no signature plz
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

whats the slowest way to die in PVP
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

uhhhhhhhhhhh… someone else on weakness potion hitting enchanted-diamond-armored you with their bare fist every eternity, assuming your hunger gauge is not full

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Dec. 12, 2019 17:00:27)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Wiltz111 wrote:

Give each player fully enchanted diamond armor and a full inventory of enchanted golden apples, but don't give them any offensive weapons such as swords or axes
Both of you should be able to survive for probably half an hour?

bottom text
TheDiamonGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXK_MrrB48M
party rockers in the hou

also thanks for reminding me that video existed

what's happening forum
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

How I feel about that video

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I came to dig dig dig dig
I'll build a city that's so big big big big

bottom text
micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Welcome to sloot2sredliub2, Roblox's youngest democracy singleplayer server!

Carl Sagan wrote:

To create an apple script in Scratch, you must first invent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Scratcher since 2018 ¦ Professional memer ¦ Check out my projects!
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Someone made Super Mario Maker in Minecraft.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

i am falling 2300 blocks cuz i got teleported there
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

This mod is awesome.
It adds a lot of Video-Game related stuff, like Mario, Sonic, and more.
It's really cool! I recommend it.
Also, the best part is you can have Toads in your world.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

minecraft china is free

too bad i can't read chinese
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic